Science or the bible?

Still why push our luck and the luck of our children. We arent talking about giving up your car, just slowing down the horsepower increases with emission standards.

Interesting that you mention alterations to your car. Look up cafe standards and the death and injury toll on the highways that are directly attributable to them. If you are worried about your children, then worry about cafe standards because your children are in far more danger today and they are far more likely to die in the future because of those standards than a myth that we can somehow alter the global climate.

Using a quote from Bill Maher to try to make a point about global warming and the environment says volumes about the intelligence of the modern left.
LOL. Your post says volumes about the dimwitted grim humorlessness of the modern rightwingnuts.

dimwitted grim humorless modern rightwingnuts.....................

who are not losing!!!!:D:D:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

WorldEnergy.jpg

EIA-annual-outlook-2011-2040.png

I keep telling you s0n................the science doesnt mean dick if fossil fuels continue to D O M I N A T E !!!!!!!

laugh-1.jpg

Last edited:
Using a quote from Bill Maher to try to make a point about global warming and the environment says volumes about the intelligence of the modern left.
LOL. Your post says volumes about the dimwitted grim humorlessness of the modern rightwingnuts.

dimwitted grim humorless modern rightwingnuts.....................

who are not losing!!!!:D:D:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

WorldEnergy.jpg

EIA-annual-outlook-2011-2040.png

I keep telling you s0n................the science doesnt mean dick if fossil fuels continue to D O M I N A T E !!!!!!!

laugh-1.jpg

What exactly is winning and losing? Do conservatives give a damn about what form of energy they use? No. All they want is the cheapest energy to use.

So in comes the progressives wanting cap and trade. Obummer can't pass it through Congress, so he begins implementing it through the EPA so that prices will go up, and up, and up. It is a steady mantra that carbon emissions are bad, so just use less.

Retards. So in the end, we all lose with cap and trade. Nothing changes, as you have stated with carbon emissions and prices will continue to rise. As usual, we all lose courtesy of Washington DC.

:clap2: Well done liberals.

Last edited:

An interesting thing happened on my way to becoming a scientist. I'm not a believer in God, because I know. I also know I'm a piss poor evangelist.

Bill Maher is funny, but he ought to have enough sense to keep religion out of comedy. They just don't mix and it cruel to try to mix them.

Forum List

Back