Another cop shot & killed; Greenville, SC; 13th cop shot dead in 7 weeks

Goddess Ashtara is not a liberal. Nobody else here called for any such thing.

I will have that parenting discussion with you any time. You've made that claim several times now. My son....the cop....closed on his first home today. He called me to say thanks after he signed the papers. It's a good day for me. When is the last time you had a good day? I'll bet it's been years.

He succeeded despite you.

You support a party that trashes his profession and demonize the uniform he bravely wears. #BlackLivesMatter chants for violence against cops.

You should be ashamed.

Does lying about people you don't like make you feel good about yourself? You do it a lot. I'm curious about whether it works for you.

You've made your life choice and chose the karma it could bring. You're a c**t for it. But you did.

What choice is that, doofus?

Supporting the party that smears and demonizes cops and panders to those who have called for violence against cops.

And you're the mother of a cop.

Enough....I'm done with you on this....but you should be ashamed.

Listen here, stupid. I am a man. I am the father of a cop. How fucking retarded are you? I've told you this many times. You cannot retain information....and that explains why you never made the cut.

I am an independent voter. I am not affiliated with any party. That said, the Democratic Party does not smear nor demonize cops. They also do not pander to those who call for violence against cops. All of that is you being a brain dead idiot.

You are done with me? That's funny. All you have done is lob accusations for fucking months. You haven't started.

He succeeded despite you.

You support a party that trashes his profession and demonize the uniform he bravely wears. #BlackLivesMatter chants for violence against cops.

You should be ashamed.

Does lying about people you don't like make you feel good about yourself? You do it a lot. I'm curious about whether it works for you.

You've made your life choice and chose the karma it could bring. You're a c**t for it. But you did.

Supporting the party that smears and demonizes cops and panders to those who have called for violence against cops.

Listen here, stupid. I am a man. I am the father of a cop. How fucking retarded are you? I've told you this many times. You cannot retain information....and that explains why you never made the cut.

I am an independent voter. I am not affiliated with any party. That said, the Democratic Party does not smear nor demonize cops. They also do not pander to those who call for violence against cops. All of that is you being a brain dead idiot.

You are done with me? That's funny. All you have done is lob accusations for fucking months. You haven't started.

You've never said you're a man. You come across like a bitch. Damn...it's even worse now.

You side with the left daily here.

And of you don't think the left demonizes cops and panders to those calling for violence...like BLM....then you're a fucking retard.

Yes. I'm done with you.

images-5.jpeg

You've never said you're a man. You come across like a bitch. Damn...it's even worse now.

And of you don't think the left demonizes cops and panders to those calling for violence...like BLM....then you're a fucking retard.

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

When are you going to provide some evidence of those claims? Never?

I've told YOU that I am a man several times. You are a dumb fuck.

When are you going to stop using the deaths of law enforcement officers to make up your Internet personality? It is a fucking disgrace.

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

When are you going to stop using the deaths of law enforcement officers to make up your Internet personality? It is a fucking disgrace.

As I said...I'm done with you bitch. If you can't find the 1000s of examples of Democrats smearing cops or supporting those that do.....then you're a brain dead retard.

Life's karma has some surprises for you I'm sure.

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

As I said...I'm done with you bitch. If you can't find the 1000s of examples of Democrats smearing cops or supporting those that do.....then you're a brain dead retard.

You have a funny way of being done.

have you ever seen me smear a cop? You don't count, by the way. You are not a cop. You were never a cop. I definitely smear you.

So....are you going to stop using the deaths of cops for your personal agenda here? How about it?

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

have you ever seen me smear a cop? You don't count, by the way. You are not a cop. You were never a cop. I definitely smear you.

So....are you going to stop using the deaths of cops for your personal agenda here? How about it?

You're below me dyke.

images-5.jpeg

bucs90 is or was a rent a cop/mall cop and wanna be real cop , but was rejected for being a low grade person and that says something as they aren't to picky in the low country. He lives his cop fantasies on the internet

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

You're below me dyke.

