~Schwarzenegger & Stallone~

Big???

Stallone is 5 '- 7"
The Gov.??
The Internet Movie Data Base lists Schwarzenegger at 6-feet-2. Celebheights.com has him at 6 feet even. Anecdotal reports often claim less.

The Internet seems to offer one way out of the fog, because it contains a candid photo of the governor standing next to a man of exactly the same height -- chiropractor Bob Cox of Omaha, Neb.

Cox was glad to get on the phone. If you could just tell us your height, Mr. Cox, the mystery of the Schwarzenegger stature would be solved.

"Well, you know," he said hesitantly, "the governor is pretty careful of his reputation when he lets his picture be taken like that.

"I guess I'm just not comfortable telling you my height. Have a nice day."

Read more: Male Hollywood stars don't stand as tall as we imagine

Big???

Stallone is 5 '- 7"
The Gov.??
The Internet Movie Data Base lists Schwarzenegger at 6-feet-2. Celebheights.com has him at 6 feet even. Anecdotal reports often claim less.

The Internet seems to offer one way out of the fog, because it contains a candid photo of the governor standing next to a man of exactly the same height -- chiropractor Bob Cox of Omaha, Neb.

Cox was glad to get on the phone. If you could just tell us your height, Mr. Cox, the mystery of the Schwarzenegger stature would be solved.

"Well, you know," he said hesitantly, "the governor is pretty careful of his reputation when he lets his picture be taken like that.

"I guess I'm just not comfortable telling you my height. Have a nice day."

Read more: Male Hollywood stars don't stand as tall as we imagine

Well.....I meant rather big as on the big screen ~LoL~
They were once big time actors you know :lol:

"Surgery to tune up your shoulder". The Hollywood elite better get it now before the Obama health care plan makes it tough for celebrities.

I know them both. Stallone is a brilliant man and damn nice guy. I spent an assload of time(with many others) fixing his house up in Vizcaya.
Dudley Moore, one of his best buds, used to show up often. Great Guy.Hilarious.
So did Ahhhhhhhnold. An obnoxious fucking idiot.
Seagal was another asshole who made the occasional appearance in his black(supposedly Buddhist robe). Fucking ego trip punk.Karate wannabe.

Stallone is one of the kindest, most intelligent men you would ever meet.Totally grounded.
I remember him shaking his finger, not allowing the lunch truck driver to charge the guys, and then pass on on $400 or so to the driver for the workers lunch and then having a Bud truck roll in with a keg at 2 or 3 PM every Friday.He'd sit out there and bullshit with everyone and down some beers.
Another buddy of his helped design the landscape, J.C. Van Damme. Another great guy.
He'd blast a few lines:eusa_shhh: and down some scotch and make Eddie Murphy seem boring. He should have been a comedian.He could be funny just as well as he could fight.
Nice days in the nation formerly known as the USA.:dev2:

I know them both. Stallone is a brilliant man and damn nice guy. I spent an assload of time(with many others) fixing his house up in Vizcaya.
Seagal was another asshole who made the occasional appearance in his black(supposedly Buddhist robe). Fucking ego trip punk.Karate wannabe.

Stallone is one of the kindest, most intelligent men you would ever meet.Totally grounded.
I remember him shaking his finger, not allowing the lunch truck driver to charge the guys, and then pass on on $400 or so to the driver for the workers lunch and then having a Bud truck roll in with a keg at 2 or 3 PM every Friday.He'd sit out there and bullshit with everyone and down some beers.
Another buddy of his helped design the landscape, J.C. Van Damme. Another great guy.
He'd blast a few lines:eusa_shhh: and down some scotch and make Eddie Murphy seem boring. He should have been a comedian.He could be funny just as well as he could fight.

Van Damme and Stallone are icons.

yea sure you did.....it seems like you say you know every rock star someone mentions,Hagar,Montrose.....and now these guys.....you have picked up so much shit in CR that you are now talking it.....and i know Sammy....he said he does not know any fat little hairy fuckers who live in CR.....

Forum List

Back