Saudi Arabia Sends over 5,000 Takfiri Terrorists to Yemen

What makes them terrorists?
What makes Hamas or Hezbollah Terrorists?

they tie bombs to the stinking asses of their whore daughters and shove them in the direction of children.
You want to join up?
Ha Ha, this Goy is not playing your game. They are one and the same. The Israel Gov is not unlike the Muslim Brotherhood.

muslims who kill muslims are non muslims
By that logic both Iran and Iraq are non-Muslim, since they fought a war in the 1980s that killed perhaps millions.

But I didn't ask about Muslims, I asked about terrorists. I could see them calling this bunch infidels, but what makes them terrorists?

muslims who kill muslims are non muslims
By that logic both Iran and Iraq are non-Muslim, since they fought a war in the 1980s that killed perhaps millions.

But I didn't ask about Muslims, I asked about terrorists. I could see them calling this bunch infidels, but what makes them terrorists?

they kill muslims. The Jordanian pilot that was burned to death was a "terrorist" If the Jordanian pilot had fought Christians or jews of hindus ---he would not be a
"terrorist" He would have been a MUJAHAD

they tie bombs to the stinking asses of their whore daughters and shove them in the direction of children.
You want to join up?
Ha Ha, this Goy is not playing your game. They are one and the same. The Israel Gov is not unlike the Muslim Brotherhood.

Ha Ha----the word "goy" means NATION------if you are referring to yourself-----the appropriate phrase is
"STINKING WHORE" you can also say "sharmootah" ---which is "stinking whore" in Arabic. You WISH that the Israeli government would engage in the filth you enjoy-----ie the mutilation of children just as you WISH that all women were whores like you

Read and learn. It won't hurt you:
Hamas - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Hezbollah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No difference.

khalbah sharmootah

Back at you , whatever it means.

Back at you , whatever it means.

sure------parrot -----keep chirping
Sharmootah sounds like shawarma!

both refer to SENSUALISM-----sensualist delights

I googled "shawarma" ----is from a Turkish word to
turn---or rotate-----which Is the way the meat is roasted----- the word SHARMOOTAH-----comes from a semitic root which refers to----"rotted" like an old rag------a sharmootah is an old used rag------to wit----A WHORE---
in Arabic. ---------. There is a word in Hebrew for ---
something rotted of tattered ---etc-----but it is not used for "whore"

Saudi colonialism in Yemen?
"This is not just a regional fight – it is a global one with ramifications that go well beyond the Middle East. The region is quite simply the theatre where it is coming to a head. And Yemen, Syria and Iraq are merely the tinderboxes that may or may not set off the conflagration.

"'The battle, at its very essence, in its lowest common denominator, is a war between a colonial past and a post-colonial future.'

"For the sake of clarity, let’s call these two axes the Neo-Colonial Axis and the Post-Colonial Axis. The former seeks to maintain the status quo of the past century; the latter strives to shrug off old orders and carve out new, independent directions.

"If you look at the regional chessboard, the Middle East is plump with governments and monarchies backed to the hilt by the United States, Britain and France.

"These are the West’s 'proxies' and they have not advanced their countries in the least – neither in self-sufficiencies nor in genuine democratic or developmental milestones. Indebted to ‘Empire’s’ patronage, these states form the regional arm of the Neo-Colonial Axis."

Will Yemen kick-off the War of the two Blocs RT Op-Edge

Saudi colonialism in Yemen?
"This is not just a regional fight – it is a global one with ramifications that go well beyond the Middle East. The region is quite simply the theatre where it is coming to a head. And Yemen, Syria and Iraq are merely the tinderboxes that may or may not set off the conflagration.

"'The battle, at its very essence, in its lowest common denominator, is a war between a colonial past and a post-colonial future.'

"For the sake of clarity, let’s call these two axes the Neo-Colonial Axis and the Post-Colonial Axis. The former seeks to maintain the status quo of the past century; the latter strives to shrug off old orders and carve out new, independent directions.

"If you look at the regional chessboard, the Middle East is plump with governments and monarchies backed to the hilt by the United States, Britain and France.

"These are the West’s 'proxies' and they have not advanced their countries in the least – neither in self-sufficiencies nor in genuine democratic or developmental milestones. Indebted to ‘Empire’s’ patronage, these states form the regional arm of the Neo-Colonial Axis."

Will Yemen kick-off the War of the two Blocs RT Op-Edge

YEMEN AS THE FOREFRONT OF PROGRESS----thanks for the laugh of the millenium ---Georgie--the most primitive, barbaric, bloody cess pit of illiterate shit ---is
YOUR MODEL for "post-colonialism"-----kinda a regressive idea-----reminds me of PLANET OF THE APES

YEMEN AS THE FOREFRONT OF PROGRESS----thanks for the laugh of the millenium ---Georgie--the most primitive, barbaric, bloody cess pit of illiterate shit ---is
Here's why you feel that way...
moneylender.jpg

Ready for your big SPLASH?

Forum List

Back