Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

Okay then: Those fucking little yellow, Kraut WOP people. Better?

You mean, "Those people who might side with the people we are at war with."

Um.. yeah.

Hey, funny thing.... if your name was Mohammed, it kind of sucked to go through an airport after September, 2001, too.

First of all, what did I do wrong? Secondly, Democrat politicians (Obama for one) and liberal celebrities have been apologizing to the world long before Trump came on the scene. As far as that goes, nothing's changed.

You elected Trump. That's what you did wrong. You put a fascist in the white house who is opening concentration camps for brown people.

What damage did I do?

Again, you elected Trump. Now none of our allies trust us and we really can't ever sign another treaty without someone saying, "HOw do we know the next guy isn't just going to tear this up?"

I thought you were done with this conversation, but you keep coming back for more abuse.

Maybe you should make an appointment iwth her...

View attachment 263558

ROTFLMAO! Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie believes he heaps "abuse" on non-leftards???

PRICELESS!! Thanks for the belly laugh!

Would you feel better if we put some yellow people in there too? Ya know, to kinda balance things out?

There seems to be some ambivalence on your part regarding concentration camps. One minute you love them and think they're useful and the next minute you detest them as the ultimate evil. You didn't have a problem with little yellow people being put in them but have a huge problem with brown people being put in them. Why is that? What is this infatuation you have with the so called "brown people"?

Let's see now.

In one case, we were facing invasion by a dangerous enemy that just sank most of our fleet.

In the other case, they want to come up here and pick lettuce..

Um, yeah, different threat levels altogether, really.

Oh, yeah.... last part of your post was reported to the Mods.

Would you feel better if we put some yellow people in there too? Ya know, to kinda balance things out?

There seems to be some ambivalence on your part regarding concentration camps. One minute you love them and think they're useful and the next minute you detest them as the ultimate evil. You didn't have a problem with little yellow people being put in them but have a huge problem with brown people being put in them. Why is that? What is this infatuation you have with the so called "brown people"?

Let's see now.

In one case, we were facing invasion by a dangerous enemy that just sank most of our fleet.

In the other case, they want to come up here and pick lettuce..

Um, yeah, different threat levels altogether, really.

Let's see now.

One group entered the country illegally.

The other group had the misfortune of just having been born Japanese.

Oh, yeah.... last part of your post was reported to the Mods.

You can dish it out but you can't take it and you had to go tattle on me, huh? As someone who was trained VERY WELL by the army to commit violence, I'd have thought you had thicker skin.

Tell you what, go and beat up an old man and stomp on his hat. That should put you to rights again.

Last edited:
Let's see now.

One group entered the country without documentation because rich white people invited them in to do cheap labor.

The other group had the bad luck to be aligned with countries that were attacking us. (Again, we locked up Germans and Italians, too.)

You can dish it out but you can't take it and you had to go tattle on me, huh? As someone who was trained VERY WELL by the army to commit violence, I'd have thought you had thicker skin.

Naw, man, you break the rules, you get reported...

Let's see now.

One group entered the country without documentation because rich white people invited them in to do cheap labor.

First of all, no one invited them dumbass. Secondly, there is nothing in any so called "invitation" that suggests entering the country illegally. That was their choice and no one else's.

Choices. Remember talking about that?

The other group had the bad luck to be aligned with countries that were attacking us. (Again, we locked up Germans and Italians, too.)

Wrong. The Japanese-Americans were not "aligned" with anyone. They were put in these camps only because of their Japanese heritage and you damn well know it.

Naw, man, you break the rules, you get reported...

When have you ever given a flying fuck about rules? You have no problem trampling on the Constitution and the law when it suits you so don't hand me this pathetically transparent charade as if you are the paragon of virtue. You reported it because you got your widdle feelings hurt. You posted (yet another) puerile meme hoping to piss me off and insult me and it backfired on you.

Besides, what rule did I break?

First of all, no one invited them dumbass. Secondly, there is nothing in any so called "invitation" that suggests entering the country illegally. That was their choice and no one else's.

Sure they were invited. They were invited by every sweatshop owner, farmer, rich person looking of a Nanny or DIY twit who goes to Home Depot looking of a truckload of day laborers to finish that project that turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.

