Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Who the hell is 30 x90

That's where I got derailed....I honestly couldn't make heads or tails out of the op; I didn't know what sort of jargon was being used.

So who is 30 x 90???

You are becoming a very large jackass. and secondly you don't have a damn clue what I would say about any given situation, but to suggest that someone blow his damn brains out is just disgusting so that makes you damn disgusting.

Considering most of the posts I've read that you have offered up to people who disagree with you....... I'm in good company. Friend or not, I could care less whether or not you consider it or me disgusting at this instance especially when you're riding some feigned "high horse". When you calm down we can continue this conversation, or not. The choice is yours.

why do I need to calm down? I haven't done anything. You are one of those people who drop the race card at the drop of a hat. And then you decide to suggest it would be good if someone blows his brains out. I don't think I'm the one who needs to calm down. Let me put it this way, you don't like racism? don't defend it for one side and not for the other. That's just racist.

Wow, we have a disagreement between friends and suddenly I'm the jackass who drops the race card at the drop of a hat. I defend racism from only one side???!!!!! Where the hell have you been? I'm positive 99.9% of everyone here will dispute that claim, rather fervently I might add.
As for my statement about someone blowing their brains out, if I had some time to waist I'm positive I could find similar sentiments (though not exact) from myself, you and many others concerning Islamic extremists doing themselves harm. Where did the change in morality come from? Oh, that's right I'm (for the one and only time) on this board agreeing with and defending Maddie, whom you view as a complete nut case. Question your own motives instead of mine.

Really? My opinion only is because they have parents who are into entitlement, abdicating their responsibility and allowing their children to imitate the destructive gang/ghetto culture that leaves so many dead and ignorant. Has nothing to do with race, but kids and parents being deliberate dumbasses and irresponsible. Rebellion is cool and endemic.

Actually its called regression to the mean. It happens to the children of high income black parents as well, only they regress toward the mean of 85 instead off the 100 white average.

I see we have a new contestant for Name That Bigot. Please pick up your Bingo card at the door before taking your seat, Flagwavrusa.

flagwavrusa is correct. the typical way to estimate is to [(momsIQ)+(dadsIQ)+(groupIQ+groupIQ)] divided by 4. eg average for college grad parents would be about; (115+115+100+100)/4= 107.5 for whites, (115+115+85+85)/4= 100 for blacks. that is just a rough estimate, there are the usual variations with some children smarter, some duller. that formula also doesn't take into consideration that the black standard deviation is ~ 13.5 instead of 15, or that blacks at IQ115 are more than 2SD higher than the mean instead of 1SD for the whites.

A few years back there was a study done that showed children of middle class, middle income black families have considerably more trouble remaining there as adults. regression to the mean is very likely an important factor in that finding.

Actually its called regression to the mean. It happens to the children of high income black parents as well, only they regress toward the mean of 85 instead off the 100 white average.

I see we have a new contestant for Name That Bigot. Please pick up your Bingo card at the door before taking your seat, Flagwavrusa.

flagwavrusa is correct. the typical way to estimate is to [(momsIQ)+(dadsIQ)+(groupIQ+groupIQ)] divided by 4. eg average for college grad parents would be about; (115+115+100+100)/4= 107.5 for whites, (115+115+85+85)/4= 100 for blacks. that is just a rough estimate, there are the usual variations with some children smarter, some duller. that formula also doesn't take into consideration that the black standard deviation is ~ 13.5 instead of 15, or that blacks at IQ115 are more than 2SD higher than the mean instead of 1SD for the whites.

A few years back there was a study done that showed children of middle class, middle income black families have considerably more trouble remaining there as adults. regression to the mean is very likely an important factor in that finding.

Assuming such studies exist, Ian, the bigotry lies in concluding that any of these deviations are genetic in cause.

