Saudi Sheikh: Driving Affects Women's Ovaries

Now that women, perhaps, will be permitted to drive next month.... they come up with the most ridiculous rubbish to try to prevent them doing so.

I pity the poor women living there. :(

Now that women, perhaps, will be permitted to drive next month.... they come up with the most ridiculous rubbish to try to prevent them doing so.

Maybe Detroit can make cars that doesn't damage ovaries? Just imagine the market in Muslim countries for this.

Gets 30 miles per gallon AND doesn't damage ovaries....the bran new Chevy Ovaria. Islam approved.

I guess the sheikh doesn't know about all our American corn-fed rural beauties who not only drive but drive tractors, harvesters, and etc .......

I guess the sheikh doesn't know about all our American corn-fed rural beauties who not only drive but drive tractors, harvesters, and etc .......

Yep - and some of their Israeli sisters even carry guns.

That'll get the Sheik, to shakin'.

Maybe Detroit can make cars that doesn't damage ovaries? Just imagine the market in Muslim countries for this.

Gets 30 miles per gallon AND doesn't damage ovaries....the bran new Chevy Ovaria. Islam approved.
That'll be good news for hemmorhoid sufferers too.

Or, The Chrysler Hummeroid, for hemmorhoid sufferers.

My best friend's wife didn't learn to drive until she was in her 20's. She grew up in Mozambique (dad was a missionary). The first time I rode with her she explained that a turn signal is called "pishka pishka" because that's the sound that it makes.

So we're riding along and I noticed the steering wheel was set way too high for her. I said "Carolyn, why don't you lower the tilt wheel?

Her reply... "what's a tilt wheel"? :lol:

burqa-ban-man-motorcycle-590sc050310.jpg

That'll be good news for hemmorhoid sufferers too.
...plus the seat belts are Hallal, and Chevy Ovaria comes with the latest technology, like a built- in bluetooth enabled detonation device in case you want to turn the vehicle into a car bomb.

Ah, the possibilities are endless.

Forum List

Back