Another cop shot & killed; Greenville, SC; 13th cop shot dead in 7 weeks

Wife and kids at home and He not coming home on weekend. These clowns think it "deserved" or funny?

That's right. The left...some of them...think that. They cheer it. They think someone the cop deserved it.

The point was hearing about it in here has made me aware of what a risky job a traffic stop is. Now STHU Isaac, you Global Warming pusher!

You poor angry thing. You are trying to claim you never knew how dangerous a cops job was?

Hey! There is this cool bridge I bought a few years ago in Brooklyn. I need to raise money fast so i can let you have it for a really good price. Check the listing on Ebay.

If BUCS90 did not find out and post all these Police shootings/murders we would not know about it. The media will cover it. BHO won't talk about it. I get a condensed version of the Nations "news" at USMB.

BUCS90 is a true American Hero and you ALL are lucky he spends any time at USMB when all you do is try to make a joke out of something as serious as Policeman getting killed. A Policeman is a resource for USA. Lots of investment in training and job work. Compared to some career criminal? wake up.

That's a large load of shit to take all at once.

Goddess Ashtara is not a liberal. Nobody else here called for any such thing.

I will have that parenting discussion with you any time. You've made that claim several times now. My son....the cop....closed on his first home today. He called me to say thanks after he signed the papers. It's a good day for me. When is the last time you had a good day? I'll bet it's been years.

He succeeded despite you.

You support a party that trashes his profession and demonize the uniform he bravely wears. #BlackLivesMatter chants for violence against cops.

You should be ashamed.

Does lying about people you don't like make you feel good about yourself? You do it a lot. I'm curious about whether it works for you.

You've made your life choice and chose the karma it could bring. You're a c**t for it. But you did.

What choice is that, doofus?

Supporting the party that smears and demonizes cops and panders to those who have called for violence against cops.

And you're the mother of a cop.

Enough....I'm done with you on this....but you should be ashamed.
She supports the party that celebrates if her son gets killed. That's sick.

Forum List

Back