Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse

Again, the question is judgement. We don't know the vetting process, why he was denied the first time or these details. Yes, it is political, just as a great many news events over te last few months. It still requires answers.

Since the election it has been 24/7 go after Trump, deny him his cabinet, call him "illegitimate", nitpick and try and slow down the process so he can't go forward with his campaign. In this environment, where all judgement and decisions are heavily criticised if there is any negative outcome of a decision, there will be people asking questions.

I have no idea about the accused, but, is it possible, just possible I suggest, that someone doing something so disgusting and creepy didn't just wake up today and become such a deviant. If there were no precursors or indications, so be it, but questions need to be answered, no? Rule of Law, accountability to the people, all that sort of stuff...

What judgement is going to predict to you that a guy will touch someone, except history of sexual misconduct?

This is where details are important, so we can all be sure Schumer and Gillibrand will be providing them soon to explain why they over ruled an earlier decision.

This was obviously an important event, and changing decisions made overseas at embassies there so this guy could get to his Horseshoe Championship on time should not be taken lightly.

I think this kind of thing happens often. My father used to work in the State Department, and would talk about how senators would interfere in decisions - basically, they were answering to their constituants. I don't see it as a huge deal UNLESS the person was refused a visa due to a security or criminal reason.

WHAAT?! If this man is found guilty of these charges, Schumer should be tarred & feathered. The fluck's wrong with you? :cuckoo:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

If Schumer had no way of knowing - why should he be tarred and feathered? Because he's a Democrat?

Questions that need answered before a rush to judgement:
Why was the visa initially denied?
Did this guy have a criminal record or history of some kind to cause concern?
If not, then exactly how would Schumer know?
Did Schumer do anything illegal?

Sheesh.

The fact you don't have any problem with this, says everything about you. You may wanna shut up at this point.

What judgement is going to predict to you that a guy will touch someone, except history of sexual misconduct?

This is where details are important, so we can all be sure Schumer and Gillibrand will be providing them soon to explain why they over ruled an earlier decision.

This was obviously an important event, and changing decisions made overseas at embassies there so this guy could get to his Horseshoe Championship on time should not be taken lightly.

I think this kind of thing happens often. My father used to work in the State Department, and would talk about how senators would interfere in decisions - basically, they were answering to their constituants. I don't see it as a huge deal UNLESS the person was refused a visa due to a security or criminal reason.

WHAAT?! If this man is found guilty of these charges, Schumer should be tarred & feathered. The fluck's wrong with you? :cuckoo:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

If Schumer had no way of knowing - why should he be tarred and feathered? Because he's a Democrat?

Questions that need answered before a rush to judgement:
Why was the visa initially denied?
Did this guy have a criminal record or history of some kind to cause concern?
If not, then exactly how would Schumer know?
Did Schumer do anything illegal?

Sheesh.

The fact you don't have any problem with this, says everything about you. You may wanna shut up at this point.

You're not my boss dude.

The fact that you have no desire GET the facts first says all I need to know about you.

The guy applied for a visa to the U.S. embassy in New Delhi and was rejected. Schumer and another Dem stepped in to help the guy get the visa. The man is now accused of sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl. I guess Schumer didn't care that the embassy obviously had reasons for denying the guy a visa in the first place. This is the typical attitude of the left. Let people in and don't worry whether they pose a threat or not. Schumer is partly responsible for what happened to this girl since the guy would never have had the opportunity to assault her if not for Schumer overturning the embassy's decision.

"The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa.

Saranac Lake Police Chief Charles Potthast told Fox News that the charges, one of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, and another of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, stem from Hussain “engaging in a passionate kiss” with a 12-year-old girl, and accusations of the athlete touching her over her clothing in an “intimate area.”

Hussain was arrested Wednesday after Saranac Lake Village police received a report of the alleged incident, which was reported to have happened on Monday.

Hussain, who was being held Friday on a $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond, has a preliminary hearing Tuesday at St. Armand Town Court in St. Armand, New York.

Schumer’s office told Fox News he often intervenes to facilitate international competition.

Chuck Schumer pulled visa strings for a Muslim man who ultimately ended up with child sex abuse charges. Imagine the shock on my face. I would like to know why this man was rejected by the U.S. embassy in New Delhi in the first place. We will update as the story develops."

This is the same approach the left is taking with refugees. Let them in and then we'll figure out which people are the dangerous ones.

