Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

Uh huh. And every one of those kids would still be alive if they had never left their homes and hadnā€™t decided to expose them to the elements for weeks at a time.

YOu mean if they hadn't been killed in a crossfire between gangs trying to sell drugs to fat Americans?

Seriously, you are a racist piece of shit, aren't you... no compassion or humanity...

Kid tries to get out of the way of a war, gets thrown into a concentration camp, dies... Well, you're own fucking fault.

Some racist asshole walks out with a MAGA hat, gets an ass-kicking from decent folks... why, that's the worst thing ever.

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie is nothing but a troll. Pin him done with facts and data and he bails like the chickenshit pussbag that he is. I would bet money that Joe Blowhard is five feet tall and five foot wide that writes checks with his mouth that his fat ass could never hope to cover.

Again, Stewbum Dale, have you gone down to HR and discussed your crazy idea that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation coordinated by the Bilderbergers to make you take your meds? When you do, can you tape the reaction for me, it should be priceless.

Youā€™ve made the choice to excuse hate and violence. I guess weā€™re both monsters.

No, I actually hate people who deserve it.

If you are a MAGA Nazi, you deserve to be hated.

"Again, Stewbum Dale, have you gone down to HR and discussed your crazy idea that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation coordinated by the Bilderbergers to make you take your meds? When you do, can you tape the reaction for me, it should be priceless."

Lame, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Do you tell your "customers" that you are a marxist and a proponent of totally disarming the public after you wash their windshield at red lights?

People that wear MAGA hats are not nazis but commie fucks claim that as a way to demonize and marginalize those that stand in the way of their commie utopia. Communism has killed tens of millions of people in the last 100 years that resisted it..... but in your twisted way of thinking? Well, they just deserved it, didn't they, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie?

Irrelevant. Itā€™s still not against the law here and (thankfully) itā€™s not up to you.

We already have laws in place against racist and discrimintory ACTS. When someone commits a hate crime or an act of discrimination, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Until then, they are free to think whatever they want.

again, we'll fix that soon enough. Frankly, I don't want to share my streets with Nazi scum.

Very troubling, very embarrassing. Of course there were no cops to arrest the democrat retards assaulting the Asians knowing they will not fight back is not surprising.

North Korean Defectors Harassed on the Street in Washington DC for Wearing MAGA Hats- Media Ignores This Hate Crime (VIDEO)

Democrats are just getting their licks in advance now against any Trump supporters they see already bitter over what they know will be another humiliating defeat---- this time with Biden. Either that or they think harassing people will get them to switch parties to the DNC?!

Democrats: first it was the indignity of losing with Aunt Hillary the klepper.

Now it's the humiliation of losing with Uncle Joe the Befuddler.

Joe the flasher is a more accurate nickname.

Or one better... London fog Joe.

Jo

Irrelevant. Itā€™s still not against the law here and (thankfully) itā€™s not up to you.

We already have laws in place against racist and discrimintory ACTS. When someone commits a hate crime or an act of discrimination, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Until then, they are free to think whatever they want.

again, we'll fix that soon enough. Frankly, I don't want to share my streets with Nazi scum.

Whoā€™s ā€œweā€? Youā€™re not doing anything but cheering on thugs who are willing to commit violence for your cowardly ass.

Besides, youā€™re not fixing anything because you canā€™t change the 1st Amendment. It protects you as well as them. So youā€™ll just have to sit back and watch others beat people up in the streets as youā€™ve always done.

What you ā€˜re proposing is nothing short of thought crime. But youā€™re too fucking dense to realize that that is an extremely slippery slope that could very well end up with YOU and others like you becoming victims of the very system you wished for.

Good luck with that.

Besides, youā€™re not fixing anything because you canā€™t change the 1st Amendment. It protects you as well as them. So youā€™ll just have to sit back and watch others beat people up in the streets as youā€™ve always done.

Guy, anyone who thinks that they are protected by an amendment needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942".

