Saudis break ties with US (Obama)

Only conservatives would cry about losing an "alliance" with a theocratic monarchy.

And one that manipulates terrorists to attack us, while urging us to attack nations in the middle east.

Obama promised to strengthen our alliances and build new ones not destroy them.

Some of you really are ill. No matter what you will attack anyone & anything if it comes to your adoration of obama.

Good.

Most of the people involved in 9/11 were Saudi Nationals, including Osama Bin Laden. And there's pretty good evidence they funded it.

That's the place that should have been hit. Along with the camps in Afghanistan.

But the 9/11 guys are all dead, right? Are you going to round up their ashes and put them on trial?

Damn Obama and his go-it-alone cowboy diplomacy, he's making the USA a laughing stock

Only conservatives would cry about losing an "alliance" with a theocratic monarchy.

And one that manipulates terrorists to attack us, while urging us to attack nations in the middle east.

Obama promised to strengthen our alliances and build new ones not destroy them.

Some of you really are ill. No matter what you will attack anyone & anything if it comes to your adoration of obama.

Wait until Jake chimes in

Saudis are political pussies who are only concerned with their cash flow

The US is their only military support in an explosive region. They will do nothing, just like they always do

Saudis needed an ally. The US turned out t be the political pussy who couldn't be trusted. We needed them more than they need us.

I still say they are pussies and will do nothing

Having that US security blanket is too hard to give up

Saudis are political pussies who are only concerned with their cash flow

The US is their only military support in an explosive region. They will do nothing, just like they always do

Saudis needed an ally. The US turned out t be the political pussy who couldn't be trusted. We needed them more than they need us.

I still say they are pussies and will do nothing

Having that US security blanket is too hard to give up

Are you listening? No one wants the US security blanket. No one wants any part of Obama.

Saudi was SOOOO BAD you guys are willing to kick them to the curb YET OBAMA DIDN'T. They kicked us to the curb. And much like a boy in high school your claiming you broke up with your girl despite the opposite being true. Your attempts to save face for Obama are just as pathetic.

Just out of curiosity how many countries beoke ties with us during the last administration? You know the administration that you all claimed was pissing off the world. The administration that you all thought obama was going to "clean up" after internationally.

Saudi was SOOOO BAD you guys are willing to kick them to the curb YET OBAMA DIDN'T. They kicked us to the curb. And much like a boy in high school your claiming you broke up with your girl despite the opposite being true. Your attempts to save face for Obama are just as pathetic.

Just out of curiosity how many countries beoke ties with us during the last administration? You know the administration that you all claimed was pissing off the world. The administration that you all thought obama was going to "clean up" after internationally.

I find the rightwing responses on this thread curious

We know you hate all things Obama but are you actually siding with Iran and Syria on this issue?

Well Obama IS arming Al Qaeda in Syria, so it would make sense for any sane people in the ME to distance themselves from the madman at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Im sorry, but if keeping the alliance means we have to support Al Qaeda in Syria and put our troops in harms way, then screw Saudi Arabia.

UK Mail Online reports that Saudi Arabia has severed diplomatic ties with the United States.

Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria | Mail Online

Upset at President Barack Obama's policies on Iran and Syria, members of Saudi Arabia's ruling family are threatening a rift with the United States that could take the alliance between Washington and the kingdom to its lowest point in years.

Saudi Arabia's intelligence chief is vowing that the kingdom will make a 'major shift' in relations with the United States to protest perceived American inaction over Syria's civil war as well as recent U.S. overtures to Iran, a source close to Saudi policy said on Tuesday.

Prince Bandar bin Sultan told European diplomats that the United States had failed to act effectively against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, was growing closer to Tehran, and had failed to back Saudi support for Bahrain when it crushed an anti-government revolt in 2011, the source said.

Read more: Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Like I said before, Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids. By the time he's done, you will not recognize the country you live in.

We know you hate all things Obama but are you actually siding with Iran and Syria on this issue?

False dichotemy. The only choices arent with Iran/Assad and Saudi Arabia/Al Qaeda rebels. I am sure his position is the same as mine. We have absolutely no business getting involved in their conflict.

I find your observations of responses in this thread asinine and childish.

Are you actually going to side with the children?

Well Obama IS arming Al Qaeda in Syria, so it would make sense for any sane people in the ME to distance themselves from the madman at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Which is one of the things Saudi Arabia wanted. However, they wanted us to actually go in their militarily as well to help out those Al Qaeda rebels.

If Saudi Arabia is going to drop us because we wont get involved in the dispute, let them. Our soldiers shouldn't have to die so they can build a pipeline through Syria. Which is what this is all about. Building a Saudi Pipeline to Europe.

Im sorry, but if keeping the alliance means we have to support Al Qaeda in Syria and put our troops in harms way, then screw Saudi Arabia.

That isn't the problem. al Qaeda is Saudi Arabia's enemy too. Even though they're both Sunni.

The problem is far simpler.... The United States under the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure has shown it is totally unreliable.

We have backed away from Israel, we left Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood then deserted them when they overthrew the MB, we ousted Khadafi but left Libya to fend for themselves, we failed to act when we could have made a difference in Syria (as in, before it was too late) and we have done nothing but kiss up to Iran.

It isn't just one thing. Our Foreign Policy is a joke.

But then again, so is our entire Executive Branch at this point

I find your observations of responses in this thread asinine and childish.

Are you actually going to side with the children?

Not an answer
First off the OP is a lie in that Saudis have not severed ties, nor will they

Secondly, I repeat my question

Are Conservatives on this board demanding an invasion of Syria and opposing trying to negotiate a nuclear disarmament with Iran? If you support the Saudi Princes on this then you are

That isn't the problem. al Qaeda is Saudi Arabia's enemy too. Even though they're both Sunni.

The problem is far simpler.... The United States under the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure has shown it is totally unreliable.

We have backed away from Israel, we left Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood then deserted them when they overthrew the MB, we ousted Khadafi but left Libya to fend for themselves, we failed to act when we could have made a difference in Syria (as in, before it was too late) and we have done nothing but kiss up to Iran.

It isn't just one thing. Our Foreign Policy is a joke.

But then again, so is our entire Executive Branch at this point

What part of our foreign policy is a joke?

What actions do you support in Syria and what actions in Iran?

Forum List

Back