Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Talk about clueless you said Pelosi get's to name the trial date lol

until she sends the articles the senate can only whine just like you -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ya got nothing idiotreb -
And, naturally, should she eventually deign to send them and McConnell doesn't start the trial right away, the usual suspects (you know who you are) will be running around the campfire and screaming that this is an immediate danger and he must commence it right away or dogs and cats will start living together in pure chaos. He can decide when he wants to start it, or just put it on ice until his point is made.

imo Turtleboi wants this to go away asap - keeping his impeached president in the bullseye isnt to his advantage.
There's not much of a bullseye, quite frankly, and keeping things open while destroying the case could work to Trump's advantage. There are, for example, no actual crimes outlined in the articles so he can make the case it's all a political hit job, and back it up by citing the House democrats' absolute panic to get it done followed by Pelosi's delay.

spoken like a true BOT -

kudos -

no bullseye my Texas ass .........

I can't help the size of your butt. The bullseye you're imagining was created before the inauguration, so not really that much of one.

Trump has been impeached by the House - your beta brain doesnt know its ass from Alabama.
Even showing him the actual House rules, compared to his utter lack of evidence, can't educate him.

Sad really.
When's the trial date beta male?

whenever Pelosi decides you dumbass.
Actually, no. She can only decide to send over the articles. At that point it becomes McConnell's choice as to when to start the trial. He could, for example, decide not to start it until halfway through the campaign season, forcing all the Senators to stay in session 6 days a week. That would be cool. In short, Pelosi has opened a box she may wish she had left closed, as it is now acceptable to play partisan games with the trial scheduling and the structure of the trial.
McConnell could do that but then he's almost assuredly handing the Democrat nomination to Biden or Bloomberg.
WOW what are you smoking?

Trump has been impeached by the House - your beta brain doesnt know its ass from Alabama.
Even showing him the actual House rules, compared to his utter lack of evidence, can't educate him.

Sad really.

Actually, no. She can only decide to send over the articles. At that point it becomes McConnell's choice as to when to start the trial. He could, for example, decide not to start it until halfway through the campaign season, forcing all the Senators to stay in session 6 days a week. That would be cool. In short, Pelosi has opened a box she may wish she had left closed, as it is now acceptable to play partisan games with the trial scheduling and the structure of the trial.
McConnell could do that but then he's almost assuredly handing the Democrat nomination to Biden or Bloomberg.

Just like Pelosi is steadily driving up the likelihood of another Trump inauguration and more sky screamers.

Sad really.

WOW what are you smoking?

And not sharing.

Schumer, Pushing McConnell to Negotiate, Lays Out Plan for Impeachment Trial
The Senate Democratic leader wants to seek testimony from Mick Mulvaney, John Bolton and other White House officials, and subpoena documents the White House has withheld.
Schumer, Pushing McConnell to Negotiate, Lays Out Plan for Impeachment Trial

WASHINGTON — As the House prepared to make President Trump only the third president in American history to be impeached, the Senate’s top Democrat on Sunday laid out a detailed proposal for a Senate trial “in which all of the facts can be considered fully and fairly” — including subpoenas for documents the White House has withheld and witnesses it has prevented from testifying.

Senator Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader, presented the proposal in a letter to his Republican counterpart, Senator Mitch McConnell, in an opening move to force Republicans to negotiate over the shape and scope of the proceedings. Mr. McConnell had said last week that he was “taking my cues” from the White House, prompting Democrats to accuse him of abandoning his duty to render “impartial justice” in the trial.

In the letter, Mr. Schumer proposed a trial beginning Jan. 7 that would give each side a fixed amount of time to present its case, and called for four top White House officials who have not previously testified — including Mick Mulvaney, Mr. Trump’s acting chief of staff, and John R. Bolton, the president’s former national security adviser — to appear as witnesses.