What you ā€˜re proposing is nothing short of thought crime. But youā€™re too fucking dense to realize that that is an extremely slippery slope that could very well end up with YOU and others like you becoming victims of the very system you wished for.

I don't worry about slippery slopes... I worry about how a few nuts can take over a country and make it do horrible things. Because that totally happened in Germany.

And if that can happen to people as smart as Germans, people as stupid as Americans don't stand a chance.

Lame, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Do you tell your "customers" that you are a marxist and a proponent of totally disarming the public after you wash their windshield at red lights?

wouldn't know... I do rarely discuss politics with customers because i try to focus on the job at hand... but then again, I rarely see them again.

On the other hand, assuming you work somewhere, I'm sure that your coworkers would be very concerned that you are an anti-social nut who thinks the government is faking the deaths of children to confiscate guns...

Guy, anyone who thinks that they are protected by an amendment needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942".

Thereā€™s no question that it was wrong but I doubt that was unconstitutional.

I find it ironic that you find it lamentable that Japanese-Americansā€™ Constitutional rights were violated and at the same time use that example to show how YOU could violate othersā€™ Constitutional rights.

Do you ever think before posting this drivel? Do you not see the colossal hypocrisy here? Are you that fucking blinded by your hate?

I don't worry about slippery slopes... I worry about how a few nuts can take over a country and make it do horrible things. Because that totally happened in Germany.

You mean like people being assaulted in the streets?

And if that can happen to people as smart as Germans, people as stupid as Americans don't stand a chance.

Yeah, weā€™re already seeing people with red hats being beaten up. Makes you wonder whoā€™s next...

Last edited:

Well, your options are limited.

1. You can stay off the street on the incredibly minute chance that someone you are bigotted against is also on that street.
2. Attempt to set up mind reading machines on every street corner and get yourself incarcerated for psychiatric evaluation.
3. Try to surround yourself at all times with goons carrying clubs so they can beat up kids and elderly people who are wearing red hats (can't be too careful, that MAGA might have worn off).
4. Grow up.

Frankly, I think number one is your best bet. Two won't work because it would take too long, and three requires you to have acquaintences willing to put themselves in jail to preserve your MAGAphobia while not beating the snot out of you for being a world class jerk. Four is totally unrealistic for you.

wouldn't know... I do rarely discuss politics with customers because i try to focus on the job at hand... but then again, I rarely see them again.

On the other hand, assuming you work somewhere, I'm sure that your coworkers would be very concerned that you are an anti-social nut who thinks the government is faking the deaths of children to confiscate guns...

"wouldn't know... I do rarely discuss politics with customers because i try to focus on the job at hand... but then again, I rarely see them again"

WTF? You are not proud about being a gun grabbing commie? You are hesitant to pass on your (snicker) ideology so you can sway those not versed in the ways of communism and the collective? So??? you are simply a closet commie?

"On the other hand, assuming you work somewhere, I'm sure that your coworkers would be very concerned that you are an anti-social nut who thinks the government is faking the deaths of children to confiscate guns..."

Joe Blowhard, if I was unemployed and sucking off "da gubermint" teat like so many of your like minded leftards? I wouldn't utter a word of dissent lest I lose my "gubermint benefits" paid for from the sweat equity of others, dipshit.

Me? Anti-social? Hardly...I am merely a whistleblower that knows more than you and "YES", my fellow techs also know that Sandy Hoax was fake along with other staged shootings.....you see? Not everyone is as blind, deaf and STUPID as you are. Let me clarify and be 100% crystal clear (so there is no misunderstanding).....here it is in all caps..... NO ONE DIED AT THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL IN NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT on December 14th, 2012. Are we clear, Joe Blowhard? Did I use too many multi-syllable words for you??

Help me, help you, slow Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie....

(snicker)

I'm sure.... I mean, they weren't white.

