Schumer, 'Racism is in the America Bones'

Chucky baby is sealing the Dimocratic Party's doom.

He is a Hate-America-First loser.

Chuck Schumer Backs Creation of Reparations Commission

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said as voiced support for H.R 40, a bill championed by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) that would create a commission to study the issue of reparations. “The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is still with us,” added Schumer.....

The hearing came amid a growing discussion in the Democrat Party about reparations. Several of the party’s presidential candidates have endorsed looking at the idea.

In a Point Taken-Marist poll conducted in 2016, 68 percent of Americans said the country should not pay cash reparations to African American descendants of slaves to make up for the harm caused by slavery and racial discrimination. About 8 in 10 white Americans said they were opposed to reparations, while about 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has said that he opposes reparations, telling reporters: “I don’t want reparations for something that happened 150 years ago. We’ve tried to deal with the original sin of slavery by passing civil rights legislation.”​

It may be in YOUR bones Chucky but it ain't in mine. Nor is it in any other real red-blooded American today. Maybe the Democrats should stop living in the Antebellum.

I
Oooh no wonder democrsts want to replace the Americans. Now it makes sense. The invaders are pure of racism.

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said as voiced support for H.R 40, a bill championed by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) that would create a commission to study the issue of reparations. “The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is still with us,” added Schumer.....

The hearing came amid a growing discussion in the Democrat Party about reparations. Several of the party’s presidential candidates have endorsed looking at the idea.

In a Point Taken-Marist poll conducted in 2016, 68 percent of Americans said the country should not pay cash reparations to African American descendants of slaves to make up for the harm caused by slavery and racial discrimination. About 8 in 10 white Americans said they were opposed to reparations, while about 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has said that he opposes reparations, telling reporters: “I don’t want reparations for something that happened 150 years ago. We’ve tried to deal with the original sin of slavery by passing civil rights legislation.”​
It appears at least to me that Schumer had/has fallen out of favor with his party and that is why he has been largely a non entity in public, he may now feel the need to get back in the game by dancing for his supper [much like a has been actor/actress]...
...Most of the white liberals [who reside at the top of the party food chain] can read the writing on the wall with what could be significant minority defections and realize they need a wedge issue that will keep the black and white communities going at each other, their level of success in 2020 will depend on how many white voters blame minorities for this political ploy.

About 8 in 10 white Americans said they were opposed to reparations, while about 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

They should take the two out of ten whites who support reparations and put them on the field in Giant Stadium and take the four out of ten blacks who oppose reparations and put them in the stands and give them large rocks and let them stone the two out of ten pathetic whites to death. Get them out of the gene pool. Charge $500 to watch on PPV, pay off the national debt.

Ive called white people here racist slurs ...i could go on twitter make jokes about whites say really nasty stuff about whites ...even call for their genocide no one bats an eye. NOt that im on twitter but i could ..
tell a black commie up yours ya spear chuckin jungle bunny gigaboo ****** online youre automatically a hate filled wacist :04:
Im really good at insulting any race creed or color Its an NYC thang ..trump has it
we all have it regardless of skin color :113: ...its a gift from white GOD

Pffft American blacks dont get along with anyone
police
Korean grocers
White people
Jews ...cough cough crown heights
African blacks
Caribbean blacks
Southern Italian teens who are also ******* :10:
Mexicans
Russians

Hum why is that ?
Im not sayin its all blacks
you know what blacks Chris rock is talking about

I

It appears at least to me that Schumer had/has fallen out of favor with his party and that is why he has been largely a non entity in public, he may now feel the need to get back in the game by dancing for his supper [much like a has been actor/actress]...
...Most of the white liberals [who reside at the top of the party food chain] can read the writing on the wall with what could be significant minority defections and realize they need a wedge issue that will keep the black and white communities going at each other, their level of success in 2020 will depend on how many white voters blame minorities for this political ploy.

He's been licking his wounds since he was caught celebrating his success in getting Trump to attack Iran, then Trump pulled the rug out from under him.

It may be in YOUR bones Chucky but it ain't in mine. Nor is it in any other real red-blooded American today. Maybe the Democrats should stop living in the Antebellum.

Hate to tell you this Chief, but the history of America says otherwise.

Which history, Chief? The history of slavery and Jim Crow? Or the history of how we did away with slavery and Jim Crow?
You can hate your kids, your wife, your dog, your parents, your city, etc. if you only focus in on the bad aspects of those things, which seems to be your thing.

I can tell you as a white person at times I have suffered at the hands of black people and I've also been shut out of many opportunities so blacks could step ahead of me in line.

But I don't choose to dwell on the negative. Try it sometime, Chief. Unless you enjoy the dark side of life too much.

Yeah, let's keep bashing whites for something that happened hundreds of years ago and let's disrespect all the blood and treasure lost fighting FOR Emancipation. Yeah let's just keep the 'hate whitey' meme going. Get your head out of Antebellum. It's over, no more slave States. (Unless you consider Democrat shit-hole cities designed to keep the blacks where they 'belong' which is on the Democrat 'plantation.') Democrats............once slavers always slavers.

Forum List

Back