Schiff floats subpoena for Putin meeting translator, as Dem majority ramps up Trump probes

Besides being blind, you are also a fucking moron!
Family of slain Border Patrol agent presses to unseal Fast and Furious records
USA Today

View attachment 240137
Jun 8, 2017 · The death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry exposed a botched U.S. gun-smuggling operation. ... PHOENIX — More than six years after a U.S. Border Patrol agent was murdered with a firearm from an Arizona gun-running scandal, members of his family are asking President Trump to .

They were not running guns into Mexico.

Agent Terry was killed because he and his fellow agents launched an assault, on armed bandits, with fucking bean bag shots! Whoever ordered they shoot only bean bags is the one responsible for his death.
USA Today

View attachment 240137
Jun 8, 2017 · The death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry exposed a botched U.S. gun-smuggling operation. ... PHOENIX — More than six years after a U.S. Border Patrol agent was murdered with a firearm from an Arizona gun-running scandal, members of his family are asking President Trump to .

Agent Terry was killed because he and his fellow agents launched an assault, on armed bandits, with fucking bean bag shots! Whoever ordered they shoot only bean bags is the one responsible for his death.
You sure like to lie, but pieces of shit do it all the time!...But, of course YOU were there...perhaps firing on the agents?

Slain Border Patrol agent was ambushed in Texas, union says
Los Angeles Times

View attachment 240139
Nov 20, 2017 · The Border Patrol agent killed Sunday in west Texas was ... was the 2010 murder of Arizona Agent Brian Terry, a case that became

"Border Patrol agents shot beanbags at a group of suspected bandits before the men returned fire during a confrontation in a remote canyon, killing agent Brian Terry with a single gunshot, records show.

And an illegal immigrant wounded in the gunbattle who is now the only person in custody linked to the slaying contends he never fired a shot, according to FBI search warrant requests filed in the U.S. District Court in Tucson.

The documents provide the most detailed version yet of what happened in the deadly gunbattle Dec. 14 in Peck Canyon, northwest of Nogales.

The documents say the group of illegal border entrants refused commands to drop their weapons after agents confronted them at about 11:15 p.m. Two agents fired beanbags at the migrants, who responded with gunfire. Two agents returned fire, one with a long gun and one with a pistol, but Terry was mortally wounded in the gunfight.

Border Patrol officials declined to answer questions about protocol for use of force, citing the ongoing investigation.

Records show agents fired beanbags in fatal border gunfight
And how many documents were altered under Obama. I can think of a FEW 302's that were altered to show what the Surrender monkey wanted them to show....and back in the beginning of the Surrender monkeys regime NO ONE QUESTIONED the validity of a report!
Quit calling him a monkey, you prick.
I call him the Surrender monkey...glad to see it upsets you!

smobama.jpg

Schiff is right. If we have a compromised President, the people need to know. There is more than enough reasonable suspicion to launch an investigation against Trump.
Trump to translator: " Hey, im going to talk to Putin about our treasonous scheme against the US. Youll keep this between us, right?"

I bet your dumb enough to actually think they would have such a conversation with some random dude present. :laugh:
I bet you actually think that the translator was some random dude. :71:

If there is nothing to hid, why would anybody be against subpoenaing the interpreter?

Are you really that stupid that you cannot imagine that a conversation between two world powers heads of state might not be something that either of them wants repeated in the general public?

For real?
032612_ms_Russia.jpg

Remember when the future Trump lovers jizzed in their skirts over this.....imagine if he held a secret meeting with Iran and then ordered notes to the meeting to be seized
After elections, do politicians have more flexibility? Yes or No?

Schiff is right. If we have a compromised President, the people need to know. There is more than enough reasonable suspicion to launch an investigation against Trump.
Trump to translator: " Hey, im going to talk to Putin about our treasonous scheme against the US. Youll keep this between us, right?"

I bet your dumb enough to actually think they would have such a conversation with some random dude present. :laugh:
I bet you think Putin and Trump would discuss treason in front of a translator. :laugh:

And how many documents were altered under Obama. I can think of a FEW 302's that were altered to show what the Surrender monkey wanted them to show....and back in the beginning of the Surrender monkeys regime NO ONE QUESTIONED the validity of a report!

You've been merging some of them conspiracy theories inside your head again haven't you?
Deny the truth, we understand when you have nothing!

Yes I understand, your brain cell has been taken captive by the "Derp State"

Must be tough keeping all the conspiracy theories running wild in your head straight and all.....I feel your pain.

If there is nothing to hid, why would anybody be against subpoenaing the interpreter?

Are you really that stupid that you cannot imagine that a conversation between two world powers heads of state might not be something that either of them wants repeated in the general public?

For real?
032612_ms_Russia.jpg

Remember when the future Trump lovers jizzed in their skirts over this.....imagine if he held a secret meeting with Iran and then ordered notes to the meeting to be seized
After elections, do politicians have more flexibility? Yes or No?

Well, Trump is now able to have the NSA all of the democrat contacts

Thanks, Obama!

What difference does it make, the notes were lost with Hildebeasts emails....they were redacted by Comey... a million things could happen so YOU don't know what was being said...perhaps a Hildebeasy answer...
In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall.

You've been merging some of them conspiracy theories inside your head again haven't you?

Must be tough keeping all the conspiracy theories running wild in your head straight and all.....I feel your pain.
I hope it hurts you, I laugh at your incompetence!..ROTFLMFAO!

