Saudis break ties with US (Obama)

It gets better.

Jordan and the United Arab Emirates are looking like they intend to join Saudi Arabia!

Before obama is done, we will not have a single, solitary friendly government in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, LOVE the USA and that ain't gonna change anytime soon.

:lol: and the neo-con reactionaries are running around their eyes rolling in their sockets and their hands flapping in the air

fruit loop, the lot of you :lol:

I am not sure if there is anything more disgusting than American assholes like the ones in this thread openly rooting for bad shit to happen to this country. It is a sickness.

the Sauds live in the neighborhood, they see the way things are rolling, their choices are limited.

They would prefer to see Israel take out or cripple Irans nuclear aspirations, but it appears to hem and it hard to blame their thinking that, that won't happen. They have to find a way to live with a nuclear Iran, funny that, I bet they worry way more about a nuclear Iran than a nuclear Israel.......the US is seen as a broken reed in the area now, we cannot be counted on, no one and I mean no one believes for a minute when Obama says; "all options are on the table" vis a vis Iran getting the bomb means anything, at all.

They can of course choose to start up their own nuclear program, they certainly have the money and I am sure they can acquire the expertise, funny to would be the howling if after Iran gets theirs the UN et all then jump on SA or someone else in the area for doing same.

I am sure their dropping out of the seat they were chosen for on the security council was partly with that forward vision in mind, they are going to have to do something.......

It gets better.

Jordan and the United Arab Emirates are looking like they intend to join Saudi Arabia!

Before obama is done, we will not have a single, solitary friendly government in the middle east.

Jordan is in deep deep shit, if assad falls, they are next, if assad stiffens up and AQ doesn't see any progress to be made, they are next.....in short they are in trouble either way.

And we and Israel are in trouble too, Jordan has always been the least bellicose 'enemy' of Israel/US and has tried to walk a very fine line......

and then theirs Egypt, where in our fishtailing and missteps has become problematic there too.

Oh and Libya, is about one baby step away from full blown civil war....

Jordan is in deep deep shit, if assad falls, they are next, if assad stiffens up and AQ doesn't see any progress to be made, they are next.....in short they are in trouble either way.

And we and Israel are in trouble too, Jordan has always been the least bellicose 'enemy' of Israel/US and has tried to walk a very fine line......

and then theirs Egypt, where in our fishtailing and missteps has become problematic there too.

Jordan is in no danger of any thing of the sort.

oh and, as far as SA's reaction, the US if not interfered with via homegrown machinations ( obama, the EPA et al) , will by 2018 jump ahead of russia and SA as the worlds largest petroleum producer.

Jordan is in no danger of any thing of the sort.

:rolleyes:

Can we get a thank you obama, you made us another enemy?

Saudi spy chief says Riyadh to 'shift away from US' over Syria, Iran | JPost | Israel News

"Relations with the US have been deteriorating for a while, as Saudi feels that the US is growing closer with Iran

obama singlehandedly ended an alliance that has existed since 1932.

But but, the WORLD LOVES, just cuddly LOVES obama!

Yes. 9/11 was a nice thing for the Saudis to do.

The terrorists were mostly Saudi Nationals.

Bin Laden was a Saudi National.

The 9/11 terrorists were contacted and possibly funded by the Saudis.

With Friends like that?

Who really needs any enemies.

That..and the order us to do things. Like attack Iraq..and Iran.

Saudi spy chief says Riyadh to 'shift away from US' over Syria, Iran | JPost | Israel News

"Relations with the US have been deteriorating for a while, as Saudi feels that the US is growing closer with Iran

Yes. 9/11 was a nice thing for the Saudis to do.

The terrorists were mostly Saudi Nationals.

Bin Laden was a Saudi National.

The 9/11 terrorists were contacted and possibly funded by the Saudis.

With Friends like that?

Who really needs any enemies.

That..and the order us to do things. Like attack Iraq..and Iran.

I thought it was wrong to castigate folks collectively:eusa_eh:

This means that the Saudis realized they can't trust the con man bullshit artist Obama as far as they can spit.

You mean the guy that has ties to OBL and Al-Qaeda plus accused by US lawmakers and 911 victims of being involved in 911? Fuck him ! we don't need friends like him we got Israel. If "Bandar Bush" and Israel want to attack Iran they can march their asses over there...we are tired of sacrificing American kids for their sick agenda.
But but but I thought you guys told us before that the JOOOOOS did 9-11? Make up your efing minds, will ya?

the Sauds live in the neighborhood, they see the way things are rolling, their choices are limited.

They would prefer to see Israel take out or cripple Irans nuclear aspirations, but it appears to hem and it hard to blame their thinking that, that won't happen. They have to find a way to live with a nuclear Iran, funny that, I bet they worry way more about a nuclear Iran than a nuclear Israel.......the US is seen as a broken reed in the area now, we cannot be counted on, no one and I mean no one believes for a minute when Obama says; "all options are on the table" vis a vis Iran getting the bomb means anything, at all.

They can of course choose to start up their own nuclear program, they certainly have the money and I am sure they can acquire the expertise, funny to would be the howling if after Iran gets theirs the UN et all then jump on SA or someone else in the area for doing same.

I am sure their dropping out of the seat they were chosen for on the security council was partly with that forward vision in mind, they are going to have to do something.......
Excellent analysis. As I've said before, the biggest head fake in Iran's acquisition of a nuke is the threat towards Israel. Once it acquires a nuclear weapon, Iran will use it as blackmail causing the Saudi regime to fall via the Shiites in Yemen, and install it's own puppet Shiite govt. in Saudi Arabia, just like it Iran did in Lebanon via the Hezbollah. In other words, it's more important for Iran to turn Islam's two holiest sites, Mecca and Medina, into Shiite controlled lands, than to threaten Israel into a war the Iranians know they will loose.

Forum List

Back