Saudis break ties with US (Obama)

we're not gonna support Al Qaeda in Syria with military strikes against Assad, just cause Saudi Arabia demands it.

nothing is going to change in our relationship with the saudis Saudi
arabia cannot function independently

You mean the guy that has ties to OBL and Al-Qaeda plus accused by US lawmakers and 911 victims of being involved in 911? Fuck him ! we don't need friends like him we got Israel. If "Bandar Bush" and Israel want to attack Iran they can march their asses over there...we are tired of sacrificing American kids for their sick agenda.
But but but I thought you guys told us before that the JOOOOOS did 9-11? Make up your efing minds, will ya?

Who didn't do 9/11 would be easier than the long list of those that did. Now the Syrian chemical attack is being blamed on contractors

Obama wanted to attack Assad's regime in Syria. It was Congress who sided with Russia & stopped him. Obama & Saudi wanted to eliminate Assad's regime in order to restore peace in the region, run a huge Gas Pipeline through Syria to hurt Russia & Iran & re-open the old "Silk Road" trade route. Congress screwed us again. Obama should have acted without congressional approval.

"Saudi diplomats now promise a 'major shift' in relations with the U.S. over inaction in the conflict in Syria Prince Turki al-Faisal called Obama's policies in Syria 'lamentable' and ridiculed a U.S.-Russian deal to eliminate Assad's chemical weapons. He suggested it was a ruse to let Obama avoid military action in Syria.

'The current charade of international control over Bashar's chemical arsenal would be funny if it were not so blatantly perfidious. And designed not only to give Mr. Obama an opportunity to back down (from military strikes), but also to help Assad to butcher his people,' said Prince Turki, a member of the Saudi royal family and former director of Saudi intelligence."

So it seems Prince Turkey is not even speaking for the Saudi government

So, everyone who has opposed US policy on this thread and support the Saudis

Do you support invading Syria as our foreign policy?

Way back in 2001 was when we should have never started the PNAC. Many foresaw the costly Iraq blunder tipping the ballance of power towards Iran, but we did it anyway. If it were 2001 & I had a say I would say hell no! But now that we have spent so many lives, treasury & are now seeing results against Al-Qaeda, Iran, Syria, nearing our goal, I am all for it, especially since Saudi is willing to pay. Backing away now is a stupid waste & make Iran victorious leaving us in a worse position than we were in in 2001. Iran, Syria & Russia are on their backs & we pick now to decide now to give up on the PNAC? :cuckoo:

"Prince Bandar bin Sultan told European diplomats that the United States had failed to act effectively against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, was growing closer to Tehran."

Good.

Most of the people involved in 9/11 were Saudi Nationals, including Osama Bin Laden. And there's pretty good evidence they funded it.

That's the place that should have been hit. Along with the camps in Afghanistan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY]Obama Bows to Saudi King - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. To those that have no idea why bowing is done in some societies seems to befuddle their machismo base.

1. "American presidents, who have been put in charge of a democratic nation that specifically broke from royalty, particularly should not bow to kings and queens. Especially ones running repressive societies like Saudi Arabia. But on the very same day he bowed to Abdullah, he also bowed to Queen Elizabeth, chief of the monarchy that was our former Lord and Master."
Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Then, there's this:

2. "The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…
As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.”
Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter two

So, I suppose, if you can worship political leaders.....you can bow to 'em.

I am sure the Saudis would not want their military aid from the US cut off. Then they would have to buy old Soviet stock.

The real take-away from the negative reaction of Saudi arabia toward
the US idiot conciliation gesture with Iran is that SAUDI ARABIA IS
TERRIFIED OF IRAN ----and its Hezbollah pigs. If Obama had a brain
he would realize that the most virulent sickness in the world today is
HEZBOLLAH------al qaeda has become relatively defanged

I thought obama won the showdown between himself, Putin and Assad...

Wasn't that the shit libturds had been trying to peddle?

So how come the Sauds (and the rest of the thinking World) don't agree?

As usual, libturds have cocooned themselves into oblivion

Yes. To those that have no idea why bowing is done in some societies seems to befuddle their machismo base.

So, I suppose, if you can worship political leaders.....you can bow to 'em.

or better yet....kiss them

bush-and-saudi-king.jpg

we're not gonna support Al Qaeda in Syria with military strikes against Assad, just cause Saudi Arabia demands it.

the issue is HEZBOLLAH-----the fact that the Assad pig supports Hezbollah----is
good enough to NOT GET IN THE WAY of anyone or anything attacking him.
I see no reason at all for the USA to arm any MUJAHAD ENTITY------they are
all virulent. The problem we have today is something like our alliance with
STALIN --------

I see nothing wrong with bowing in appropriate situations. It is the easiest way to express respect for traditions and culture where appropriate. It's kinda like me wishing someone merry Christmas despinte the fact that I don't believe in god.

Im sorry, but if keeping the alliance means we have to support Al Qaeda in Syria and put our troops in harms way, then screw Saudi Arabia.

That isn't the problem. al Qaeda is Saudi Arabia's enemy too. Even though they're both Sunni.

The problem is far simpler.... The United States under the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure has shown it is totally unreliable.

We have backed away from Israel, we left Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood then deserted them when they overthrew the MB, we ousted Khadafi but left Libya to fend for themselves, we failed to act when we could have made a difference in Syria (as in, before it was too late) and we have done nothing but kiss up to Iran.

It isn't just one thing. Our Foreign Policy is a joke.

But then again, so is our entire Executive Branch at this point

This is the most quintessential comment on Obama yet. :laugh:

Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria | Mail Online

Darrin Bailey, Damascus, United States:

Obama's disastrous presidency continues. This man could turn pure hold [sic] into feces by his breath alone. No wonder flies land on his face.

Forum List

Back