SC Tea Party Gov Nikki Haley appoints insurance lobbyist...to regulate insurance cos.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Wow. It keeps getting better and better with these lunatic far right wingers. In the lastes Nikki Haley fuck-up, right after slashing funds so much that the SC Dept of Revenue allowed hackers to take 77% of ALL SC residents personal and banking info.........

She now does this. Appoints a guy to be SC's regulator of the insurance industry.

What job will he be leaving to take it?

A SC lobbyist....for the states insurance companies.

Jesus H. Christ. Its like putting a crackhead in charge of the DEA.

Kinda like making a Goldman Sachs bankster the Secretary of Treasury, innit?

Oh, wait.....

Yes, exactly like that. Fuck ups to my left, assholes to my right.

We cant win.

Oh come on Oddball. You think Goldmann people (millionaires) are the only ones who can say raise or lower the interest rate by a 1/4 of a point especially after the banksters were caught w/ their paws in the cookie jar w/ LIBOR?

Last edited:

Wow. It keeps getting better and better with these lunatic far right wingers. In the lastes Nikki Haley fuck-up, right after slashing funds so much that the SC Dept of Revenue allowed hackers to take 77% of ALL SC residents personal and banking info.........

She now does this. Appoints a guy to be SC's regulator of the insurance industry.

That's almost as stupid as nominating Susan Rice for Secretary of State.

So what do you nominate, someone with a degree in womyns studies or elementary basketweaving?

Wouldnt it make sense to have someone who KNOWS the insurance industry actually regulate it?

Guess how many times our information has been hacked do to the military computers being compromised in the last three years? Tri Care was hacked, and several other defense system computers in fact one time by Anonymous who posted the information on Twitter, I believe they hacked 70 plus thousand that time.

4 separate times our information has been compromised. 6 different family members affected. FOUR separate times many family members in the prior three years.

Many my family has been offered free credit monitoring. 6 family members to include extended family. All of such happened in the last three years. So do I blame Dems since it was under their watch?

Honestly I don't think you could get more partisan with the hacking issue.

I don't recall you whining after Obama promised an open and honest Government and that he would kick out all the Lobbyist and then half his team is former lobbyists. Remind me and link to those threads you complained about it?

The argument put forth in defense of Obama has been that the Knowledge base presented by Lobyist is to deep to ignore that they are in fact usually duty experts on their individual subject and so perfect for working for the Government on that issue condition or item.

Forum List

Back