Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

As part of Oslo Israel agreed to allow fishing twenty miles off shore.

Why should they do that when Israel won't recognize their right to exist?
Fuckin' hypocrite!

TinHorn complained that Israel was not complying with the Oslo Accords. I correctly pointed out that Oslo was a two-way street with which the "Palestinians" never intended to comply.
So where does it state that Israel doesn't recognize the "Palestinians" right to exist?
Fuckin' Asshole.

Arafat was sold a bill of goods without the approval of the people.
Israel never intended to comply either.
Oslo was one big disaster.

I see.
So you blame Israel for not honoring the "Palestinian" rights part of Oslo but when confronted with their responsibilities under Oslo you whine that it was just "one big disaster."
If you feel that way why did you inject Oslo in the first place, Princess?

TinHorn complained that Israel was not complying with the Oslo Accords. I correctly pointed out that Oslo was a two-way street with which the "Palestinians" never intended to comply.
So where does it state that Israel doesn't recognize the "Palestinians" right to exist?
Fuckin' Asshole.

I see.
So you blame Israel for not honoring the "Palestinian" rights part of Oslo but when confronted with their responsibilities under Oslo you whine that it was just "one big disaster."

"Honoring" Oslo violates Palestinians rights under their constitution and is a violation of international law.

I see.

"Honoring" Oslo violates Palestinians rights under their constitution and is a violation of international law.

Again, why did you inject Oslo, Princess?

I see.

Again, why did you inject Oslo, Princess?

It was the farce that started the fake peace talks.

Israel signed off on 20 miles then reneged. Again.

Why should they do that when Israel won't recognize their right to exist?
Fuckin' hypocrite!

Fuckin' Asshole.

There was nothing in Oslo recognizing Palestine's right to exist.
Oslo brought dozens of israeli deaths. Thats the main issue

In light of the "accidental" killing of Rachel Corrie for interfering in the Israel/Palestinian conflict this confrontation should produce some interesting results. It appears the world is starting to shown an interest in the Gaza situation.

I'm hoping Washington minds our own business.

In light of the "accidental" killing of Rachel Corrie for interfering in the Israel/Palestinian conflict this confrontation should produce some interesting results. It appears the world is starting to shown an interest in the Gaza situation.

When the Norwegian ship storms the blockade and rescues Palestine, where do you think they should hold their victory parade? Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

When the Norwegian ship storms the blockade and rescues Palestine, where do you think they should hold their victory parade? Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

They are just doing it to give Israel another chance to shoot itself in the foot.

They are just doing it to give Israel another chance to shoot itself in the foot.
Foot, hell! Say ship.

that's it? tinnie claims that people are going by ship to gaza HOPING that Israel will do something to them? what a brilliant motive

however-----I am still confused about this SIEGE THING-------gaza has a LONG BORDER with the friendly loving country of EGPYT and even access to the seas ------off the shores of egypt--------HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY BE UNDER SIEGE?

that's it? tinnie claims that people are going by ship to gaza HOPING that Israel will do something to them? what a brilliant motive

however-----I am still confused about this SIEGE THING-------gaza has a LONG BORDER with the friendly loving country of EGPYT and even access to the seas ------off the shores of egypt--------HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY BE UNDER SIEGE?

Rafah is a pedestrian crossing only. There are no facilities for commercial shipping.

Rafah is a pedestrian crossing only. There are no facilities for commercial shipping.

SO??? the kindly, loving Egyptians----of the UMMAH can create one-----no one is ----stopping them Uhm I may have this one wrong-----but I believe that-----uhm-----some famous brit------uhm uhm oh gee I cannot remember his name------CREATED A RAIL WAY BETWEEN -----egypt and palestine uhm--------famous brit in the time of LAWRENCE OF ARABIA --------anyone out there remember? I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! ALLENBY

Pathetic deflection, Princess. Irose clearly stated "gaza has a LONG BORDER with the friendly loving country of EGPYT." Rafah is just one short section of the border.
That border is over 5 miles long and could be used to transfer goods and services as well as people if Egypt so chose.
Obviously it is Egypt which has restricted those hapless "Palestinians."

