GOP - Which Way?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The Trump presidency is shaking the Republican Party to its core. The neocons, led by Senators Graham and McCain are actively working to undermine the president in league with the Democrats. The old-guard elites cannot bear the bombastic Trump as head of their party. And the millions of mainstream voters who backed him are increasingly angry at their own party. What's the future of the GOP...

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/march/03/gop-which-way/

The larger reason in play here is that he isn't using the Neo-Con playbook. I have other suspicions, but I'll need more proof before I say anything.

To me, it does look like Neocon Republicans have formed a sort of 'Alliance' with the Democrats to sabotage Trump. Just my observation though.

I believe the democrats are just a few years behind, but they'll go through the same kind of upheaval.

Maybe. But right now Democrats seem to always march in lockstep. There's very little diversity of thought or dissent. I mean, Wikileaks showed how its leadership rigged everything for Clinton. Yet very few Democrats acknowledge that egregious act. They just go along as if nothing happened. The Republican Party is far more interesting. It's full of diversity of thought and dissent. They don't all walk in lockstep. And i think that's very healthy for a political party.

Forum List

Back