View attachment 68056

Weird. You are unable to stop aren't you? You think by announcing every death of a cop.....you are announcing your love for law enforcement. In reality, you are just grabbing a bit of their valor.

It's really disgusting. Think about it.

Yes. I'm done with you.

View attachment 68050

You're below me dyke.

View attachment 68056

Weird. You are unable to stop aren't you? You think by announcing every death of a cop.....you are announcing your love for law enforcement. In reality, you are just grabbing a bit of their valor.

By showing the dangers they face? By HUMANIZING the officers that the left has dehumanizing and smeared? You can go fuck yourself. I served in this profession for 8 years. You don't belong in this discussion tranny. Get out.

You're below me dyke.

View attachment 68056

By showing the dangers they face? By HUMANIZING the officers that the left has dehumanizing and smeared? You can go fuck yourself. I served in this profession for 8 years. You don't belong in this discussion tranny. Get out.

Tranny? Dyke?

Are you going to be OK? Don't hurt yourself.

You're below me dyke.

View attachment 68056

Tranny? Dyke?

Are you going to be OK? Don't hurt yourself.

Yes. Surprised you can read.

If BUCS90 did not find out and post all these Police shootings/murders we would not know about it. The media will cover it. BHO won't talk about it. I get a condensed version of the Nations "news" at USMB.

BUCS90 is a true American Hero and you ALL are lucky he spends any time at USMB when all you do is try to make a joke out of something as serious as Policeman getting killed. A Policeman is a resource for USA. Lots of investment in training and job work. Compared to some career criminal? wake up.

If BUCS90 did not find out and post all these Police shootings/murders we would not know about it. The media will cover it. BHO won't talk about it. I get a condensed version of the Nations "news" at USMB.

BUCS90 is a true American Hero and you ALL are lucky he spends any time at USMB when all you do is try to make a joke out of something as serious as Policeman getting killed. A Policeman is a resource for USA. Lots of investment in training and job work. Compared to some career criminal? wake up.

Thank you. Yes. Bringing awareness. If roles were reversed it would garner marched and riots and national page 1 news. But just a dead cop?? Page 3D and move on.

It also shows the RESULTS of the violent anti cop rhetoric that SOME on the left have spread the past few years.

2015 was one of the safest years on record for cops getting shot or murdered. I think it would be great if none did, but it is a dangerous job in any circumstance.

BUCS90 is a true American Hero

laughing-my-ass-off.gif

NPzY9x.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
2015 was one of the safest years on record for cops getting shot or murdered. I think it would be great if none did, but it is a dangerous job in any circumstance.

Lots of reasons for that. Better training and equipment. PLUS....a massive drop off in cops actively seeking out criminals. Fewer encounters means fewer violent attacks. Ambushes on cops are up. We average 9 per year (fatal firearm ambushes). We have at least 5 so far in 2016.

Lots of reasons for that. Better training and equipment. PLUS....a massive drop off in cops actively seeking out criminals. Fewer encounters means fewer violent attacks. Ambushes on cops are up. We average 9 per year (fatal firearm ambushes). We have at least 5 so far in 2016.

Wow, you really don't like good news do you. Perhaps you'd prefer if more cops were getting shot.

Cons you have an odd way of looking at things.

When I drive by Police who have someone pulled over I try to be aware of car and occupants or those nearby just in case something happens. If they have to go hunting scum.......I want to say Pontiac, dark blue, Grand Prix......if no one else cares. I have never called in anything my whole life, hope not to.

The point was hearing about it in here has made me aware of what a risky job a traffic stop is. Now STHU Isaac, you Global Warming pusher!

When I drive by Police who have someone pulled over I try to be aware of car and occupants or those nearby just in case something happens. If they have to go hunting scum.......I want to say Pontiac, dark blue, Grand Prix......if no one else cares. I have never called in anything my whole life, hope not to.

Thank you. You are a great man to call a fellow American.

Forum List

Back