Schumer Withdraws Offer For Wall Funding

Trump is just laughing at Schumer

If Congress won't pay for the wall, he will just make Mexico pay for it.....Believe me
U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt
Indeed. Then they charge more for their products which would hurt 90% of American's. But at least Trump wouldn't be hurt. lmao
So you are bashing Trump for bringing jobs back to America.
And you loons think you will win in November.

If Congress won't pay for the wall, he will just make Mexico pay for it.....Believe me
U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt
Indeed. Then they charge more for their products which would hurt 90% of American's. But at least Trump wouldn't be hurt. lmao

Be careful you might shock some on the left into an episode of sanity. Admittedly anyone who looks at Rev. 12 and doesn't see a 2000 year old prophecy of the worldwide web is nuts that doesn't mean they are nuts about everything.

Gutless Schumer needed to have an aide deliver the bad news huh? You can expect a DACA bill the Democrats can't swallow then. :lol:

Forum List

Back