Saudi prince: Maybe the Palestinians should’ve taken the deals they were offered

No, no one with an ounce of intelligence disagrees with what I said and no UN resolution contradicts it. You are just too stupid to understand what I said.
Produce one country on the planet that has come out and recognized publicly, Israels right to that land. Just one.

And you need to read UN Resolution 242. And there's a 199 more to back up that one.

I bet you're too pussy to read it?
You may produce any and all UN Resolutions, and anything else you can come up with.

Resolutions have no legal standing. No one is obliged to follow what those resolutions say. And the UN knows it.

You are not the only one who does not seem to know that and keeps crowing about them.

Once again, just another mindless rant. Do you have no interest in the issues here at all?
Are you saying the Palestinians don't have a right to defend themselves?
The only people the Palestinians have to defend themselves against are their own leaders who are leading them to disaster after disaster and mindless bigots like you who encourage their suffering. Israel wants to make peace with the Palestinian people.

No, no one with an ounce of intelligence disagrees with what I said and no UN resolution contradicts it. You are just too stupid to understand what I said.
Produce one country on the planet that has come out and recognized publicly, Israels right to that land. Just one.

And you need to read UN Resolution 242. And there's a 199 more to back up that one.

I bet you're too pussy to read it?
If you were not quite so stupid, would understand that 242 addresses only the parties to the 1967 war and has nothing to do with the Palestinians. Of the three Arab nations that lose land to Israel in that war, Israel has made peace with two of them, Egypt and Jordan, and has repeatedly offered to return the Golan to Syria in return for peace, but Syria has consistently refused. You are not only a bigot, but with each post you demonstrate you are an especially stupid and ignorant bigot.

The only people the Palestinians have to defend themselves against are their own leaders who are leading them to disaster after disaster and mindless bigots like you who encourage their suffering. Israel wants to make peace with the Palestinian people.
If Israel wanted peace, it wouldn't violate the ceasefires. If Israel wanted peace, it would end the occupation.

And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.
I felt obligated to respond to your post. And this resolution and many others like it, mean that the point in the OP of this thread, is moot. There is no reason for Israel to offer any deal, the only option here is for Israel to get the fuck off land that isn't theirs.

C'mon, they get an apartheid regime, that's not nothing.

It's not apartheid if the "oppressed" don't WANT to be citizens. Go find me any Palestinians that want to have Israeli citizenship and rights. That's NOT their demand.

It's still an occupation that has gone on too long. And when they Palestinians HAVE leadership and representation that is serious about statehood -- maybe they'll negotiate.

There are existing sticky threads to hash out 100 year old history. Aint gonna happen in EVERY thread in this forum. OP scope of topic is CLEARLY recent events in the "negotiations". Please confine the discussion to opinion and facts that are germane to CURRENT peace discussions.

C'mon, they get an apartheid regime, that's not nothing.

It's not apartheid if the "oppressed" don't WANT to be citizens. Go find me any Palestinians that want to have Israeli citizenship and rights. That's NOT their demand.

It's still an occupation that has gone on too long. And when they Palestinians HAVE leadership and representation that is serious about statehood -- maybe they'll negotiate.
Just to clarify.
There are Arabs who are citizens of Israel, in Israel.
There are Arabs who are residents of Israel, in Israel.
Arabs who live in Gaza or areas A or B of Judea and Samaria, are neither residents, nor citizens of Israel.

Many Arabs living in "East Jerusalem" are seeking Israeli citizenship, not wanting to become citizens of any future "State of Palestine".

The demands of the people in Gaza and Areas A and B, is for Israel to cease to exist, as they have been doing since 1948, after they failed to stop the Jews from achieving Statehood.

There is no Jewish/ Israeli occupation in Judea and Samaria. Both Jews and Arabs were to have their own areas with the partition the Arabs refused twice.

The money needs to stop coming to Gaza and the PA.
Weapons need to stop coming to Gaza and the PA.

Neither has any incentive to stop how the leaders do things if they continue to get what they want from Iran, Qatar, the EU, UN, UNWRA and others who are keeping this conflict going.

This war would have ended in 1973 had it not been for the endless money and incentive to continue which has continued to come from all of the above.

Egypt and Jordan sought a Peace Treaty because the countries were suffering economically.

Stopping the flow of cash and support, and putting an end to UNWRA, will do what is needed to put an end to the hostilities and demand for Israel's destruction which continues to come from all the terror groups and the PA.

Last edited:
If Israel wanted peace, it wouldn't violate the ceasefires. If Israel wanted peace, it would end the occupation.
If you had a brain, you wouldn't post such nonsense. Israel wants peace, but the leadership of the Palestinians want war, and it seems you do, too.