Assuming such studies exist, Ian, the bigotry lies in concluding that any of these deviations are genetic in cause.

thats OK, Maddie. I know you are happy with your worldview and I wont try to bring you over to the dark, sciency side.

well maybe one anecdote to pique your interest. University of Minnesota did a study on identical twins, finding many who had been separated before one year of age. one set showed up from different parts of the country and to everyone's surprise they both had seven rings on their hands. no one is saying that there is a gene for ring wearing but what are the odds of that? genetics hold a very powerful influence on who we are and how we behave but we dont notice it because we dont have twins to see how much alike two beings with identical genetics are. just sayin'

thats OK, Maddie. I know you are happy with your worldview and I wont try to bring you over to the dark, sciency side.

well maybe one anecdote to pique your interest. University of Minnesota did a study on identical twins, finding many who had been separated before one year of age. one set showed up from different parts of the country and to everyone's surprise they both had seven rings on their hands. no one is saying that there is a gene for ring wearing but what are the odds of that? genetics hold a very powerful influence on who we are and how we behave but we dont notice it because we dont have twins to see how much alike two beings with identical genetics are. just sayin'

The twins studies are fascinating, I agree, Ian.

But science does not back up your implied conclusion that blacks are genetically stupidier than whites, and so I call "bullshit".

The twins studies are fascinating, I agree, Ian.

But science does not back up your implied conclusion that blacks are genetically stupidier than whites, and so I call "bullshit".

and I dont want to piss you off by showing you evidence. enjoy your Sunday, if you can without football. I know I am in withdrawal.

but I could

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

I wish I was a member of a protect race. Even better, I wish we didn't have such things in America.
To note. My thanks for above is because I hate elitism, regardless of race, color or creed. Protection is just another form of racism.

I blame my parents for that (who both are liberal believe it or not) that we should follow Martin Luther King's statement to judge each other by the content of our character, not the color of our skin.

And I would add political affiliation, gender or religion.

I don't care what you may be, your behavior is what matters.

Thanks for that and I will think about it a bit before I reply. But I did want to point out that Native Americans and Europeans are the same species...:confused:

That's not the analogy--it was to explain how population replacement worked, versus how continuity would've worked. And the European genocide of the Native populations happened in the blink of an eye compared to the time-scale that Sapiens replaced Neanderthals. If you understand how Europeans wiped out the Natives, you can get an idea of why there's no more living Neanderthals--because the emigrants were the dominant survivors of the area.

Everyone on here is white.

After all, Obama said we have to provide free internet to the hood so black people could get online. Oh...wait...we have free libraries with free internet. But you know what they say....just try to get a black man into a library!

30 x 90 needs to know just how severe the infestation of blacks is here on USMB. If you are black, even if just by popular demand, be kind enough to check in here and share some watermelon whilst 30 x 90 barricades himself in his home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI

A Serious Question...

Are you Proud of your Race?...

You had ZERO to do with it, so Taking Pride in it, regardless of what your Race is, has always seemed Silly to me...

And Racist.

:)

peace...

30 x 90 needs to know just how severe the infestation of blacks is here on USMB. If you are black, even if just by popular demand, be kind enough to check in here and share some watermelon whilst 30 x 90 barricades himself in his home.

A Serious Question...

You had ZERO to do with it, so Taking Pride in it, regardless of what your Race is, has always seemed Silly to me...

And Racist.

peace...

I agree with that but who cares?
Pride is self contained and none of my business. Doesn't affect me at all.
So who cares?

A Serious Question...

And Racist.

peace...

So who cares?

I guess if I was Asking you, I would Expect your Response... ;)

Obviously I Care about Maddie's Take on it...

People who are Proud of their Skin Color always make me Curious.

peace...

A Serious Question...

And Racist.

peace...

So who cares?

peace...

I agree with that also.
I get a kick out of mixed couples and their kids. They are cute as a button and can be proud of the races OF BOTH parents.

So who cares?

peace...

I agree with that also.
I get a kick out of mixed couples and their kids. They are cute as a button and can be proud of the races OF BOTH parents.

I Think it should be Law that Blacks and Asians Couple and Reproduce... :thup:

Them's is some HOT Females.

peace...

Forum List

Back