Why do you think they come here?

We could end the "illegal" problem pretty easily. Just stop using their services....

This is the big scam Trump and his cronies have played on you... they all enjoy these folks' labor, and they keep you angry about it. It's kind of awesome.

When have you ever given a flying fuck about rules? You have no problem trampling on the Constitution and the law when it suits you so don't hand me this pathetically transparent charade as if you are the paragon of virtue. You reported it because you got your widdle feelings hurt. You posted (yet another) puerile meme hoping to piss me off and insult me and it backfired on you.

Actually, it achieved exactly the result I was looking for, thanks.

Sure they were invited. They were invited by every sweatshop owner, farmer, rich person looking of a Nanny or DIY twit who goes to Home Depot looking of a truckload of day laborers to finish that project that turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.

Why do you think they come here?

We could end the "illegal" problem pretty easily. Just stop using their services....

Or, we could just strengthen border security.

This is the big scam Trump and his cronies have played on you... they all enjoy these folks' labor, and they keep you angry about it. It's kind of awesome.

"Kind of awesome"? If you're having so much fun, what are you bitching about the concentration camps for then?

Actually, it achieved exactly the result I was looking for, thanks.

What, giving you a false sense of junior high school level literacy?

You didn't answer my question: What rule did I break?

Last edited:

Half of undocumented immigrants come here legally... and overstay their visas... Again, just because you live in screaming terror of Mexicans doesn't make it a crisis.

I'm sure the Mods explained it to you when they deleted your post.

Half of undocumented immigrants come here legally... and overstay their visas...

They're not just overstaying their visas, they're unpacking and moving in.

Again, just because you live in screaming terror of Mexicans doesn't make it a crisis.

You're the one with the brown people fetish, not me. You're the one who keeps bringing that up and as a matter of fact, I've never even used the term "Mexican". The only terms I have used in this entire discussion are "illegal", "illegally" or "illegal immigrants" in reference to those who come here or are living here..you know..illegally.

I'm sorry that the fact that a majority of them are Hispanics is a problem for you but it's not a problem for me and I had nothing to do with it anyway. I'm only advocating a more rigorous enforcement of immigration law that is already in place.

I don't give a loose shit in a high wind about ethnicities, skin color or different cultures or anything like that. I don't make those distinctions except where it matters and with the law, it doesn't matter.

If you haven't figured out by now, the law and the Constitution are paramount for me. I understand that they are an inconvenience for you at times but to me, they put us all on equal footing as they were meant to do. They were not meant to be flouted, trampled on or ignored when snowflakes get subjectively offended. For me, the law is the one thing that keeps high strung, dim-witted reactionaries like yourself from creating chaos and anarchy where, inevitably, innocents like old men, minors and immigrants end up becoming victims. Whereas for you, the law is a roadblock to be skirted when it gets in your way.

I'm sure the Mods explained it to you when they deleted your post.

The mods didn't explain anything and the list of rules takes up a whole page. So, what rule did I break? Or rather, what did I say that sent you running to Mommy?

Yup. Tell me again why this is a problem, other than your terror of Mexicans moving in next door?

You're the one with the brown people fetish, not me. You're the one who keeps bringing that up and as a matter of fact, I've never even used the term "Mexican". The only terms I have used in this entire discussion are "illegal", "illegally" or "illegal immigrants" in reference to those who come here or are living here..you know..illegally.

Oh, so you think you are fooling anyone by using the code words?

If you haven't figured out by now, the law and the Constitution are paramount for me. I understand that they are an inconvenience for you at times but to me, they put us all on equal footing as they were meant to do.

The Founding Slave Rapists were never interested in "equal footings". They were about preserving the privileges of rich white landowners.

For me, the law is the one thing that keeps high strung, dim-witted reactionaries like yourself from creating chaos and anarchy where, inevitably, innocents like old men, minors and immigrants end up becoming victims. Whereas for you, the law is a roadblock to be skirted when it gets in your way.

Guy, Chaos is what Trump creates every day, and you support him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yup. Tell me again why this is a problem, other than your terror of Mexicans moving in next door?

It's illegal. Didn't I just tell you that?

What code words?