I hope it hurts you, I laugh at your incompetence!..ROTFLMFAO!

I didn't say what I felt about your pain.

62% of Americans think Trump has been dishonest with the American people regarding the Russian probe..
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe
It looks like just Little Trumpsters see it as no problem. Of course, Little Trumpsters have no problem with Trump lying to them and the American people.. What a surprise!
This is serious stuff and the more Trump fights it, the more he looks guilty.
America deserves answers. Period.
I agree. If I were being accused of what he is, I would welcome the chance to prove my accusers wrong. And you're right, this is serious stuff, but his cultists here have already said they don't care if he is working with Russia because they'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat. That tells me they'd rather be a Russian than an American.
I'm old enough to remember when Russia was our sworn enemy. When I was in grade school, we had drills where we would hide under our desks or out in the halls as a practice in case Russia hit us with nuclear bombs. Later, we knew that Khrushchev and the Kremlin was still our enemy, but now, Putin is a good guy?

You're full of shit. You are only interested
In whatever you can pin on Trump regardless if it's true or not. You had plenty of opportunity to worry about Presidential collusion for eight years
Of Obama starting with his wink to
Medvedev prior to the election. It never bothered you then.

It is this double standard that the voters will
See in 2020.

Jo
The FBI decided to investigate Trump, not the voters. And what the FBI has found already that is in the public view, has already given us the truth. The voters will have to decide if the truth means anything to them or not.

Last edited:

I bet you think Putin and Trump would discuss treason in front of a translator. :laugh:

Ditto that!
Schiff, the dim bulb who got pranked by DJ's
hasn't figured this out yet.

Not one person was killed by the ATF's surveillance of the straw buying weapons in AZ.

Remember guns don't kill people.....

Besides the Cartels get most of their US made weapons from the Mexican military.
USA Today

View attachment 240137

Not one person was killed by the ATF's surveillance of the straw buying weapons in AZ.

Remember guns don't kill people.....

Besides the Cartels get most of their US made weapons from the Mexican military.
USA Today

View attachment 240137

You sure like to lie, but pieces of shit do it all the time!...But, of course YOU were there...perhaps firing on the agents?

Los Angeles Times

View attachment 240139
Nov 20, 2017 · The Border Patrol agent killed Sunday in west Texas was ... was the 2010 murder of Arizona Agent Brian Terry, a case that became

"Border Patrol agents shot beanbags at a group of suspected bandits before the men returned fire during a confrontation in a remote canyon, killing agent Brian Terry with a single gunshot, records show.

And an illegal immigrant wounded in the gunbattle who is now the only person in custody linked to the slaying contends he never fired a shot, according to FBI search warrant requests filed in the U.S. District Court in Tucson.

The documents provide the most detailed version yet of what happened in the deadly gunbattle Dec. 14 in Peck Canyon, northwest of Nogales.

The documents say the group of illegal border entrants refused commands to drop their weapons after agents confronted them at about 11:15 p.m. Two agents fired beanbags at the migrants, who responded with gunfire. Two agents returned fire, one with a long gun and one with a pistol, but Terry was mortally wounded in the gunfight.

Border Patrol officials declined to answer questions about protocol for use of force, citing the ongoing investigation.

The racists are never far off.

62% of Americans think Trump has been dishonest with the American people regarding the Russian probe..
It looks like just Little Trumpsters see it as no problem. Of course, Little Trumpsters have no problem with Trump lying to them and the American people.. What a surprise!
I agree. If I were being accused of what he is, I would welcome the chance to prove my accusers wrong. And you're right, this is serious stuff, but his cultists here have already said they don't care if he is working with Russia because they'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat. That tells me they'd rather be a Russian than an American.
I'm old enough to remember when Russia was our sworn enemy. When I was in grade school, we had drills where we would hide under our desks or out in the halls as a practice in case Russia hit us with nuclear bombs. Later, we knew that Khrushchev and the Kremlin was still our enemy, but now, Putin is a good guy?

In whatever you can pin on Trump regardless if it's true or not. You had plenty of opportunity to worry about Presidential collusion for eight years

See in 2020.

Jo
The FBI decided to investigate Trump, not the voters. And what the FBI has found already that is in the public view, has already given us the truth. The voters will have to decide if the truth means anything to them or not.
What truth?....Some concocted communist bullshit!

USA Today

View attachment 240137

USA Today

View attachment 240137

Los Angeles Times

View attachment 240139

There's one now!^^^^

See in 2020.

Jo
What truth?....Some concocted communist bullshit!
Conspiracy to defraud the U.S. in an American election has already been proven. Conspiracy to use illegal campaign funds to pay off porn stars. Not sure what telling the truth has to do with "communism"?

It depends on who the translator was...or who provided by. Surely you can see that.

Los Angeles Times

View attachment 240139

There's one now!^^^^
Don't we all know that.

violate the trust Presidents have with their translators and no foreign leader will ever have a private conversation with an American President again.
There you go. Certainly. These leaders, including Putin have an expectation of privacy.

However, it would certainly serve the Democrats right if no foreign entity would deal with an American again.

violate the trust Presidents have with their translators and no foreign leader will ever have a private conversation with an American President again.
There you go. Certainly. These leaders, including Putin have an expectation of privacy.

However, it would certainly serve the Democrats right if no foreign entity would deal with an American again.
Drive by trolling.

Forum List

Back