Scared Mittless

:eek: :lol:

Why isn't Romney out there looking for land mines to step on??? I just don't get it! :lol:

I agree with the premise of the site, Romney is closed off.

Special Report report foxs 600 pm show with Bret Baier ( I call him boy wonder or Jimmy Olsen;)) has a center seat segment, where in all of the candidates have come on, Romney? only one to refuse.

Last edited:

Why isn't Romney out there looking for land mines to step on??? I just don't get it! :lol:

I hear you, but frankly I want to hear more from him, I'd like to see him take a grillin', the debates are a joke due to their set-up/their model= 30 second red meat blurbs etc. I want to hear him answer some tough questions.

The libs must feel they damaged Cain enough so they can start on Romney.

I hear you, but frankly I want to hear more from him, I'd like to see him take a grillin', the debates are a joke due to their set-up/their model= 30 second red meat blurbs etc. I want to hear him answer some tough questions.

Starting to have flashbacks to McCain 2008 yet? I think the finger prints of his handlers and McCain's may be an exact match. ;)

Starting to have flashbacks to McCain 2008 yet? I think the finger prints of his handlers and McCain's may be an exact match. ;)

sooo U sayin' he cannot handle da funk?

You know how at the end of a football game, if you're winning and you have possession of the ball with the clock ticking down, you just kneel on the ball..............?

Forum List

Back