If you haven't figured out by now, the law and the Constitution are paramount for me. I understand that they are an inconvenience for you at times but to me, they put us all on equal footing as they were meant to do.

The Founding Slave Rapists were never interested in "equal footings". They were about preserving the privileges of rich white landowners.

Okay, so if the Constitution and the law are just a waste of paper then you shouldn't have a problem with our preventing these people from entering or staying in the country and deporting them when we find them just because we don't like brown people, right?

If the law doesn't apply for those who wish them to be allowed into the country then neither does it apply for those who wish to keep them out, correct? Everybody just does what they want and calls the other side evil. Does that about sum up your position?

For me, the law is the one thing that keeps high strung, dim-witted reactionaries like yourself from creating chaos and anarchy where, inevitably, innocents like old men, minors and immigrants end up becoming victims. Whereas for you, the law is a roadblock to be skirted when it gets in your way.

Yea, verily.

What is "brown people" a code word for?

Would "rich white landowners" include lettuce growers? You seem to have a visceral hatred of rich white landowners yet have no problem providing them with virtual slave labor from your beloved "brown people".

Yea, verily.

Lot's of stuff is "illegal"... and people break those laws all the time.

Sometimes, we even realize a law is stupid and change it.

Okay, so if the Constitution and the law are just a waste of paper then you shouldn't have a problem with our preventing these people from entering or staying in the country and deporting them when we find them just because we don't like brown people, right?

As long as you aren't going to waste my money on it, I'm totally good with that... and don't violate people human rights.

But here's what's going to happen. Trump will be run out of office in 2020, and we'll probably give them all a blanket Amnesty... Tough for you guys.

Would "rich white landowners" include lettuce growers? You seem to have a visceral hatred of rich white landowners yet have no problem providing them with virtual slave labor from your beloved "brown people".

Well, except it isn't "Slave Labor" when you can leave any time you want and you have to be paid. It's crappy pay, to be sure, but they are happy to have the work.

Now, if we came up with a sensible guest worker program like the Germans have, we wouldn't have this issue. Back when passage through the border wasn't so much of a hassle, they'd come up for growing season, do their thing and go home.

Now they come up, they stay, the Jackboots at ICE really can't keep up with them all....

But when your politics panders to people who live in mortal fear some Mexicans might move in next door, you don't get sensible solutions.

Lot's of stuff is "illegal"... and people break those laws all the time.

Sometimes, we even realize a law is stupid and change it.

Irrelevant. You asked me what my problem was with it and I told you. If you wanted more than this then you should have asked. If you were just going to make it wrong no matter what I said then why ask at all?

As long as you aren't going to waste my money on it,

Money is already being wasted by their coming here illegally. Millions of dollars of government money is spent on policing the border. The border would be patrolled in any case but because illegal crossings are such a problem, the Border Patrol requires more money and equipment to police it properly.
In addition to this, illegal immigrants, by being here illegally, don't pay taxes. Therefore, all the things we enjoy as taxpayers such as law enforcement, schooling, street and infrastructure maintenance, postal services, et al, they enjoy at our expense.

I'm totally good with that... and don't violate people human rights.

I absolutely agree. Heaven forbid they start getting assaulted for wearing certain garments...

But here's what's going to happen. Trump will be run out of office in 2020, and we'll probably give them all a blanket Amnesty... Tough for you guys.

You may very well be right about that. But don't be surprised if he wins and if he does, take your lumps and move on.

Well, except it isn't "Slave Labor" when you can leave any time you want and you have to be paid. It's crappy pay, to be sure, but they are happy to have the work.

I'll bet they are, which is why they come here illegally.

Now, if we came up with a sensible guest worker program like the Germans have, we wouldn't have this issue. Back when passage through the border wasn't so much of a hassle, they'd come up for growing season, do their thing and go home.

That would be fine by me as long as everything was legal and aboveboard and they were being properly taxed.

Now they come up, they stay, the Jackboots at ICE really can't keep up with them all....

But when your politics panders to people who live in mortal fear some Mexicans might move in next door, you don't get sensible solutions.

Do you consider beating people up a sensible solution?

Irrelevant. You asked me what my problem was with it and I told you. If you wanted more than this then you should have asked. If you were just going to make it wrong no matter what I said then why ask at all?

somehow, I doubt you are getting worked up about every misdemeanor that is being committed. (That's all entering the country illegally is, a misdemeanor.)

