Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

Hoss
First time I heard about Zionists operating the death camps. Well, I learn something new every day

not the first time I heard about it-----in the early 1960s ---since I lived in town with lots of nazis-------I stumbled into the stuff written by nazi war criminals who escaped to countries like Syria and Egypt where they wrote the stuff still taught in muslims grammar schools In fact the claim back then----complete with the pictures of the emaciated corpses was ----jews did it and the victims were christians. I assure you-----if they could get away with it-----lots of the people on who post on this board would be quoting those writings I heard them quoted when I ran into young professionals from muslim countries

TinHorn complained that Israel was not complying with the Oslo Accords. I correctly pointed out that Oslo was a two-way street with which the "Palestinians" never intended to comply.
Israel broke the "Accords" when they didn't live up to their part of the agreement.

So where does it state that Israel doesn't recognize the "Palestinians" right to exist?
Fuckin' Asshole.
If Israel is going to demand the Palestinian's recognize their right to exist, then Israel needs to do the same for the Palestinian's.

And if they won't, fuck them and fuck you!

Forum List

Back