I'm not sure why this should matter unless Schumer new ahead of time that this guy would commit a crime or had at some point committed a crime.

The point is the American Embassy was correct in denying this man a visa, why did this Schumer and Gillibrand decide they knew better than the American Embassy in New Delhi, now a 12 year-old has been sexually molested by this knuckledragger.

From the article.

"The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa."

So the American Embassy last month felt this man was inappropriate to be given a visa, but this Schumer and Gillibrand decided that he was okay, so they intervened and against the American Embassy initial advice he was given a visa and once in America he committed the below.

"Saranac Lake Police Chief Charles Potthast told Fox News that the charges, one of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, and another of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, stem from Hussain “engaging in a passionate kiss” with a 12-year-old girl, and accusations of the athlete touching her over her clothing in an “intimate area.”

Unless they SPECIFICALLY denied visa on grounds of history of sexual misconduct this is a non-story.

How the hell could Schumer have known that this guy is going to inappropriately touch someone?

Whenever it's involving the Left everything is always a non-story.

If these were two Republican Senators the Left would be calling for their heads to roll.

...but sometimes IT ACTUALLY IS a non-story and you haven't really explained why this is not one of those times.
Because of Putin, the Russians..they are behind the story after they couldn't get enough vodka from Schumer when they had their meeting with him. Retaliation.

I'm not sure why this should matter unless Schumer new ahead of time that this guy would commit a crime or had at some point committed a crime.

The point is the American Embassy was correct in denying this man a visa, why did this Schumer and Gillibrand decide they knew better than the American Embassy in New Delhi, now a 12 year-old has been sexually molested by this knuckledragger.

From the article.

"The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa."

So the American Embassy last month felt this man was inappropriate to be given a visa, but this Schumer and Gillibrand decided that he was okay, so they intervened and against the American Embassy initial advice he was given a visa and once in America he committed the below.

"Saranac Lake Police Chief Charles Potthast told Fox News that the charges, one of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, and another of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, stem from Hussain “engaging in a passionate kiss” with a 12-year-old girl, and accusations of the athlete touching her over her clothing in an “intimate area.”

Why was he denied a visa?

"Why was he denied a visa?"

They clarified why they denied him the visa, but from the below article the reason wasn't made public.

This Schumer and Gillibrand must have been told the reason why Tanveer Hussain was denied the visa, yet despite that they intervened and enabled him to be given a visa.

MEA clarifies why US visa was denied to Kashmiri athlete and manager

New Delhi | Updated: February 2, 2017 6:48 pm

"The Ministry of External Affairs on Thursday clarified the reason behind rejection of US visa to a Kashmiri athlete and his manager recently.

According to MEA, US embassy said that US President Donald Trump’s order had nothing to do with the denial of visa to the duo. MEA said that US embassy had clarified the reason behind the rejection was standard adjudication on merits of their case.

- Snip -

The US embassy in New Delhi had informed the duo that their visa will not be granted leaving them disappointed."

This is the same approach the left is taking with refugees. Let them in and then we'll figure out which people are the dangerous ones.

"This is the same approach the left is taking with refugees. Let them in and then we'll figure out which people are the dangerous ones."

Yes exactly and when they figure out who are the dangerous ones and the ones who also commit crimes once the mentally ill Pathologically Altruistic have welcomed them with flowers and singing Kumbaya, they can't be deported because of "Human Rights" and "International Law" and if they are sent to prison the "Human Rights" maniacs and the SJW's are screaming "racism" and "bigotry"

They never know what they are doing. Thats' the point!
Here is Rosylan Carter with a guy who buried bodies under his home. They want power to pull strings and control over you but "they" can't keep their own nose clean. They should all be de-nutted. I don't want to give them any power. Cut it off. Why should they decide who we have to live around? What do they know? What makes them so special? Nothing, thats' what. Shcumer is a slimy bastard and always has been.

imgres.jpg

From the article.

Why was he denied a visa?

"Why was he denied a visa?"

They clarified why they denied him the visa, but from the below article the reason wasn't made public.

This Schumer and Gillibrand must have been told the reason why Tanveer Hussain was denied the visa, yet despite that they intervened and enabled him to be given a visa.

New Delhi | Updated: February 2, 2017 6:48 pm

"The Ministry of External Affairs on Thursday clarified the reason behind rejection of US visa to a Kashmiri athlete and his manager recently.

According to MEA, US embassy said that US President Donald Trump’s order had nothing to do with the denial of visa to the duo. MEA said that US embassy had clarified the reason behind the rejection was standard adjudication on merits of their case.

