School defends CNN, punishes student protest.

If you cannot defend your position, just say so. And Antifa is a terrorist group. They use violence to promote their agenda. That is the very definition of a terrorist group. Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

View attachment 161741
Go back to yesterday’s thread, the one you started and then ran from, and address my post #41 that addressed that very issue.
ter¡ror¡ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Antifa is a terrorist group. End of discussion.
Like I said, go back to yesterday’s thread so we don’t hijack this one and respond to my crystal clear debunk of your ignorant claims. The fact that you ran and are now skating around the subject throwing out generalize definitions just shows you have nothing to stand on.
I have posted the definition of a terrorist. Antifa fits that description perfectly. It's not my fault you are too stupid or dishonest to accept the truth. Sucks to be you.
That’s not the discussion dumbshit. Why aren’t you engaging in the thread about this topic? That says it all
Goodbye.

by Kylie Handler, editor

A Georgia family is under fire… for using their First Amendment rights.

Parents of 7th grader Jaxon Dekalb have been all-but officially labeled bad parents for allowing their son to wear a T-shirt that mocked the liberal news network CNN.

Nancy and Stan Jester, Jaxon’s parents, are both elected officials. Nancy is a county commissioner and Stan is a member of the local school board.

When their son asked to wear a T-shirt mocking the CNN logo as “FNN” with the caption — for Fake News Network” — on a field trip to CNN’s Atlanta headquarters, they did not say no.
At the start of the field trip, a teacher forced Jaxon to remove his shirt.

The school has since apologized to the Jester family, but Nancy and Stan want the school to apologize to their son.

“His mother cautioned him that he might cause a controversy and needed to be prepared for that. He was fully aware of the implications of his decision and made the affirmative choice to wear his shirt,” Stan Jester wrote in a blog post.

But, oh wait… the school is only against certain students’ right to free speech.

“Some students are celebrated when they make a controversial display during the National Anthem. My student was forced to remove his shirt because someone didn’t like it. I defend speech and expression, even if I disagree, or it makes me uncomfortable,” Stan Jester added.

Sounds like hypocrisy, right!?

It seems as though the school has a target on all conservatives backs.

–Kylie Handler is a News Editor for The Horn News
Easy fix, either turn it inside out or sit your ass on the bus the whole time. In Loco Parentis. The school is a better parent in this case.
It's obvious that you went to a public school. Poor schmuck.
In Loco Parentis applies to all schools. In this case they had what the parents didn't - common sense.

A good lesson for him however. Either obey the rules or suffer the consequences.
So, you consider censorship common sense? That would make you a communist. Thanks for clearing that up.

I got one word for ya!

Bong hits for Jesus!

Forum List

Back