School Test Teaches Kids: “Commands Of Government Officials Must Be Obeyed By All”

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
291013test.jpg

Upon further investigation it appears that the paper is part of a set produced by Pearson Education, a global corporation that provides education publishing and assessment services to schools in the US and the rest of the world. Pearson is the world’s largest for-profit education business.

The particular sentence about everyone obeying government commands appears in other Pearson papers, such as this fifth grade grammar test.

According to the company’s Wikipedia page and its website, Pearson owns leading educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, BBC Active, Bug Club, eCollege, Fronter, Longman, MyEnglishLab, Penguin Readers, Prentice Hall, Poptropica and Financial Times Press. Pearson is part of Pearson PLC, which also owns Penguin Books and the Financial Times.

In 2010, Pearson also negotiated a 5 year, $32 million, contract with the New York State Department of Education to design tests for students in grades 4-8.

» School Test Teaches Kids: ?Commands Of Government Officials Must Be Obeyed By All? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Hey jelly bean, they taught that in school when I was in, during the 1960's and '70's. Then again in Cub Scouts, Webloes and Boy Scouts, then it was the military.

Hey jelly bean, they taught that in school when I was in, during the 1960's and '70's. Then again in Cub Scouts, Webloes and Boy Scouts, then it was the military.

:lol:

You can't even spell Webelos numbnutz... Sec 8 I bet too..

Two hints:

The school is not named.the city is not named. The state is not named.
Its on infowars.

And items three through one thousand: its on infowars

Sounds like schools are teaching the use of possessive nouns to simplify sentences.

Rather directed don't you think? That's a very subtle way of driving that into a kid's head isn't it? You do realize how impressionable kids are, right?

Don't be a dumbass.
Of the 6 questions, I don't see how anyone would have a problem with first 4. The 5th one could be tongue in cheek. However, I would agree the last statement isn't proper. All this assumes that this isn't bogus which a lot this stuff is.

The commands of government officials should never be followed unless the commands are those of which that reflect the view if the people. The commands of the people should always be followed. When unconstitutional laws are passed it is your duty as an American citizen not to follow the law, unconstitution laws arn't laws.

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

Perhaps this should be on the school test. Wouldn't you agree?

Forum List

Back