FIVE MILES??????? gee I did not know it is that LONG -------I did advise that the Gazans use the extensive and elaborate TUNNEL system to get the kids out of danger when Israel ATTACKS-------had no idea that the could so easily be bused right out of there to the arms of their loving bretheren in egypt in case of danger-------in fact they could even walk ----for that matter they could leave the HORRORS and STARVATION and DEPRIVATION of the CONCENTRATION CAMP GAZA------by simply taking a walk

FIVE MILES??????? gee I did not know it is that LONG -------I did advise that the Gazans use the extensive and elaborate TUNNEL system to get the kids out of danger when Israel ATTACKS-------had no idea that the could so easily be bused right out of there to the arms of their loving bretheren in egypt in case of danger-------in fact they could even walk ----for that matter they could leave the HORRORS and STARVATION and DEPRIVATION of the CONCENTRATION CAMP GAZA------by simply taking a walk
Anyone here seen or heard the latest on the whereabouts of that rusty scow? I am anxious to see the showdown. That thing would make a fine artificial reef.

Anyone here seen or heard the latest on the whereabouts of that rusty scow? I am anxious to see the showdown. That thing would make a fine artificial reef.

The Estelle is still in Italy and I found their hectic Naples schedule:
The Estelle reaches Naples
At 4 p.m. CET today, Thursday 4 October, Ship to Gaza and the Estelle put into Molo Beverello in the port of Naples. We were met by hundreds of activists cheering and waving Palestinian flags.

Our hosts have put together an extensive programme:

Thursday 4 October, evening:
Concert with various artists including the Baleno Band and the Malamurga Band

Catholic Mass will be celebrated on the pier

Friday 5 October:
9 a.m.:

Schoolchildren will show their support for Ship to Gaza and will be given a guided tour of the ship

11 a.m.:

The Mayor of Naples, Luigi de Magistris, will be visiting the Estelle and will explain why he has undertaken to be the Estelle’s official protector for the length of our stay in Naples

10 a.m. – 6 p.m.:

Nonviolence training on the quay led by Stellan Vinthagen

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...loHACg&usg=AFQjCNGV2Az9VyKIr5fh7fnMyDbipbvpkw

At 4 p.m. CET today, Thursday 4 October, Ship to Gaza and the Estelle put into Molo Beverello in the port of Naples. We were met by hundreds of activists cheering and waving Palestinian flags.

Friday 5 October:
9 a.m.:

Schoolchildren will show their support for Ship to Gaza and will be given a guided tour of the ship

11 a.m.:

The Mayor of Naples, Luigi de Magistris, will be visiting the Estelle and will explain why he has undertaken to be the Estelle’s official protector for the length of our stay in Naples

10 a.m. – 6 p.m.:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...loHACg&usg=AFQjCNGV2Az9VyKIr5fh7fnMyDbipbvpkw
This will give you a good idea of why these anti-Semites are not sending aid to the countries where the people really need help. They use these flotillas as propaganda purposes in their fight against the Jews which they hate.

Gaza flotilla sponsor blames Jews for Holocaust on Twitter | Canada | News | National Post

Friday 5 October:
9 a.m.:

11 a.m.:

10 a.m. – 6 p.m.:

This will give you a good idea of why these anti-Semites are not sending aid to the countries where the people really need help. They use these flotillas as propaganda purposes in their fight against the Jews which they hate.

Gaza flotilla sponsor blames Jews for Holocaust on Twitter | Canada | News | National Post

Woo.
When confronted with her ugly words she said "would suggest you concentrate on Israel’s genocidal policies."
Scratch the surface of most of these anti-Israel types and that's what you find.

Friday 5 October:
9 a.m.:

11 a.m.:

10 a.m. – 6 p.m.:

Woo.
When confronted with her ugly words she said "would suggest you concentrate on Israel’s genocidal policies."
Scratch the surface of most of these anti-Israel types and that's what you find.
First time I heard about Zionists operating the death camps. Well, I learn something new every day.

Forum List

Back