SC: Cop shot in head...wearing military helmet...not hurt; 2 suspects dead

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...ille-man-found-dead-inside-his-home/76300544/

I know Obama and the left have bashed cops for...well...everything. But one is for wearing military gear. A SC SWAT team....you know...the scary militarized ones....was trying to arrest murder suspects barricaded in a hotel. Sadly....a situation that is becoming quite common.

One cop was struck in the head by gunfire. But....he is fine. He had on a military style bullet resistant helmet. I know....the left says he's a Rambo wannabe. But...he's gonna be eating turkey tomorrow with family and watching his local NFL Carolina Panthers vs Dallas Cowboys instead of being on a Greenville coroner's table being dissected.

But of course....Obama and the left want these protective military surplus items removed. Afterall....one less dead cop for them to celebrate on Thanksgiving.

Man, woman identified in fatal standoff in Powdersville

I know Obama and the left have bashed cops for...well...everything. But one is for wearing military gear. A SC SWAT team....you know...the scary militarized ones....was trying to arrest murder suspects barricaded in a hotel. Sadly....a situation that is becoming quite common.

One cop was struck in the head by gunfire. But....he is fine. He had on a military style bullet resistant helmet. I know....the left says he's a Rambo wannabe. But...he's gonna be eating turkey tomorrow with family and watching his local NFL Carolina Panthers vs Dallas Cowboys instead of being on a Greenville coroner's table being dissected.

But of course....Obama and the left want these protective military surplus items removed. Afterall....one less dead cop for them to celebrate on Thanksgiving.
You're pathetic

Wonder if people killing other people with swords would be more acceptable than with guns? Seems to me history is full of violence and wholescale slaughter making today's 'violence epidemic' look half-hearted. Problem isn't guns, we were a lot more violent when using swords. Problem's with the species itself.

Wonder if people killing other people with swords would be more acceptable than with guns? Seems to me history is full of violence and wholescale slaughter making today's 'violence epidemic' look half-hearted. Problem isn't guns, we were a lot more violent when using swords. Problem's with the species itself.
Humans are a disease but let's go back to the swords, that's much more work.

You're pathetic

Is that all you have really? Mmmkay. I bet if your son or daughter was hunting down wanted murderers...you'd demand that have all the protective gear and best guns available.

Obama wants to take away any vestige of LE looking too militaristic. Why not. He HATES the military and LE but not as much as the entire military and LE hates him.
Also Obama worries the feral thugs might get nightmares from seeing LE wearing protective gear.

Prove the cops have been bashed or else keep the label of tard.

You just asked me to prove the left has bashed cops??? Um....want me to also prove the sun is hot?

Yes, they did.

Humans are a disease but let's go back to the swords, that's much more work.
If youre a disease, maybe you should get a gun and remove yourself from this world. You are welcome to borrow one of mine.

You mean a Kevlar helmet??

You mean a Kevlar helmet??

Yes. The ones liberals bash them for wearing and the types Obama wants to take away. You know....the life saving ones.

Forum List

Back