Saudi Arabia wants to finance building a mosque in Poland, causing backlash from Polish politicians

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there are Trump-like figures all over Europe!

DUQ-dFXVMAATj5f.jpg

I don't think the Saudi's should be financing Mosques in the western world - they want to import their particularly hardline form of Islam in the process. European Muslims should build their own Mosques free of Saudi interference.

if the POLES are smart they should simply keep muslims OUT and i think they may be doing that . Eastern Europe should remain Clean .

if the POLES are smart they should simply keep muslims OUT and i think they may be doing that . Eastern Europe should remain Clean .
You had us at "if Poles are smart".

sure , if the Saudis do as instructed , whats wrong with that . We will likely love the 'norks' and 'iran' as soon as they bend their knee DeanRD ,.

JUST keep Poland and Eastern Europe clean , it should be easy to do Coyote .

A Mosque in Poland? Careful... a lot of Pollacks were pretty gung ho about the holocaust... that kind of thing has happened before in their culture.

keep the muslims where they belong and no mosques are needed in E.Europe Coyote .

Mosques belong in the Middle East.....

In Europe there are Christian Churches.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere. A Polak, a Muslim and a Neo Nazi walk into a mosque...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back