- Snip -

The US embassy in New Delhi had informed the duo that their visa will not be granted leaving them disappointed."

Of course, Schumer made it sound like the travel ban was the reason and thought he'd make a political statement by ignoring the real reason the guy was denied and bringing him in to spite Trump. Of course, being stubborn and opposing Trump is far more important to the left than the good of the country.

Here is Rosylan Carter with a guy who buried bodies under his home. They want power to pull strings and control over you but "they" can't keep their own nose clean. They should all be de-nutted. I don't want to give them any power. Cut it off. Why should they decide who we have to live around? What do they know? What makes them so special? Nothing, thats' what. Shcumer is a slimy bastard and always has been.

View attachment 115341

Notice how they protect themselves from all these wonderful refugees and illegal aliens. They want nothing to do with us common folks, let alone the ones they bring in. I think they should accept some into their homes or at least their neighborhoods.

I'm not going to comment on Shumer .....

but, I DO wonder just exactly how many snowshoe runners there are in India. Must be ... what?? .... 5 or 6?

Insinuating someone supports sexual abuse? My, you're certainly lowering the bar in terms of cowardice.

We get it, wimp. You couldn't debate, you were too chickenshit to admit it, so you tossed away all ethics and went there. Next time, when you're getting your ass handed to you, just slink away quietly and cry in a corner. Don't advertise the depths of your shameless partisan hackery.

It's the last refuge of craven scoundrels, the accusations of child abuse support. People who can debate do. Cowards who can't, they make accusations. Most of the conservatives on this thread are such cowardly scum, proud of it, and very hostile to anyone who isn't cowardly scum.

View attachment 115341

Notice how they protect themselves from all these wonderful refugees and illegal aliens. They want nothing to do with us common folks, let alone the ones they bring in. I think they should accept some into their homes or at least their neighborhoods.
That is a prevailing attitude in many cases once or when someone gets into these positions or higher positions. Surely by now one would think that the people will be unwilling to accept ignorance as their excuse from either party affiliation.

First, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Second, yes, any response to this from some quarters would be almost certainly political. That being said...if Trump starts tweeting about this, Schumer is going to be in a deep hole for some time, his credibility and "judgement"; fairly or not, will be damaged.

A snowshoe racer from India whose entry into the U.S. to compete was made possible by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer was being held Friday in a New York jail on a sex charge.

The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa.

“Obviously, this is a troubling matter for him — these are troubling accusations,” Brian Barrett, Hussain’s lawyer, told Fox News over the phone. “He is in good spirits and he looks forward to fighting these charges.”

Saranac Lake Police Chief Charles Potthast told Fox News that the charges, one of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, and another of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, stem from Hussain “engaging in a passionate kiss” with a 12-year-old girl, and accusations of the athlete touching her over her clothing in an “intimate area.”

Fox spews is not a reliable source for legit news content. Alt. News. Sure. Nothing else though.

View attachment 115341

Yesssssss! :2up: That is an awesome idea.

Insinuating someone supports sexual abuse? My, you're certainly lowering the bar in terms of cowardice.

We get it, wimp. You couldn't debate, you were too chickenshit to admit it, so you tossed away all ethics and went there. Next time, when you're getting your ass handed to you, just slink away quietly and cry in a corner. Don't advertise the depths of your shameless partisan hackery.

It's the last refuge of craven scoundrels, the accusations of child abuse support. People who can debate do. Cowards who can't, they make accusations. Most of the conservatives on this thread are such cowardly scum, proud of it, and very hostile to anyone who isn't cowardly scum.

That's almost as low as insinuating that somebody committed treason without an iota of tangible proof.

Given the evidence - this sophomoric attack on another poster - I'm convinced you don't have the slightest idea what debate is. Oh wait --- let me guess - you won mock trial in the 4th grade, didn't you?

Frankly, your childish little tirade is amateurish at best, and incredibly stupid, at worst. You pick 'em.

That's almost as low as insinuating that somebody committed treason without an iota of tangible proof.

Like your side has constantly done and still does to every Democrat?

Excellent. Maybe you're starting to understand how badly you've acted.

Given the evidence

The evidence is some dirtbags are accusing people of supporting sexual abuse, and you're running cover for them. That makes you part of their cowardly clique.

If we humiliate you enough, you'll stop doing it. That's why we humiliate you.

Forum List

Back