SC ruled today that bakers don't have to make gay cakes

One day the courts will toss the gay marriage law Obama pressed through....Trump may not do it but Pence will if elected president

Good luck finding any standing in court. You'll need to do better than "Gay marriage hurts my feelings and vagina" to get the case heard.

Not now....one day the court will be conservative again. Most gays were against the marriage law to begin with

Even with a conservative court you'll have to prove how a gay couple getting married has caused you harm. You'll need to have a stronger argument than "muh feels" for the court to grant certiorari.

Most gays were against the marriage law to begin!? lol. Besides your imagination, do you have any credible evidence to support that assertion?

Yeah I have 2 dykes and 2 queer men a few houses down and none are married but want left alone, but Democrats cant let well enough alone.

Which Democrats are forcing them to get married?

One day the courts will toss the gay marriage law Obama pressed through....Trump may not do it but Pence will if elected president

Good luck finding any standing in court. You'll need to do better than "Gay marriage hurts my feelings and vagina" to get the case heard.

Not now....one day the court will be conservative again. Most gays were against the marriage law to begin with

Yeah- just like most Christians are for stoning adulterers....lol

The fact is that most Americans are now in favor of same gender marriage- both straight and gay Americans are in favor.

Even with a conservative court you'll have to prove how a gay couple getting married has caused you harm. You'll need to have a stronger argument than "muh feels" for the court to grant certiorari.

Most gays were against the marriage law to begin!? lol. Besides your imagination, do you have any credible evidence to support that assertion?

Yeah I have 2 dykes and 2 queer men a few houses down and none are married but want left alone, but Democrats cant let well enough alone.

Four unmarried queers on your street doesn't mean "most gays" are opposed to gay marriage. :lol:

The sheer ignorance of the Contards continues to astound me.

There is no federal 'gay marriage law'- pressed through by anyone.

20 years ago, faggots weren't running around wanting to get married. Pretty much everyone saw marriage as a heterosexual things But, Democrats forced faggots to take sides on the marriage issue, creating controversy and oppression where there was none before. Then they did the same with bathrooms and transvestites. Now they're doing the same with monuments to southern history. The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

20 years ago, faggots weren't running around wanting to get married. Pretty much everyone saw marriage as a heterosexual things But, Democrats forced faggots to take sides on the marriage issue, creating controversy and oppression where there was none before. Then they did the same with bathrooms and transvestites. Now they're doing the same with monuments to southern history. The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

Why am I not surprised that you are another contard hoping for dead Americans?
Funny revisionist history- sort of a peak into the ignorance and hatred of the contard bigots.

25 years ago is when Conservative Christians panicked and suddenly realized that state laws didn't necessarily prohibit same sex marriage- and that suddenly your 'faggots' might be able to get married.

The Hawaii case of Baehr v. Miike attracted national attention when the Hawaii Supreme Court on May 5, 1993, ordered a trial court to consider whether the state could demonstrate that denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples "furthers compelling state interests and is narrowly drawn to avoid unnecessary abridgments of constitutional rights."[17]

Congressional reaction to that ruling, partly in anticipation of the approaching presidential election, resulted in the enactment of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which denied federal recognition of same-sex marriages. President Bill Clinton signed it into law on September 21, 1996.[18] In November 1998, Hawaii voters approved a state constitutional amendment allowing their legislature to ban same-sex marriage,[19][a] and Alaska voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.[20]

On November 2, 2004, voters in eleven states–Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Utah–approved state constitutional amendments defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.[29] Kansas did so on April 5, 2005,[30] as did Texas voters on November 8 of that year.[31]

The adverse reactions continued in 2006. Alabama voters approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman on June 6.[32] Voters in Colorado, Idaho, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin adopted similar amendments on election day, November 7.[33][34] The only exception that day was Arizona, where voters rejected an initiative banning the recognition same-sex marriages and civil unions.[35]

20 years ago, faggots weren't running around wanting to get married. Pretty much everyone saw marriage as a heterosexual things But, Democrats forced faggots to take sides on the marriage issue, creating controversy and oppression where there was none before. Then they did the same with bathrooms and transvestites. Now they're doing the same with monuments to southern history.

Sure they were. You just weren't paying attention. Never heard of Baker v. Nelson. Gay people have been fighting to for their right to marry for decades now.

The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

Such a badass! lol

Nope. Twenty to thirty years ago many people were dying and their significant others were not allowed to be with them or have the same benefits that married couples had.

Nope. Twenty to thirty years ago many people were dying and their significant others were not allowed to be with them or have the same benefits that married couples had.

Sorry, homo, in a free country, which faggots have no interest in, anyone is free to give any benefits to anyone for any reason. And, frankly, the biggest government benefit is higher taxes for married people. But, faggot's are all about the bullsh1t, or should I say they're all about human feces.

baking is a profession-----and professionals DO have a right to "conscience" I
believe that a patient cannot sue her doctor for refusing to do an abortion and a
baker need not make a bagel depicting homosexual sex-----for the wedding
breakfast

I have not read any request for a depiction of a sex act.

I know a lot of straight couples who live together. Big deal. Those who want to get married should be entitled to the same bennies as married heterosexuals.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Here's yer fucking cake !!!!

abb7df914f96f4b40dfce06eab844bc8.jpg

Imagination or personal experience Z? That is coprophilia (sp), nothing to do with sexual identity.

Sorry, homo, in a free country, which faggots have no interest in, anyone is free to give any benefits to anyone for any reason. And, frankly, the biggest government benefit is higher taxes for married people. But, faggot's are all about the bullsh1t, or should I say they're all about human feces.

LOL poor little snowflake.

You bigots don't want a 'free country'- you want a country where you can throw gays in prison- or get 5 or 6 of your bravest buddies together to find some wimpy looking gay you can call a 'faggot' to beat up.

baking is a profession-----and professionals DO have a right to "conscience" I
believe that a patient cannot sue her doctor for refusing to do an abortion and a
baker need not make a bagel depicting homosexual sex-----for the wedding
breakfast

I have not read any request for a depiction of a sex act.

nor have I-----I have no idea what the homosexual wedding cake is all about

Cakes are a form of expression To bad libs ya cant sue Christians anymore
`
Fake news. No such court decision has been made.
We are in the trump era where fake news and lying is perfectly acceptable to a portion of the public, the portion that supports trump. If he can promote fake news and misinformation his followers figure so can they.

Gay marriage laws don't mean anyone is getting forced to get married.

Forum List

Back