Science can not even get when life started right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans have a sin nature, but babies are innocent because they don't know any better.
Babies are not corrupted by original sin? Wow..you have literally billions of people to go correct...better get started....
They are still LOVED MORON your attempt at pretending other wise is stupid and ignorant. God Loves us all. And Christians teach to love the sinner, which if you were religious you would know. All it means is that everyone must be saved by accepting Jesus and God. Free will, one must CHOSE to follow God no one is forced to.

Which you clearly don't understand, not even in the slightest.
Of course o do. Its not complicated. You think every human, including newborn babies, is a corrupt sinner. And you got called out for it, so now you are going to tap dance for 10 pages without actually denying it. Same shit every time...but usually we find this embarrassing behavior in the religion section.

Humans have a sin nature, but babies are innocent because they don't know any better. That is why when babies die, they go straight to heaven. If we were to go by your twisted and dishonest portrayal, babies would be held accountable for their actions, but they are not.

I find it very interesting that you and Hollie seem to have a real problem with the whole concept of sin. But actually not surprising at all. Your mindset, your attitude, the way you interact with people (namely believers) just corroborates what the bible says about hard-hearted, prideful unbelievers like you. You're a textbook atheist.

Because The Lord gave us Free Will we are by nature sinful. As Cain found out we can't help ourselves.

Thank God for Grace. It is Him taking responsibility for creating us sinful by nature. We can't fix ourselves. We need His help. We have a way out. Have Faith and accept the Grace. Unfortunately too many people don't understand what that is all about.

Actually, God did not create us "sinful by nature." In the very beginning, we were basically clean slates. But yes, God created us with free will, and unfortunately humankind has used that free will in the wrong way ever since. Hence the sin nature, but it wasn't that way from the start.
What a bunch of childish nonsense.

On the contrary, what is childish to the nth degree is angrily waving your fist at God (the God you don't believe in) and acting as if you've never done anything wrong.... in the same way as a child having a meltdown against mommy and daddy because the child doesn't want to admit he did anything wrong. lol. That's an angry atheist in a nutshell. :dunno:

" Some Dot Com Confused Author Hot Pocket "

* Poorly Educated Scientists Thread *

On the 19th page and has none studied scientific data that cyanobacteria evolved first which eventually facilitated organisms that generated oxygen ?

Cyanobacteria only respire during the night (or in the dark) because the facilities used for electron transport are used in reverse for photosynthesis while in the light.[42]

Within this evolutionary context, it is noteworthy that, as far as we can tell, oxygenic photosynthesis only evolved once (in prokaryotic cyanobacteria), and all photosynthetic eukaryotes (including all plants and algae) have acquired this ability from them. In other words, all the oxygen that makes the atmosphere breathable for aerobic organisms originally comes from cyanobacteria or their later descendants.
[77]

On the contrary, what is childish to the nth degree is angrily waving your fist at God (the God you don't believe in) and acting as if you've never done anything wrong..
Haha...what? Who the fuck does that? I take responsibility for my mistakes. I don't lean on an iron aged myth to transfer moral responsibility for my actions to a fake zombie king.

To me as an Engineer I can't accept the idea that the universe magically created itself out of nothing. While not an astrophysicist I have too much of an knowledge of the Laws of Physics to accept something as ridiculous as that.

No ... there's nothing about engineering that involves pair instability ... and that part of the early universe is quite well understood and can be demonstrated in the lab ...

Before then, it appears many of the Newtonian Law of Physics completely break down ... we assume gravity and electromagnetism were merged into a coherent single force ... but that hasn't been demonstrated in a lab yet ... and we're not at the beginning of the universe yet ... much is completely unknown and we are left with only philosophical tales to tell about the beginning of the universe ...

Not magic ... but strings ... ha ha ha ... it appears we can't demonstrate this in a lab ... so strictly pseudo-science ... the idea of circular dimensions makes some intuitive sense, and we're active in working out the deductive sense of them ... perhaps then we can begin to design experiments to test the validity of these philosophies ... long story short, 4 of the 26 dimensions of the universe cross-circuited and sprung open with a bang ... a big bang ... we're observing these 4 dimensions unwind in all direction all at once creating what we perceive as the universe ... not deep, just mathematical ... and any further information is above my pay grade ...

Hope this helps ...

Of course o do. Its not complicated. You think every human, including newborn babies, is a corrupt sinner. And you got called out for it, so now you are going to tap dance for 10 pages without actually denying it. Same shit every time...but usually we find this embarrassing behavior in the religion section.

Humans have a sin nature, but babies are innocent because they don't know any better. That is why when babies die, they go straight to heaven. If we were to go by your twisted and dishonest portrayal, babies would be held accountable for their actions, but they are not.

I find it very interesting that you and Hollie seem to have a real problem with the whole concept of sin. But actually not surprising at all. Your mindset, your attitude, the way you interact with people (namely believers) just corroborates what the bible says about hard-hearted, prideful unbelievers like you. You're a textbook atheist.

Because The Lord gave us Free Will we are by nature sinful. As Cain found out we can't help ourselves.

Thank God for Grace. It is Him taking responsibility for creating us sinful by nature. We can't fix ourselves. We need His help. We have a way out. Have Faith and accept the Grace. Unfortunately too many people don't understand what that is all about.

Actually, God did not create us "sinful by nature." In the very beginning, we were basically clean slates. But yes, God created us with free will, and unfortunately humankind has used that free will in the wrong way ever since. Hence the sin nature, but it wasn't that way from the start.

The Book of Genesis talks about God going through a learning process to figure out what He had created. I mean He was shocked when he found out what Cain did to Abel and then He destroyed the whole world except for Noah and the family because of wickedness.