I find it ironic that you find it lamentable that Japanese-Americansā€™ Constitutional rights were violated and at the same time use that example to show how YOU could violate othersā€™ Constitutional rights.

Not at all. You see, the reason why they rounded up the Japanese was because, hey, they thought the battleship Yamato might show up off the coast at any time... They were reacting to a valid and legitmate threat. When the war was over, they let them go.

On the other hand, the Nazi hater is never, ever going to stop being a danger to others.

Yeah, weā€™re already seeing people with red hats being beaten up. Makes you wonder whoā€™s next...

MAGA Nazis aren't the victims here.. The victims are the kids being thrown in Concentration camps... Oh, they found out yesterday that we have 900 people in a facility that should only hold 150.

Concentration Camp.

Me? Anti-social? Hardly...I am merely a whistleblower that knows more than you and "YES", my fellow techs also know that Sandy Hoax was fake along with other staged shootings.....you see? Not everyone is as blind, deaf and STUPID as you are. Let me clarify and be 100% crystal clear (so there is no misunderstanding).....here it is in all caps..... NO ONE DIED AT THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL IN NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT on December 14th, 2012. Are we clear, Joe Blowhard? Did I use too many multi-syllable words for you??

Yeah, we got that... you are a crazy person,a nd kind of awful.

So thousands of people are lying to do... um, what again? And everyone else is going along with it, even the NRA. Because, um, reasons?

Not at all. You see, the reason why they rounded up the Japanese was because, hey, they thought the battleship Yamato might show up off the coast at any time... They were reacting to a valid and legitmate threat. When the war was over, they let them go.

The reason they did so is well known. Doesnā€™t mean it was justified.

On the other hand, the Nazi hater is never, ever going to stop being a danger to others.

What?

MAGA Nazis aren't the victims here.. The victims are the kids being thrown in Concentration camps... Oh, they found out yesterday that we have 900 people in a facility that should only hold 150.

Tough shit. Choices.

Concentration Camp.

You probably wouldnā€™t have a problem with this if they were Trump supporters. Tell me Iā€™m wrong.

Sure it was.... when you are fighting for your survival, a lot of stuff is justified.

True Story... every country the Axis invaded, they found "Quislings" who fell all over themselves to collaborate. All we did was remove the people who were most likely to collaborate if it got that far.

Tough shit. Choices.

Yeah, those fucking brown people wanting to take up your valuable white people space...

Whatever, dude. I think you have a cross burning to get to.

Sure it was.... when you are fighting for your survival, a lot of stuff is justified.

True Story... every country the Axis invaded, they found "Quislings" who fell all over themselves to collaborate. All we did was remove the people who were most likely to collaborate if it got that far.

Uh huh. Those fucking little yellow people.

Tough shit. Choices.

Yeah, those fucking brown people wanting to take up your valuable white people space...

Whatever, dude. I think you have a cross burning to get to.

You seem to have some kind of obsession about these so called "brown people" since you keep bringing them up. What is that about?

As it happens (and as I told you already), there are "brown people" in my life that I love dearly. You're a fucking moron.

Do you honestly see any point in dragging this out any longer? You're never going to convince me that your brand of hate is better. You're never going to convince me that it's okay to assault people because you disagree with their politics. You're never going to convince me of anything because it's obvious you can't see past the brown people at the end of your nose. Give it up already.

Yeah, we got that... you are a crazy person,a nd kind of awful.

So thousands of people are lying to do... um, what again? And everyone else is going along with it, even the NRA. Because, um, reasons?

"We", Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? Who the fuck is it that you believe is with you and passing some kind of "judgement" on me but most importantly? Why would you think that I would give even so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair plugs as to what you and your fellow commie pals think of me?
You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self, slow Joe.....

Allow me to sum it up this way....you are an idiot, you are a gun grabbing commie fuck and you are also a gutless coward. You have hit the trifecta, Joe Blowhard. Revel in all it's "glory"......