Mr. Schumer also called for the Senate to subpoena documents that could shed light on the events at the heart of the charges against Mr. Trump: his campaign to enlist Ukraine to investigate his political rivals. And he set forth a specific timetable for each side to present its case, modeled on the one used when President Bill Clinton was tried in 1999. Mr. Clinton’s trial lasted about five weeks.
.....................................................................................................................................
Chuck should know better by now than to think McTurtle has an interest in anything approximating the kind of deliberative trial the Senate is obligated conduct. This is why it was so important for Trump's specious narrative of an unfair process in the House to have been spewed (just as it was equally important to make the similarly, objectively false accusations about the Mueller probe). All the trained seals repeat the sham process lie endlessly and will keep doing so all through the phony process Mitch is about to orchestrate in close consultation with the WH (Mitch has adopted the Trumpian strategy of violating rules, ethics, and law right out in the open). Why does McTreason think he can get away with it? Because he knows from experience The Following will swallow any ball of shit he feeds them. They rather like it.
You have evidence now? Lol
So.......you haven't been paying attention. Not that I blame you. The evidence is all bad for the Orange Messiah. There's more of it too. But the Obstructionist-in-Chief is keeping it from being revealed.
If they had evidence they would have presented it during the Impeachment! They cannot declare a specific crime nor facts to back it up.

They want to run the trial so they get a second bite of the apple after they blew it the first time. No dice.

Incorrect. He has not asserted executive privilege over these subpoenas unless and until he actually asserts executive privilege.

Congress has authority to issue subpoenas whether you want to admit it or not. They do not need permission from any court.

Nixon was going to be impeached for this and now Trump has. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Congress authority to issue subpoenas ends at the white house gate
Incorrect. That, in fact, is where it is primarily directed.
Executive Privilege

Covers only specific conversations with the president, not wholesale pass to ignore supoenas to show up before Congress.

And again, why claim it if the testimony would exonorate the President facing impeachment? Makes no sense.
You are still demanding that trump prove his innocence which he does not have to do

You're right of course. He in no way is required to mount a defense at all. Crying will have to suffice.

No, I'm demanding that witnesses show up as the Congress conducting impeachment trial requires them to.

Fighting tooth and nail against such reasonable, legaly binding Congressional requests is evidence of guilt and intent to obstruct investigation.

If Trump wanted you to know the truth he would instruct people involved to testify. He does not.
Again you are admitting that dems in the House went off half-cocked without the necessary evidence
Because you can't quite get that wholesale Obstruction itself is evidence of the concience of guilt.
Obstruction only exists with a concrete demonstration of corrupt intent; claiming EP and then going through the appeal process prior to answering a subpoena is not inherently corrupt.
Who claimed EP?
Trump admin simply refused to provide witnesses and documents in an unprecedented wholesale manner.
That's an assertion of EP - there's no requirement that an actual declaration using the words "executive privilege" be used.
Everything else is made up legal pretense to try to justify it with made up legal standards.
I'm sorry you don;t like the fact Trump forcing congress to go to court in order to force compliance with a subpoena is not obstruction, but it remains a fact.
That's an assertion of EP - there's no requirement that an actual declaration using the words "executive privilege" be used.

There absolutely is indeed. EP applies to specific conversations or actions. It is not a blanket immunity that applies to an entire presidency, dope.

Congress authority to issue subpoenas ends at the white house gate
Executive Privilege

Covers only specific conversations with the president, not wholesale pass to ignore supoenas to show up before Congress.

And again, why claim it if the testimony would exonorate the President facing impeachment? Makes no sense.
You are still demanding that trump prove his innocence which he does not have to do

You're right of course. He in no way is required to mount a defense at all. Crying will have to suffice.
Trump released the transcript and in no way does it prove guilt on his part

But really, what do liberals expect from trump supporters?

You have been plotting to overturn his 2016 victory since before he took office

Its clear that your kind would impeach him on a parking ticket if you had 67 votes in the senate

There is absolutely no reason for us to give in to any of your demands

Oh have I now.

----- Linkie?
Russian collusion obstruction Ukraine Immigration policies
Don't play stupid

Maybe you don't reed two good. I SAID, "LINK". WHERE IS IT?
I said stop playing stupid
Now since you are playing stupid you can GO FETCH YOUR OWN LINKS__________

I DIDN'T MAKE THE CLAIM, Dickhead. You did.
I already know I made zero posts as you claimed. Now PROVE ME WRONG.

