Say What?

I'll admit...I did put a glass jar of jelly in my cart. If I needed to I would used it to thunk his skull!

But I didn't need to so I put the jelly back on the shelf just before hitting the check-out lane :auiqs.jpg:
Don't be so scared of one person who may have had mental issues. You need to work on your confidence.

I don't thunk so...but you might need to work on your reading comprehension skills a tad bit.
I read that you put a glass jar in your cart because you were scared of one strange man in the store. Man up a little more.

I read that you put a glass jar in your cart because you were scared of one strange man in the store. Man up a little more.

I wrote just a bit more than that...And if you comprehended what I wrote you would see I wasn't scared...but cautious. And I still thunk that jar of jelly in my cart was a wise and prudent precaution.

Better to have a weapon and not need it...than need it and not have it!

Stores were all closed on Sundays when I was a kid. They should be closed on holidays. People should not have to work on the biggest holiday of the year just so that jap penile fucks like you can go shopping for stuff you were too stupid to buy the week before.

And they probably get paid time and a half or double time for their work on the holiday. When I was in my teens and early 20s, I would volunteer for holiday shifts for the extra money. Every holiday except Xmas.

Why would anyone care what language a group of people were speaking to each other?

They’re not talking to you so who cares?

Surprisingly, the other shoppers did not start feinting in the aisles or run screaming from the store.
Portuguese indeed . I and others suffer people talking in their presumed first language everywhere we go , all the time and every hour of every single day .Literally . Incidentally, my home town is a famed resort on the south coast of Gods once favourite country . And this language intrusion ( every conceivable one ) irritates, and year by year this irritation is mixed with a growing concern plus a sense of anger . You know the rest, but is it wrong to wish that the destruction of your old "home" was more considered and gradual?

Portuguese indeed . I and others suffer people talking in their presumed first language everywhere we go , all the time and every hour of every single day .Literally . Incidentally, my home town is a famed resort on the south coast of Gods once favourite country . And this language intrusion ( every conceivable one ) irritates, and year by year this irritation is mixed with a growing concern plus a sense of anger . You know the rest, but is it wrong to wish that the destruction of your old "home" was more considered and gradual?
Again, why do you care?

As long as this thread is about native languages..

How naturally for you did the other poster's post you replied to sound?
Idk what you’re getting at. English obviously isn’t her first language, if that’s what you mean

What the hell are you talking about?

Idk what you’re getting at. English obviously isn’t her first language, if that’s what you mean
Yes, thank you. At first, I thought she/he was a English native speaker. But after a while, some doubts surfaced, and I needed some confirmation.

About a month ago I went to the grocery store (cub) and there was a crazy black man walking up and down the aisles screaming things such as "PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE".

He had no cart or items in his hands.

Everybody else avoided him...I just went about my business.
His decision to be so loud is the reason why I think that he should've been thrown out on his head. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this mean that public disturbances are no longer something that a person can be reprimanded in any way for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

does this mean that public disturbances are no longer something that a person can be reprimanded in any way for?

Welp...I can't imagine any of the little old lady cashiers tossing him out.

I woulda been happy to thunk his skull with a jar of jelly...but he had done nothing to deserve it.

Being obnoxious just ain't quite deserved of a good thunkin'.

Forum List

Back