There are existing sticky threads to hash out 100 year old history. Aint gonna happen in EVERY thread in this forum. OP scope of topic is CLEARLY recent events in the "negotiations". Please confine the discussion to opinion and facts that are germane to CURRENT peace discussions.
Current peace negotiations, are predicated on the "right of return". You cannot talk about who wants to return, by omitting why they were forced to leave in the first place.

Current peace negotiations, are predicated on the "right of return". You cannot talk about who wants to return, by omitting why they were forced to leave in the first place.

Most of the Palestinians are still right where they were when that land was taken in War from Jordan. It is what it is and the fact Billo is --- The Palis don't have ANOTHER 50 years to organize and do something about it.

Time moves on. You gotta deal with where it is NOW and fix it. And we can't have EVERY THREAD in that forum going off in all directions over 1340 years of history.

My deal is --- I WANT to fix it. I want a Pali homeland. And neither you or I are doing them ANY good whatsoever sitting here talking about 1948...

The thread is about the IMPORTANT event of Arab neighbors showing INTEREST in reaching some kind of plan. That's a good thing. It should be discussed. Because YOU and I ain't gonna solve this. If the Palis can't get their shit together in a govt without killing each other ---- maybe the NEIGHBORHOOD has to do it for them.

Most of the Palestinians are still right where they were when that land was taken in War from Jordan. It is what it is and the fact Billo is --- The Palis don't have ANOTHER 50 years to organize and do something about it.

Time moves on. You gotta deal with where it is NOW and fix it. And we can't have EVERY THREAD in that forum going off in all directions over 1340 years of history.

My deal is --- I WANT to fix it. I want a Pali homeland. And neither you or I are doing them ANY good whatsoever sitting here talking about 1948...

The thread is about the IMPORTANT event of Arab neighbors showing INTEREST in reaching some kind of plan. That's a good thing. It should be discussed. Because YOU and I ain't gonna solve this. If the Palis can't get their shit together in a govt without killing each other ---- maybe the NEIGHBORHOOD has to do it for them.
Then tell the Zionists, "You were driven out 2000 years ago, it's too late to come back now!"

You keep pointing to the Palestinians and expecting "THEM" to do something. They are a population under the occupation of a foreign force. They can only do what that foreign force allows.

There is nothing to negotiate. Israel has to end the occupation. Period. That's what has to happen for peace to occur.

They are a population under the occupation of a foreign force. They can only do what that foreign force allows.

They HAD a functioning govt with cooperation from Israel just 10 or so years ago. With building their own security forces and instituting their own justice system. Got so damn GOOD that Israel GAVE them Gaza. Purged every Jew and every gefilte fish out of there and PROMISED to arrange for air and sea ports.

Next election -- the Palis have an open war in the streets KILLING each other over control of Gaza. Not ISRAEL destroying their govt. So maybe THEY can't do this. And the key to getting a sovereign state is to have the ARAB neighbors and Israel put one in Trust for them until they get their act together.

That's why the Arab neighbors are taking a whole new angle on this in past couple years. and THAT is what the OP is about.

When talking about "foreign occupation" one has to remember it works both ways.
From what I see this is just another attempt to frame the problem in such a manner that both sides can disagree forever. Because occupation can be easily turned to mean "Jewish presence".

Jews don't occupy any of their homeland, they are there by natural right.
Arabs begin to come to terms with this most basic evident fact.

Not PLO or Hamas of course, those become irrelevant by the day thinking they'll get rid of Israel, when in reality it's the core player in an alliance between regional powers, that turn towards it in cooperation and alliance.

What do you mean by end the occupation?
When Israel offered 98% of the land the Palestinians demanded they turned it down. How can they end the occupation better than that!?

They are a population under the occupation of a foreign force. They can only do what that foreign force allows.

They HAD a functioning govt with cooperation from Israel just 10 or so years ago. With building their own security forces and instituting their own justice system. Got so damn GOOD that Israel GAVE them Gaza. Purged every Jew and every gefilte fish out of there and PROMISED to arrange for air and sea ports.

Next election -- the Palis have an open war in the streets KILLING each other over control of Gaza. Not ISRAEL destroying their govt. So maybe THEY can't do this. And the key to getting a sovereign state is to have the ARAB neighbors and Israel put one in Trust for them until they get their act together.

That's why the Arab neighbors are taking a whole new angle on this in past couple years. and THAT is what the OP is about.

Israel offered them almost everything they asked for and they refused. Subject is closed

Forum List

Back