Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

LOL!!!!

David Duke threatens to run against “sellout” GOP congressman Steve Scalise

Ex-Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke on Wednesday threatened run against the “sellout” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who came under scrutiny last month when it was revealed that he had spoken before a Duke-founded white supremacist group in 2002.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr. reported in late December that Scalise spoke at a conference hosted by Duke’s European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO). Scalise, who as House Majority Whip is the third-ranking Republican in the chamber, issued a statement apologizing for his appearance, calling it a “mistake I regret” and condemning “the divisive racial and religious views groups like these hold.”

When news of Scalise’s speech broke, Duke defended the embattled congressman, calling Scalise a “nice guy” and asking, “What politician would ever pass up an opportunity to talk to his constituents?”

But in an interview with Louisiana radio host Jim Engster yesterday, Duke indicated that he had soured on Scalise.

“Steve Scalise, let me tell you something, this is the way I view it now: I mean this guy is a sellout. I mean he’s a sellout. He’s not David. He used to say that he was David Duke of course without the baggage, whatever that means,” Duke said, referring to comments Scalise reportedly made to a local political reporter two decades ago.

Duke took particular umbrage at Scalise’s apology for speaking at the EURO conference.

“What he’s basically saying is that 60 percent of his district, the same people by the way who voted for him that they’re just nothing but a bunch of racists. You know, I’ve said nothing at that conference any different that I ran for office on. It wasn’t a Klan meeting,” Duke said. “It wasn’t any sort of a radical meeting, it was a meeting that said there was European American rights, right? So he is a sellout, right? Because, you know he can’t meet with members of his own district who have opinions like I have but he meets with radical blacks who have total opposite political positions than him.”
You already instinctively know that Rrrrrrraging Rrrrrrrrrabid Rrrrrrretarded Rrrrrrrrighties will defend this no matter what, cuz of course, Scalise has Nooooo ties to Duke, nosiree ....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

They weren't "Leftist states", they were Right Wing Democratic states in the South. You must know this by now or you're stupid.
How do you know they were right wing? That's an idiotic assertion.
Because the Liberals were running the Underground Railroad.

The South was dominated by Southern conservative racists, no matter what they called themselves.
Where's the proof Scalise called himself a Duke Republican, asshole?
In the article.
Liar.
And guess what? Scalise is still the majority whip and no one gives a shit about this story anymore.
Yes, we already know that you are a very slooooooow Rrrrrightie with the attention span of a snail. Nonetheless, this breaking story is very cogent to the op. Now, go scream Hitler or something. ...

Another proud racist high in the ranks of the Republican Party as the Whip. Who's surprised?
Exceot he;s not a racist. There is zero evidence of him being a racist, just as there is no evidence of him saying he was a David Duke Republican.
But facts dont really matter to you, do they?

Another proud racist high in the ranks of the Republican Party as the Whip. Who's surprised?
Exceot he;s not a racist. There is zero evidence of him being a racist, just as there is no evidence of him saying he was a David Duke Republican.
"Just like David Duke, without the baggage"...

Lol. ..

Lol. ..

You understand that is not saying he is a David Duke Republican, right? It's actually the opposite of that. But since English isnt something you understand, along with logic, reason, or facts, you probably dont. Fake jew poseur

Lol. ..

You understand that is not saying he is a David Duke Republican, right? It's actually the opposite of that. But since English isnt something you understand, along with logic, reason, or facts, you probably dont. Fake jew poseur
There is no such thing as a David Duke Republican. But there are Republicans who are racists, as he is. :dig: fake Rabbi.

Lol. ..

There is no such thing as a David Duke Republican. But there are Republicans who are racists, as he is. :dig: fake Rabbi.

You keep saying it like it's true.
Personally I think you're really a neo-Nazi pretending to be a jew.

LOL!!!!

Ex-Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke on Wednesday threatened run against the “sellout” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who came under scrutiny last month when it was revealed that he had spoken before a Duke-founded white supremacist group in 2002.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr. reported in late December that Scalise spoke at a conference hosted by Duke’s European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO). Scalise, who as House Majority Whip is the third-ranking Republican in the chamber, issued a statement apologizing for his appearance, calling it a “mistake I regret” and condemning “the divisive racial and religious views groups like these hold.”

When news of Scalise’s speech broke, Duke defended the embattled congressman, calling Scalise a “nice guy” and asking, “What politician would ever pass up an opportunity to talk to his constituents?”

But in an interview with Louisiana radio host Jim Engster yesterday, Duke indicated that he had soured on Scalise.

“Steve Scalise, let me tell you something, this is the way I view it now: I mean this guy is a sellout. I mean he’s a sellout. He’s not David. He used to say that he was David Duke of course without the baggage, whatever that means,” Duke said, referring to comments Scalise reportedly made to a local political reporter two decades ago.

Duke took particular umbrage at Scalise’s apology for speaking at the EURO conference.

“What he’s basically saying is that 60 percent of his district, the same people by the way who voted for him that they’re just nothing but a bunch of racists. You know, I’ve said nothing at that conference any different that I ran for office on. It wasn’t a Klan meeting,” Duke said. “It wasn’t any sort of a radical meeting, it was a meeting that said there was European American rights, right? So he is a sellout, right? Because, you know he can’t meet with members of his own district who have opinions like I have but he meets with radical blacks who have total opposite political positions than him.”
it just keeps getting better & better :D

LOL!!!!

It keeps getting more and more irrelevant.
No one gives a shit about what a guy did 20 years ago.

LOL!!!!

Really? Republicans were screaming about Rev. Wright's words from 20 years ago, you stupid, bullshitski assfuck wide-receiver. It was very relevant to them, and I am quite sure, to you.

This here is quite relevant for intelligent people who can discern. That automatically eliminates about 98% of Conservatives right there.

Last edited:
Holy shit - Rachel Maddow has uncovered interviews from the late 1990s and early 2000s, where Scalise declares that he's a "David Duke Republican" and that he's "David Duke, without the baggage".

So let's guess how long before he is forced to resign as Majority Whip, or even resigns from Congress.

I say 2 weeks for the first. Not sure what the Republican tolerance for racists is these days, so he may survive as a Member.

I will post the video tomorrow, but you will all be familiar with it by then.
4i6Ckte.gif
Did Rachel get an addadicktome yet?

Wow...he is a politician that puts the rights and wants of his constituency which is mostly white ahead of the rights of minority scum? Awesome...

You understand that is not saying he is a David Duke Republican, right?
But he did call himself a David Duke Republican.

You just can't accept it.
Link?
He did not. He never did. We're I dont know how many pages in here and you've never provided any proof that is the case.
You are a liar.
You've been shown over and over again in this thread.

Your butthurt trumps your reading ability.
4i6Ckte.gif
You have demonstrated nothing. You point to something else and then claim that's it and when called on it you lie and say it's been shown already.
Where did Scalise say he was a David Duke Republican? Show it or shut the fuck up.

LOL!!!!

you mean repub-voters (89% of which are white :eusa_shhh: ) don't care.

Forum List

Back