Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_08_08_ship_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

They said that they intend to challenge the Israeli siege imposed on Gaza.

Or just a cruise in the Mediterranean with a stopover in Israel to pick up some souvenirs before that long, cold Scandinavian winter sets in.

whatever happened to the opening of the gaza/egypt border? what are the inmates of concentration camp gaza waiting for? they still want to STAY in the concentration camp? -------if someone had just left a gate opened in Auschwitz------my austrian cousins would not have stood around WAITING.
Is there something in the koran against ---NOT LEAVING CONCENTRATION CAMPS?

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

Or just a cruise in the Mediterranean with a stopover in Israel to pick up some souvenirs before that long, cold Scandinavian winter sets in.

According to their website the Estelle is docked in Corsica for a bit of partying.

whatever happened to the opening of the gaza/egypt border? what are the inmates of concentration camp gaza waiting for? they still want to STAY in the concentration camp? -------if someone had just left a gate opened in Auschwitz------my austrian cousins would not have stood around WAITING.
And there's nothing in the Torah about creating them.

Long ago----when I was a child ----I read nazi propaganda---because the town in which a grew up had once been (and to some extent still was in my early childhood) a bundist enclave. I stumbled on a little magazine type thing that had pictures of ragged miserable people ----in barbed wire enclosures---described as "arabs" the caption was "ISRAEL PUT US HERE" ----I was horrified----the place looked like the descriptions of concentration camps I had heard. I told my mother "ma, israel put arabs in a concentration camp" She looked at the picture and said "gaza is in egypt" your parents thought gaza was in Israel? The "torah" is the first five books of what is generally called "THE BIBLE" if you ever find yourself in a USA hotel----look in the bed side table drawer----there you will find a bible. If you need a koran----just go to any place where people discard books------and get one-----muslims give them out freely----they are all over the place I have several ------nice big books ----nothing like those tiny little copies of the New Testament that christians give out christmas time -------I have a hard time reading those now

Long ago----when I was a child ----I read nazi propaganda---because the town in which a grew up had once been (and to some extent still was in my early childhood) a bundist enclave. I stumbled on a little magazine type thing that had pictures of ragged miserable people ----in barbed wire enclosures---described as "arabs" the caption was "ISRAEL PUT US HERE" ----I was horrified----the place looked like the descriptions of concentration camps I had heard. I told my mother "ma, israel put arabs in a concentration camp" She looked at the picture and said "gaza is in egypt" your parents thought gaza was in Israel? The "torah" is the first five books of what is generally called "THE BIBLE" if you ever find yourself in a USA hotel----look in the bed side table drawer----there you will find a bible. If you need a koran----just go to any place where people discard books------and get one-----muslims give them out freely----they are all over the place I have several ------nice big books ----nothing like those tiny little copies of the New Testament that christians give out christmas time -------I have a hard time reading those now
I spent 8 years in parochial school and have so much Bible indoctrination that by the time I was a 5th grade alter boy, I could do the whole mass in latin.

You are being silly again, Princess.
Gazans are free to come and go through their 5 mile long border with Egypt.
They just can't come into Israel without my permission.

And if they want to fish more than 3 miles off their coastline in international waters...

And if they want to fish more than 3 miles off their coastline in international waters...

As part of Oslo Israel agreed to allow fishing twenty miles off shore.

The "Palestinians" were to recognize the right of the state of Israel to exist and to renounce terrorism as well as other violence, and its desire for the destruction of the Israeli state.

The "Palestinians" were to recognize the right of the state of Israel to exist and to renounce terrorism as well as other violence, and its desire for the destruction of the Israeli state.
Why should they do that when Israel won't recognize their right to exist?

Fuckin' hypocrite!

As part of Oslo the "Palestinians" agreed to recognize the right of the state of Israel to exist and to renounce terrorism as well as other violence, and its desire for the destruction of the Israeli state.
Fuckin' hypocrite!

TinHorn complained that Israel was not complying with the Oslo Accords. I correctly pointed out that Oslo was a two-way street with which the "Palestinians" never intended to comply.
So where does it state that Israel doesn't recognize the "Palestinians" right to exist?
Fuckin' Asshole.

As part of Oslo the "Palestinians" agreed to recognize the right of the state of Israel to exist and to renounce terrorism as well as other violence, and its desire for the destruction of the Israeli state.
Fuckin' hypocrite!

TinHorn complained that Israel was not complying with the Oslo Accords. I correctly pointed out that Oslo was a two-way street with which the "Palestinians" never intended to comply.
So where does it state that Israel doesn't recognize the "Palestinians" right to exist?
Fuckin' Asshole.

Arafat was sold a bill of goods without the approval of the people.

Israel never intended to comply either.

Oslo was one big disaster.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

Fuckin' Asshole.

There was nothing in Oslo recognizing Palestine's right to exist.

According to their website the Estelle is docked in Corsica for a bit of partying.
Isn't that beer fest over yet? We need to get those supplies to Gaza before everyone starves to death.

Forum List

Back