Saudi Crown Prince: Israelis Have ‘Right to Live in Their Own Peaceful Nation’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wow. This is big. And you won't see it in the Lame Street Media.[Did just see this on Fox & Friends]

Speaking with Jeffery Goldberg of The Atlantic in an interview published Monday, the prince laid out what he’d like to see for the future Middle East as well as what he believes is a right of all people’s to their own land — including the people of Israel.

I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation,” bin Salman said. “I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

The prince has more of great interest to say @ Saudi Crown Prince: Israelis Have 'Right to Live in Their Own Peaceful Nation'

Wow. This is big. And you won't see it in the Lame Street Media.[Did just see this on Fox & Friends]

Speaking with Jeffery Goldberg of The Atlantic in an interview published Monday, the prince laid out what he’d like to see for the future Middle East as well as what he believes is a right of all people’s to their own land — including the people of Israel.

I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation,” bin Salman said. “I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

The prince has more of great interest to say @ Saudi Crown Prince: Israelis Have 'Right to Live in Their Own Peaceful Nation'
A conditional recognition of the right of Israel to exist was expressed by Arab leaders in the past. The condition is very simple: Israel should accept all demands of Palestinians, including the right of Palestinians to return to Israel. The question of Goldberg was not about the right of Israel, but about the right of the Jewish people. Avoiding direct answer, the prince actually denied the right of the Jewish people to live in their country on their land, even conditionally.
But even this very limited and preconditioned messages usually are directed by Arab leaders only to the West. Is Salman ready to repeat all this, addressing the Arab audience in Saudi Arabia? In Arabic?
"You will find a lot of Jews in Saudi Arabia coming from America, coming from Europe. There are no problems between Christian and Muslims and Jews.”, said Salman. Of course there are problems with Christians and big problems with Jews. I want him name even one of those "a lot of Jews" in Saudi Arabia.

He believes that Palestinians and Israeli’s should have their own land? Too bad Palestinians and Israeli’s disagree.

A conditional recognition of the right of Israel to exist was expressed by Arab leaders in the past. The condition is very simple: Israel should accept all demands of Palestinians, including the right of Palestinians to return to Israel. The question of Goldberg was not about the right of Israel, but about the right of the Jewish people. Avoiding direct answer, the prince actually denied the right of the Jewish people to live in their country on their land, even conditionally.
But even this very limited and preconditioned messages usually are directed by Arab leaders only to the West. Is Salman ready to repeat all this, addressing the Arab audience in Saudi Arabia? In Arabic?
"You will find a lot of Jews in Saudi Arabia coming from America, coming from Europe. There are no problems between Christian and Muslims and Jews.”, said Salman. Of course there are problems with Christians and big problems with Jews. I want him name even one of those "a lot of Jews" in Saudi Arabia.

Jews in Saudi Arabia???? :iyfyus.jpg::hyper::no_text11:

Forum List

Back