Money is already being wasted by their coming here illegally. Millions of dollars of government money is spent on policing the border. The border would be patrolled in any case but because illegal crossings are such a problem, the Border Patrol requires more money and equipment to police it properly.

Again, if you put the enforcement in the workplace, you wouldn't need to police the border, because no one would be that keen to cross. The real problem is because you've made border security tougher, people come here and stay, instead of crossing to get to their jobs.

When you have Nazis throwing children into concentration camps, YES, yes, I consider that a sensible solution.

somehow, I doubt you are getting worked up about every misdemeanor that is being committed. (That's all entering the country illegally is, a misdemeanor.)

Doubt all you want. You asked a question, I answered it.

Again, if you put the enforcement in the workplace, you wouldn't need to police the border, because no one would be that keen to cross.

Read: Punish rich white men for breaking the law but not brown people.

It's obvious you want more enforcement as well as I do but you only want it applied to one group.

The real problem is because you've made border security tougher, people come here and stay, instead of crossing to get to their jobs.

Horseshit. The difficulty of crossing is immaterial. They come here to stay no matter how hard it is to get in because they can get relatively better pay and steadier work here than they can at home.

When you have Nazis throwing children into concentration camps, YES, yes, I consider that a sensible solution.

And is it solving the problem?

Again, if you put the enforcement in the workplace, you wouldn't need to police the border, because no one would be that keen to cross. The real problem is because you've made border security tougher, people come here and stay, instead of crossing to get to their jobs.

Thank goodness that's not happening.

It's obvious you want more enforcement as well as I do but you only want it applied to one group.

Um, yeah.. I guess, not being you know, a racist asshole, I address the problem at its source.

The source is, undocumented immigrants KNOW they can find work up here. This is what make walls and intradiction kind of useless. You deport him, there's 10 more ready to take his place.

But once you go after the people who hire them... no point in coming here if you can't find legal work.

Also, I have a lot more sympathy for people trying to escape a bad situation and make a better life for their families than I do some asshole who doesn't want to pay a fair wage or have safe working conditions.

But compassion is one of those concepts I don't think you understand.

Horseshit. The difficulty of crossing is immaterial. They come here to stay no matter how hard it is to get in because they can get relatively better pay and steadier work here than they can at home.

Not really true. Before they tightened up the border, people came, worked for a few months and went home. Now they come, realize it was a pain in the ass to get here, and don't decided to do that a couple times a year.

Sure it is. We are all going to wake up from this nightmare and wonder what the country was thinking.

Um, yeah.. I guess, not being you know, a racist asshole, I address the problem at its source.

The source is, undocumented immigrants KNOW they can find work up here. This is what make walls and intradiction kind of useless. You deport him, there's 10 more ready to take his place.

But once you go after the people who hire them... no point in coming here if you can't find legal work.

Also, I have a lot more sympathy for people trying to escape a bad situation and make a better life for their families than I do some asshole who doesn't want to pay a fair wage or have safe working conditions.

But compassion is one of those concepts I don't think you understand.

Says the guy who condones beating up old men for a hat.

Not really true. Before they tightened up the border, people came, worked for a few months and went home. Now they come, realize it was a pain in the ass to get here, and don't decided to do that a couple times a year.

There are roughly eleven million undocumented immigrants in this country. This argument is fooling no one. Obviously, many of them didn't go home.

Sure it is. We are all going to wake up from this nightmare and wonder what the country was thinking.

Assuming for a moment that there is a problem (there isn't), you haven't provided evidence that it is solving the problem. This is nothing more than an opinion/wishful thinking-based prediction.

From the perspective of Trump supporters, the only thing these assaults are accomplishing is to prove that, for all their proclamations about compassion and tolerance, liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. I know this because every time I've discussed this issue with other conservatives, they all say the same thing and the word "hypocrisy" comes up constantly.

You wanna know the hilarious irony of all this? Even if what you say is true: that Trump supporters are racist and intolerant, your actions still prove that liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. No matter how right or wrong you may be about this, there is no escaping this fact. Welcome to the human race.

Forum List

Back