Saudi Arabia Sends over 5,000 Takfiri Terrorists to Yemen

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
Military sources disclosed that Saudi Arabia has dispatched thousands of Takfiri terrorists to Yemen to fight against the revolutionary forces in the Arab country.
“Saudi Arabia has sent around 5,000 Takfiri mercenaries to fight against the Yemeni army and revolutionary committees,’ Yemeni Army Commander Colonel Abdel Sattar al-Boushali told FNA on Saturday night.
The Yemeni commander, meantime, disclosed that the Saudi defense minister has asked Turkish officials to pave the grounds for the transfer of more terrorists from Turkish airports to Riyadh.
Saudi Arabia Sends over 5 000 Takfiri Terrorists to Yemen Electronic Resistance
Saudi Arabia finance every known terrorist organization in the world. And it uses them openly in war conflict. Is it the beginning of new world order?

Attachments

• 11083632_10155262114550012_3765176619317865480_n.jpg
    11083632_10155262114550012_3765176619317865480_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 75
I remember Takfiri terrorist went from Libya to Syria, so these are SA hired mercenaries.

I also remember reading the US gave rifles to the Takfiri fighters on their way to Syria, or maybe it was the Tuareg fighters

Turareg fighters verses Takfir terrorists. Either way the are all paid terrorists.

Last edited:
I have always wondered why the pics show men in orange jumpsuits not unlike those of the Gitmo prisoners. I find it fascinating how clean the always look, like brand new. where do they get them from?

Military sources disclosed that Saudi Arabia has dispatched thousands of Takfiri terrorists to Yemen to fight against the revolutionary forces in the Arab country.
“Saudi Arabia has sent around 5,000 Takfiri mercenaries to fight against the Yemeni army and revolutionary committees,’ Yemeni Army Commander Colonel Abdel Sattar al-Boushali told FNA on Saturday night.
The Yemeni commander, meantime, disclosed that the Saudi defense minister has asked Turkish officials to pave the grounds for the transfer of more terrorists from Turkish airports to Riyadh.
Saudi Arabia Sends over 5 000 Takfiri Terrorists to Yemen Electronic Resistance
Saudi Arabia finance every known terrorist organization in the world. And it uses them openly in war conflict. Is it the beginning of new world order?

It is the beginning of world war III-----the main fighting will start in the area now called Yemen and Saudi arabia

I have always wondered why the pics show men in orange jumpsuits not unlike those of the Gitmo prisoners. I find it fascinating how clean the always look, like brand new. where do they get them from?

how about ----maybe---Penelope ----you don't know
WTF you are writing about. Do you know what a
TAKFIRI is? Do you know the significance of the color
orange in the Koran and in the STINK OF SHARIAH?
How did you get thru life without ever reading the most
important books-------just memorizing islamo Nazi shit?

Yes the Takfiri are the terrorist SA use, they are the ultra conservative who think they are right and are willing to martyr themselves for their cause so they say, but Im sure they are getting PAID well.

Yes the Takfiri are the terrorist SA use, they are the ultra conservative who think they are right and are willing to martyr themselves for their cause so they say, but Im sure they are getting PAID well.

really? you got a link to support your hypothesis that
"THE TAKFIRI" are ultra-conservative muslims and are
"paid well" A "takfiri" told you "i am willing to be a
martyf"???? you know anything about the color
orange in Islamic usage?-------do you know anything about anything ? --------You seem to invent all kinds of
stuff that you "KNOW"-----which----btw----is actually
BULLSHIT

orange in Islamic usage?-------do you know anything about anything ? --------You seem to invent all kinds of
BULLSHIT

Why don't you tell me who they are, and where they got those cute little orange jumpsuits from?

BULLSHIT

Why don't you tell me who they are, and where they got those cute little orange jumpsuits from?

You don't know? you know that takfiris are PAID WELL-----do you know who pays them?. The little orange jumpsuits are made in Indonesia. How much
are takfiris paid?

Yanno, ISIS has exposed the vicious nature of Islamists to a degree that even their fellow Islamists can't ignore. I am all for arming all sides of their conflict with enough bows and arrows to allow them to kill each other until they are all dead.

BULLSHIT

E bay.

BULLSHIT

E bay.

good answer gravity-------Now Penelope is going
to tell you who the TAKFIRIS are and how much they are paid and by whom,, SHE JUST ***KNOWS****

The mystery of the Orange Jumpsuit? maybe we should give the Hardy Boys a call!

color is important in the stink of shariah. Muhummad did not like men to wear ORANGE---so REAL muslims do
not wear orange. Real muslim men wear white----
black and green----not orange and not yellow. Orange and yellow is for KAFFIRIN------generally yellow for jews
and orange for hindus. The orange jumpsuit is a sign
that the wearer is not a REAL MUSLIM. Who is and who is not a REAL muslim----Is very important in warfare----since muslims can legally kill non muslims but not muslims. Get it? the LOGIC IS SUBLIME ------really-----it is------don't you agree? .......sure you do......

Saudi Arabia Sends over 5,000 Takfiri Terrorists to Yemen
What makes them terrorists?

they are not real muslims-----or their enemies are not real muslims-------it is a loophole-----muslims cannot legally kill muslims-----but they can kill non muslims------muslims who kill muslims are non muslims-------ie ---they are rendered TAKFIR-----thereby. Muslims cannot send muslims to kill muslims---------SEE THE DILEMMA?----
*****NOW SOLVED******

I learned all this stuff way back in 1971 when the people of EAST PAKISTAN------were ALL DECLARED
*))))) TAKFIR (((((* so that the west Pakistanis could
rape and kill them LEGALLY according to Islamic law,

It's all very logical-----I am sure you understand

Forum List

Back