Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

That memo is still very consistent with all the other facts and testimony that points to Trump leveraging American foreign policy for personal political gain.
Look at you, still unable to convince yourself of the reality that a presidential initiation or and/or support a federal investigation of the actions taken by an elected federal official is not an abuse of power.
Ok dupe, if it wasn't shamless conduct of politiking....
The fact you have to ask me to disprove your assertion in lieu of providing support for assertion means you know you cannot support your assertion.

Fact remains: Presidential initiation or and/or support a federal investigation of the actions taken by an elected federal official is not an inherent abuse of power.
Fact remains: Placing condition son the disbursement of air to a foreign state is not an inherent abuse of power

So... where is the abuse of power?

yep, too chicken to actually address the full post.

Trump has a right to conduct foreign policy and he has the right to direct his DOJ - BUT NOT CORRUPTLY, FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

When Trump pressured Ukraine for public announcements of investigations into his political opponents he abused his position for personal gain.

It’s wrong.

Last edited:
I did. In full. Onus is on you, the accuser.
Trump has a right to conduct foreign policy and he has the right to direct his DOJ - BUT NOT CORRUPTLY, FOR PERSONAL GAIN.
And you cannot demonstrate that's what he did.
When you can shot the ABUSE of power, let us know.

Of course I can, aside form a mountain of evidence you refuse to even consider, just by the way Trump obstructs investigations at every turn and doesn't want people to testify you know that swamper is full of shit.

17 people from this administration refused Trump's directive and showed up to testify. Exactly zero of them had no damning words to say about this ordeal.

Last edited:
Of course I can....
OK then - cite the sources and quote the text that demonstrate the abuse(s) of power you claim.
This should be good.

Of course I can....
OK then - cite the sources and quote the text that demonstrate the abuse(s) of power you claim.
This should be good.

Yep I'll go work on that, post you 100 pages, so you can quote the first line, cut out the rest and reply with some stupid red herring. :rolleyes:

Of course I can....
This should be good.
Yep I'll go work on that...
No.
You won't
Because you know have neither a source, nor quotable text from same, that proves abuse of power.

Of course I can....
This should be good.
No.
You won't
Because you know have neither a source, nor quotable text from same, that proves abuse of power.

Here is the full impeachment report and it lays everything out in detail, when you are done reading that you can come back here and have a conversation with understanding of the case against Trump, not just blissful ignorance.

House Intelligence Committee Impeachment Report

Last edited:
Of course I can....
This should be good.
No.
You won't
Here is the full impeachment report and it lays everything out in detail, when you are done reading that you can come back here and have a conversation with understanding of the case against Trump, not just blissful ignorance.
House Intelligence Committee Impeachment Report
Nothing here demonstrates an abuse of power.
Disagree? Quote the text.

Forum List

Back