Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

You understand that is not saying he is a David Duke Republican, right?
But he did call himself a David Duke Republican.

You just can't accept it.
Link?
He did not. He never did. We're I dont know how many pages in here and you've never provided any proof that is the case.
You are a liar.
You've been shown over and over again in this thread.

Your butthurt trumps your reading ability.
4i6Ckte.gif
You have demonstrated nothing. You point to something else and then claim that's it and when called on it you lie and say it's been shown already.
Where did Scalise say he was a David Duke Republican? Show it or shut the fuck up.
He said it to a NOLA reporter.

Can't you read, fake Rabbi?

You understand that is not saying he is a David Duke Republican, right?

Link?
He did not. He never did. We're I dont know how many pages in here and you've never provided any proof that is the case.
You are a liar.

4i6Ckte.gif
You have demonstrated nothing. You point to something else and then claim that's it and when called on it you lie and say it's been shown already.
Where did Scalise say he was a David Duke Republican? Show it or shut the fuck up.

Post the link or shut the fuck up. What about that is difficult?

Link?
You are a liar.

4i6Ckte.gif

Where's tje link, asshole? No, Scalise never said he was a David Duke Republican. Never. ANother lie.

Link?
You are a liar.

4i6Ckte.gif

I've posted it numerous times in this thread, fake Rabbi.

You're just trying to spin it but that shit won't work.

Link?
You are a liar.

4i6Ckte.gif

There you go again.
You post something that is wrong. Then you call people stupid. Then when asked you claim you already posted it.
Go ahead. Post it. You can't. You made it up. He never said that and you are simply lying.

4i6Ckte.gif

There you go again.
You post something that is wrong. Then you call people stupid. Then when asked you claim you already posted it.
Go ahead. Post it. You can't. You made it up. He never said that and you are simply lying.
But I've already posted it. There are 350 responses in this thread - why should I slog through it to find something I've already posted a number of times? I remember it just fine! You're the one who's not paying attention!
4i6Ckte.gif

There you go again.
But I've already posted it. There are 350 responses in this thread - why should I slog through it to find something I've already posted a number of times? I remember it just fine! You're the one who's not paying attention!
4i6Ckte.gif
Evade. Deflect.
You've got nothing Zero. Zippo. It's a shame you have to pretend like this.

4i6Ckte.gif

There you go again.
Even David Dukes admitted it:

David Duke threatens run against Rep. Scalise TheHill

I'm overjoyed that Smokie :smoke: (Boehner) defended the guy & didn't ask for his resignation. This will help non-Repub candidates in the next cycle :cool-45: :mm:

To be honest- 89% of the repub party is white so its no secret why they vote the way they do. CrusaderFrank tinydancer Toro
I know, right. They hate when you bring that up. And that other 10% isn't black. It's black, Hindu, Asian and everyone else who doesn't consider themselves white.

There you go again.

David Duke said no such thing.
But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist. Then again you probably thought SHeets Byrd was a great senator.

There you go again.

David Duke said no such thing.
But it's interesting you're prepared to believe a Klansman and known racist. Then again you probably thought SHeets Byrd was a great senator.
The people of West Virginia overwhelmingly believe that Byrd was a great Senator. Their opinions are the only ones that matter.

Forum List

Back