Say What?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, I'm in the grocery store yesterday and a group of youngish people come in together. Obviously friends, chatting as they make their way up and down the aisles. I had to chuckle to myself when I thought about how absolutely triggered some here would have been in my place. You see they were all talking to each other in ...... a language other than English! Surprisingly, the other shoppers did not start feinting in the aisles or run screaming from the store. To what I'm sure will be the great disappointment of some here, they were not talking about me or the other shoppers or plotting some nefarious activity. They were just chatting away, as friends do, about a party they were planning for later that night. It seems they were debating buying some cheap but real bowls and cups as opposed to disposable. The fact that they were speaking Portuguese did not seem to deeply offend anyone in the store within earshot. Imagine that.

More scary stories to come!

So, I'm in the grocery store yesterday and a group of youngish people come in together. Obviously friends, chatting as they make their way up and down the aisles. I had to chuckle to myself when I thought about how absolutely triggered some here would have been in my place. You see they were all talking to each other in ...... a language other than English! Surprisingly, the other shoppers did not start feinting in the aisles or run screaming from the store. To what I'm sure will be the great disappointment of some here, they were not talking about me or the other shoppers or plotting some nefarious activity. They were just chatting away, as friends do, about a party they were planning for later that night. It seems they were debating buying some cheap but real bowls and cups as opposed to disposable. The fact that they were speaking Portuguese did not seem to deeply offend anyone in the store within earshot. Imagine that.

MORALE OF THE STORY:
  1. You were shopping in a supermarket on our national holiday.
  2. A supermarket was even open on our national holiday!
  3. The supermarket in your area was full of foreigners.
  4. That you went there, thus justifying the store making the people there work that day, and got out alive without getting mugged or worse was such a big issue for you, that you came here to boast about what a great guy you are and how you spent your 4th shopping with a bunch of foreigners! :auiqs.jpg:
PRICELESS.

More scary stories to come!
You’re an extremely dull story teller but at least you’re pointless.

Got something against capitalism, commie?

Stores were all closed on Sundays when I was a kid. They should be closed on holidays. People should not have to work on the biggest holiday of the year just so that jap penile fucks like you can go shopping for stuff you were too stupid to buy the week before.

About a month ago I went to the grocery store (cub) and there was a crazy black man walking up and down the aisles screaming things such as "PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE".

He had no cart or items in his hands.

Everybody else avoided him...I just went about my business.

Our paths crossed twice in 2 different aisles as we made eye contact and starred each other down but said nothing to each other.

Last thing you want to do is show fear or look like a victim to one of these nut cases!

Both times we passed each other, nothing happened but a cold stare coming from the both of us. It was the only 2 times he shut his big yap while I was in the store!

About a month ago I went to the grocery store (cub) and there was a crazy black man walking up and down the aisles screaming things such as "PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE".

He had no cart or items in his hands.

Everybody else avoided him...I just went about my business.

Our paths crossed twice in 2 different aisles as we made eye contact and starred each other down but said nothing to each other.

Last thing you want to do is show fear or look like a victim to one of these nut cases!

Both times we passed each other, nothing happened but a cold stare coming from the both of us. It was the only 2 times he shut his big yap while I was in the store!

Exactly right. These people are looking to control others with fear.

No again.
I think it might be a frailty of human nature to think a conversation you don't understand is about you. I worked with a couple of Mexicans for a few years. Others came and went, but those two were always there. I considered them friends. When they talked to each other in Spanish, I always had the unfounded feeling they were talking about me. Insecurity on my part? Of course. I had to make an effort to consider these were friends, and I was being childish to think anything else. That wouldn't have happened if not for the length of time we had worked together. I'm not making excuses for anybody. My childish insecurities were my own fault, but no one should be surprised to see that happen. Just another problem without a simple answer

Exactly right. These people are looking to control others with fear.

I'll admit...I did put a glass jar of jelly in my cart. If I needed to I would used it to thunk his skull!

But I didn't need to so I put the jelly back on the shelf just before hitting the check-out lane :auiqs.jpg:

Fake stupid Jap.....

These long, slow months off from teaching grade school are murder on some people.

They probably spend their summer days at the swimming pool harking for better times!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/42/46/e342460d72f8a30976dee064e4762291.jpg

Forum List

Back