Still waiting. :45:
I never said you made the claim dumbass I said you're playing fucking stupid, well maybe it's not an act.
DEMOCRATS CREATED THE MYTH OF ALL THOSE CHARGES AGAINST THE PRESIDENT AND YOU'RE NOW PLAYING STUPID ABOUT IT.

AND THAT HAS WHAT THE FUCK TO DO WITH ME?

Here, O N C E A G A I N, is your post: See if you can find it.

It doesn't matter you leftists have tried to remove the winner

And then tell us all about "playing stupid".

Russian collusion obstruction Ukraine Immigration policies
Don't play stupid

I never said you made the claim dumbass I said you're playing fucking stupid, well maybe it's not an act.
DEMOCRATS CREATED THE MYTH OF ALL THOSE CHARGES AGAINST THE PRESIDENT AND YOU'RE NOW PLAYING STUPID ABOUT IT.

Leftists have tried to remove the winner of of the 2016 election

It's hard to believe with Level-7 font in bold and all the rest grayed out that there are still computer screens where the word you doesn't show up.

Or maybe y'all just don't know what you means. I can see how it would be a challenge, three-letter word and all.

It's hard to believe with Level-7 font in bold and all the rest grayed out that there are still computer screens where the word you doesn't show up.

Or maybe y'all just don't know what you means. I can see how it would be a challenge, three-letter word and all.
And you're still playing stupid.

Executive Privilege

Its clear that your kind would impeach him on a parking ticket if you had 67 votes in the senate

Trump did not release transcript, let’s get that straight. He released a memo of the call.

That memo is still very consistent with all the other facts and testimony that points to Trump leveraging American foreign policy for personal political gain.

Trump ran on draining the swamp. He can do that today by getting ejected out of the high office he has disgraced time and time again with his corrupt behavior.

And you're still playing stupid.

Are YOU not responsible for YOUR posts, jackweed?

Executive Privilege

Trump did not release transcript, let’s get that straight. He released a memo of the call.

That memo is still very consistent with all the other facts and testimony that points to Trump leveraging American foreign policy for personal political gain.

Trump ran on draining the swamp. He can do that today by getting ejected out of the high office he has disgraced time and time again with his corrupt behavior.
I dont agree that the transcript implicates trump in wrongdoing

Then why is he talking about Ukraine not recieprocating generous American aid?

Why does he follow that complaint with requests for favors in the form of investigations into Crowstrike's possetion of DNC server and Bidens? He could've talked about a million and one things that United States would like to see from Ukraine, but somehow all he can think of is how they can go after Democrats to help his political campaign.

It's wrong, very wrong and I wish righties had the spine to call it what it is.

Look at you, still unable to convince yourself of the reality that a presidential initiation or and/or support a federal investigation of the actions taken by an elected federal official is not an abuse of power.

Look at you, still unable to convince yourself of the reality that a presidential initiation or and/or support a federal investigation of the actions taken by an elected federal official is not an abuse of power.

Ok dupe, if it wasn't shamless conduct of politiking then explain why Trump was pushing for PUBLIC announcement of said investigations.

Since when are public announcements on CNN part of conducting a proper investigation?

Instead of all these rediculous arguments that hold no water you righties can simply admit that it does look like Trump conducted himself improperly. Probably will be good for your sanity and self respect, because I really don't understand what you get out of constantly embarrassing yourself by mindlessly carrying water for this swamper.

Last edited:

Then why is he talking about Ukraine not recieprocating generous American aid?

Why does he follow that complaint with requests for favors in the form of investigations into Crowstrike's possetion of DNC server and Bidens? He could've talked about a million and one things that United States would like to see from Ukraine, but somehow all he can think of is how they can go after Democrats to help his political campaign.

It's wrong, very wrong and I wish righties had the spine to call it what it is.
Spine?? Righties?? Deathly afraid of the POS Trump The joke of the day

Ok dupe, if it wasn't shamless conduct of politiking....
The fact you have to ask me to disprove your assertion in lieu of providing support for assertion means you know you cannot support your assertion.

Fact remains: Presidential initiation or and/or support a federal investigation of the actions taken by an elected federal official is not an inherent abuse of power.
Fact remains: Placing condition son the disbursement of air to a foreign state is not an inherent abuse of power

So... where is the abuse of power?

Forum List

Back