However, I think the Bible is just explaining the relationship between Man and God in terms Man would understand with those stories and He knew all along what He was doing.

Last edited:
Sorry for not being more clear... you implied in another post that you don't eat pork. So I was asking you if you didn't eat shellfish, lobsters, oysters, shrimp or clams too NOT if that is what the Bible stated.

I didn't say I didn't eat pork ... I said I don't routinely bring it into my home to fed it to myself ... if I go to a friend's house and he lays on me some BBQ pork chops ... I'm going to eat them ... as a matter of politeness ... on the other hand, I don't even bother avoiding B.t. corn ... my time is better used helping elderly crippled widow woman and her 14 orphan children keep the roof from leaking so much this winter ...

She feeds me donuts ...

My salvation is through the Second Covenant ... and Christ's one Law "love your brother as you love yourself" ... and it's the loving thing to do to tell you Mexican food is the healthiest of all if you put healthy thing inside them burritos ... enough jalapeños and you can cure SARS ... try it, it's delicious ... and clean before Our Lord ... woot ...
I was just checking. It's almost always better to ask than to assume.

On the contrary, what is childish to the nth degree is angrily waving your fist at God (the God you don't believe in) and acting as if you've never done anything wrong..
Haha...what? Who the fuck does that? I take responsibility for my mistakes. I don't lean on an iron aged myth to transfer moral responsibility for my actions to a fake zombie king.

It's good if you own up to your mistakes, but you clearly missed the point. I would get into this more, but never mind, as it's a totally different topic, and also because you'll just reject what I have to say anyway.

I have no problem with the concept of sin. I simply don’t accept that I am base and evil because long ago, superstitious people believed that supernatural forces and angry gods were extant.

It seems you have a problem with others living their lives without the burden of the fears and superstitions that consume your daily existence.

I really do find it concerning that your beliefs generate such hate and loathing for non-believers.

It's good if you own up to your mistakes, but you clearly missed the point. I would get into this more, but never mind, as it's a totally different topic, and also because you'll just reject what I have to say anyway.
Anything based on magical myths? Yes, i will reject it as useless nonsense. Welcome to the science section. Enjoy your stay.

I have no problem with the concept of sin. I simply don’t accept that I am base and evil because long ago, superstitious people believed that supernatural forces and angry gods were extant.

It seems you have a problem with others living their lives without the burden of the fears and superstitions that consume your daily existence.

I really do find it concerning that your beliefs generate such hate and loathing for non-believers.
Christians do not hate or loath non believers.

To me as an Engineer I can't accept the idea that the universe magically created itself out of nothing. While not an astrophysicist I have too much of an knowledge of the Laws of Physics to accept something as ridiculous as that.

No ... there's nothing about engineering that involves pair instability ... and that part of the early universe is quite well understood and can be demonstrated in the lab ...

Before then, it appears many of the Newtonian Law of Physics completely break down ... we assume gravity and electromagnetism were merged into a coherent single force ... but that hasn't been demonstrated in a lab yet ... and we're not at the beginning of the universe yet ... much is completely unknown and we are left with only philosophical tales to tell about the beginning of the universe ...

Not magic ... but strings ... ha ha ha ... it appears we can't demonstrate this in a lab ... so strictly pseudo-science ... the idea of circular dimensions makes some intuitive sense, and we're active in working out the deductive sense of them ... perhaps then we can begin to design experiments to test the validity of these philosophies ... long story short, 4 of the 26 dimensions of the universe cross-circuited and sprung open with a bang ... a big bang ... we're observing these 4 dimensions unwind in all direction all at once creating what we perceive as the universe ... not deep, just mathematical ... and any further information is above my pay grade ...

Hope this helps ...

It doesn't help. I understand that quantum physics is a different animal but we have not yet discovered the Unified Field Theory that explains everything.

Maybe one of these days we will. However, in the meantime we don't know how the universe was created and we don't know if life exist outside the earth. Two biggies.

I suspect in time humans will cease to exist on earth and we will pass without ever having a scientific explanation for the creation of all that is.

I have no problem with the concept of sin.
Well you should, because it is childish and idiotic and deletes the concept of humanism. Beating your wife for the wrong reason (the right reasons make it fine)? Why that's a "sin"...against God. Not against your wife. Against god.

Killing a slave for the wrong reason? Why, that is just so offensive...to god.

Utterly immoral and should be nauseating to any rational human being.

Hope this helps ...
There's an awful lot we do know about the creation of space and time and the only explanation that explains the observations is that the universe was created from nothing. That energy and matter had a beginning. Now before you start criticizing what I just wrote I need to ask you... weren't you the one who said it goes against the very nature of the scientific method to state something is wrong without stating what is right?

" Rigorous Delineation Between Theism And Basic Naturalism "

* Can Not Not Be *

Is an identity set both closed and complete , whether it is a single identity element or an infinite set of identity elements ?

Suppose a characteristics of an identity element , an infinitesimal , to be a quality of infinitude such as an infinite number , where by theory an infinite number does not have an end wherefore by double entendre and paradox , it would also not include beginning ; rather , it would simply be as is a conjecture forwarded by theists about gawd .

Last edited:

Like FFI, you project a lot. I don't hate atheists. What I dislike is how SOME (not all) atheists act in these types of discussions. So I call it out. But I don't hate anyone, not even people I'm supposed to hate, if I were to go by media indoctrination.

As for the other things you said, yeah, you don't get it. At all. But that's not surprising, if you DID get it, you would be a believer.

Christians do not hate or loath non believers.
You haven’t read the thread you’re posting in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back