Tulsa King (Amazon Prime)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This Sylvester Stallone series is much better than I expected.

After serving 25 years in prison, Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Stallone) goes to see his mob boss expecting his just rewards for not being a rat and losing 25 years of his life.. Instead, they banish him to Tulsa, Oklahoma to expand the mob's empire.

Being a man of honor, Dwight salutes and off he goes. He immediately sets to work building his own crew and to earn.

Worth the watch.

Just as an aside, there is a place in the show called the Center of the Universe. It is not made up. It's an actual place in Tulsa.

Last edited:
We binge watched the whole season.
I found it totally entertaining and funny.
They definitely seemed to set it up for another season.

I enjoyed it as it was a bit different than most of the Stallone stuff. There will be a season 2 on Paramount+. If the series is to have a future, it has got to get more of a story line than NY gangster comes to Tulsa. That was starting to wear thin by the end of first season.

After serving 25 years in prison, Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Stallone) goes to see his mob boss expecting his just rewards for not being a rat and losing 25 years of his life.. Instead, they banish him to Tulsa, Oklahoma to expand the mob's empire.

Being a man of honor, Dwight salutes and off he goes. He immediately sets to work building his own crew and to earn.

Worth the watch.

Just as an aside, there is a place in the show called the Center of the Universe. It is not made up. It's an actual place in Tulsa.

My wife and I watched a few episodes and really enjoyed the series. My wife and I are big fans of Sylvester Stallone.

I enjoyed it as it was a bit different than most of the Stallone stuff. There will be a season 2 on Paramount+. If the series is to have a future, it has got to get more of a story line than NY gangster comes to Tulsa. That was starting to wear thin by the end of first season.
Well, the biker gang is wiped out, so there will have to be a new antagonist.

The guy who owns the pot store is into crypto. I bet he lost his ass. :lol:

Worth the watch.

I watched the whole series when it debuted, and it was also far better than I expected. Hopefully they will do another season.

Maybe Stallone will become a biker.

A Mafia biker.

Worth the watch.

I have passed on it because except for Rocky and First Blood none of his movies have been worth a crap.

Maybe I should give it a look.

Forum List

Back