(snicker)

If you read any history, you'd know we also locked up 20,000 Germans and 5,000 Italians we weren't sure about...

Do you honestly see any point in dragging this out any longer? You're never going to convince me that your brand of hate is better. You're never going to convince me that it's okay to assault people because you disagree with their politics. You're never going to convince me of anything because it's obvious you can't see past the brown people at the end of your nose. Give it up already.

Naw, man, I just love watching you get all upset that you Nazis can't go out in public with your hate hats without someone kicking your ass, and you know it.

On some level, you know you've done something horribly wrong, something we are going to be apologizing for decades into the future.... The good thing is unlike 1930's Germany, we have people taking a stand against you, so the damage you've done won't extend past 2021.

"We", Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? Who the fuck is it that you believe is with you and passing some kind of "judgement" on me but most importantly? Why would you think that I would give even so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair plugs as to what you and your fellow commie pals think of me?
You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self, slow Joe.....

Guy, it isn't about you. It's about having a good laugh at the kind of crazy you "Truthers" believe in, how a human mind could be THAT diseased that even simple logic doesn't flow through.

So once more time, using Occams' razor.

a) One crazy person stole his mommy's guns and shot up a school.

or...

b) Hundreds of bureaucrats, police officers and first responders staged a drill and then tried to claim it was the real thing for... reasons... and thousands of residents, reporters, and others all went along with the conspiracy because, um, stuff. Furthermore, the people with the most to lose in whatever they are trying to do know that it was a fraud, but keep quiet about it and treat it like it really happened.

I'm sorry your brain has been twisted into such a pretzel that b makes any sense to you at all.

If you read any history, you'd know we also locked up 20,000 Germans and 5,000 Italians we weren't sure about...

Okay then: Those fucking little yellow, Kraut WOP people. Better?

Naw, man, I just love watching you get all upset that...

I just love watching you get all upset that Trump is president. If there's any angst in this discussion, you've had your fair share.

...you Nazis can't go out in public with your hate hats without someone kicking your ass, and you know it.

I don't wear the hat. I told you this already, remember?

On some level, you know you've done something horribly wrong, something we are going to be apologizing for decades into the future....

First of all, what did I do wrong? Secondly, Democrat politicians (Obama for one) and liberal celebrities have been apologizing to the world long before Trump came on the scene. As far as that goes, nothing's changed.

The good thing is unlike 1930's Germany, we have people taking a stand against you, so the damage you've done won't extend past 2021.

What damage did I do?

You mean, "Those people who might side with the people we are at war with."

Um.. yeah.

Hey, funny thing.... if your name was Mohammed, it kind of sucked to go through an airport after September, 2001, too.

First of all, what did I do wrong? Secondly, Democrat politicians (Obama for one) and liberal celebrities have been apologizing to the world long before Trump came on the scene. As far as that goes, nothing's changed.

You elected Trump. That's what you did wrong. You put a fascist in the white house who is opening concentration camps for brown people.

What damage did I do?

Again, you elected Trump. Now none of our allies trust us and we really can't ever sign another treaty without someone saying, "HOw do we know the next guy isn't just going to tear this up?"

I thought you were done with this conversation, but you keep coming back for more abuse.

Maybe you should make an appointment iwth her...

upload_2019-6-2_10-55-4.jpeg

You mean, "Those people who might side with the people we are at war with."

Um.. yeah.

Hey, funny thing.... if your name was Mohammed, it kind of sucked to go through an airport after September, 2001, too.

You elected Trump. That's what you did wrong. You put a fascist in the white house who is opening concentration camps for brown people.

What damage did I do?

Again, you elected Trump. Now none of our allies trust us and we really can't ever sign another treaty without someone saying, "HOw do we know the next guy isn't just going to tear this up?"

I thought you were done with this conversation, but you keep coming back for more abuse.

Maybe you should make an appointment iwth her...

View attachment 263558
Your dumb opinions are dumb.

Forum List

Back