Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
565484111700005300e1a702.png

72324608-member-of-the-ku-klux-klan-salutes-during-gettyimages.jpg

and the biggest coward/bravest of them all...the one;s that hide behind badges
upload_2015-11-25_10-4-57.jpeg

Huh?

Did you hit your head?

I wonder why is that little faggy cracker wearing a kafiyah if 'white power' is what he's after. Or was it white powder ...

The bravest men and women in the world protect the OP's right to post such asinine, pointless, cowardly racist drivel over and over again.

Tha fuck are you talking about???
He's a little testy about the whitey piggies murdering the darkie kiddos...

Tha fuck are YOU talking about???

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.
That's a shame, since you should be. Even one murder by cop is too many.

Yeah but it'd such a rare, tiny occurrence I'm not concerned with it. Unless....you can tell us how to hire 1,000,000 people as cops and guarantee not a single one will ever commit an unjustified shooting?????

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.

Yeah but it'd such a rare, tiny occurrence I'm not concerned with it. Unless....you can tell us how to hire 1,000,000 people as cops and guarantee not a single one will ever commit an unjustified shooting?????
I can't, but you should still care. You sure care a fuck-load over one in a million Muslims who are terrorists now don't ya?

Bravest white men in the world....:oops:

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg
That's the cannon fodder, this is the brave guy:
article-2711243-202205CE00000578-464_634x571.jpg

American doctor helping Ebola patients.

Yes....Ebola doctors are very brave. You obviously have no respect for the men with guns.

When the Ebola doctors are taken hostage in Africa by Islamic tribal fanatics....and are beaten, raped and scheduled for beheading.....the men with guns must save their asses.

There is a very fine line between the criminals and piggies

Bravest white men in the world....:oops:

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg
That's the cannon fodder, this is the brave guy:
article-2711243-202205CE00000578-464_634x571.jpg

American doctor helping Ebola patients.

Yes....Ebola doctors are very brave. You obviously have no respect for the men with guns.

When the Ebola doctors are taken hostage in Africa by Islamic tribal fanatics....and are beaten, raped and scheduled for beheading.....the men with guns must save their asses.
Men with guns are around to kill people, period. The fact that they wash their dishes and undies at times doesn't change that.

I can't, but you should still care. You sure care a fuck-load over one in a million Muslims who are terrorists now don't ya?

Ok. So....

1. You have no answer on how to approach the problem you're bitching about

2. There's a difference in that 0.1% Muslim and 0.1% bad cop. To be killed by that bad cop....I almost guaranteed must commit a crime to encounter him....and then resist in some way to start the chain reaction. To be killed by that rare Muslim.....he just has to decide to do jihad where I'm at. Shopping. Flying. Dining.

So you see.....although both the bad cop and jihadi Muslim are both statistically very rare.....ONE of them I will only encounter by my choice and will only spark his violence by my actions towards him. The other randomly seeks us out and begins the murder with no provocation or opportunity to avoid it.

And THAT IS why I'm not concerned with 0.001% of cops....but am about 0.001% of Muslims.

There is a very fine line between the criminals and piggies
Too goddamned fine. Same mentality, different sides, and they can easily switch.

Ok. So....

1. You have no answer on how to approach the problem you're bitching about

2. There's a difference in that 0.1% Muslim and 0.1% bad cop. To be killed by that bad cop....I almost guaranteed must commit a crime to encounter him....and then resist in some way to start the chain reaction. To be killed by that rare Muslim.....he just has to decide to do jihad where I'm at. Shopping. Flying. Dining.

So you see.....although both the bad cop and jihadi Muslim are both statistically very rare.....ONE of them I will only encounter by my choice and will only spark his violence by my actions towards him. The other randomly seeks us out and begins the murder with no provocation or opportunity to avoid it.

And THAT IS why I'm not concerned with 0.001% of cops....but am about 0.001% of Muslims.
In the real world you would concern yourself with both. Here the cops are the killers, not the terrorists.

Forum List

Back