Saudi Arabia may face 65°C (149° Fahrenheit) temperatures during Ramadan

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Temperatures during the upcoming holy month of Ramadan could hit 65 degrees Celsius in many areas in Saudi Arabia, according to a climatologist.

Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al-Ghamdi said temperatures in the shade would reach 50 degrees while under the direct sunlight may reach around 65 degrees. This remains an ambitious claim, however, as the highest temperature ever recorded to date was 56.7 °C at Death Valley, California in 1913.

“Summer will enter to the northern hemisphere on June 21, when the sun will be vertical over the Cancer, thus heating many areas in the Kingdom,” he said.

Depending on who you're...This is either good or bad.

Temperatures during the upcoming holy month of Ramadan could hit 65 degrees Celsius in many areas in Saudi Arabia, according to a climatologist.

Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al-Ghamdi said temperatures in the shade would reach 50 degrees while under the direct sunlight may reach around 65 degrees. This remains an ambitious claim, however, as the highest temperature ever recorded to date was 56.7 °C at Death Valley, California in 1913.

“Summer will enter to the northern hemisphere on June 21, when the sun will be vertical over the Cancer, thus heating many areas in the Kingdom,” he said.

Depending on who you're...This is either good or bad.

Somehow I doubt this will occur. Something about a 1913 record set in Death Valley that is several degree's below this prediction. But, leave it to a global warmer (and religious fanatic to boot) to push a ridiculous prediction.

Depending on who you're...This is either good or bad.[/QUOT

Somehow I doubt this will occur. Something about a 1913 record set in Death Valley that is several degree's below this prediction. But, leave it to a global warmer (and religious fanatic to boot) to push a ridiculous prediction.

Well now, Walleyes, I guess we will see

Depending on who you're...This is either good or bad.[/QUOT

Well now, Walleyes, I guess we will see

Indeed we will. And like every other failed prediction you silly people have made, this too shall fail.

Really? You have been predicting a cooling for five years now. Where the hell is it at? 2010 record year, 2014 record year, and 2015 looks like it will follow suit.

Really? You have been predicting a cooling for five years now. Where the hell is it at? 2010 record year, 2014 record year, and 2015 looks like it will follow suit.

No, they weren't. No matter how ignorant of science YOU may be, the real world realizes that claims of records of .01 degree with error bars of .1 degrees are asinine. Only a dimwitted fool, such as yourself, pays any attention to shit like that.

OH my GOD! The majority of the US is way below normal and has been all spring and now they go off and find some obscure place that 'might' be warm... The globe is cooling and has been for 12 years or more... Same alarmist bull shit just a different day..

Are they allowed water in the day time during ramadan?

no...... you don't know much about anything-----do you? I do hope that if it does reach such high temps ----people who are out in the open----
get excused
Wow well thanks for the unnecessarily bitchy comment. But yeah let's hope they stay indoors.

They may eat and drink before sunrise and after sunset. I guess it was Miss Rosie that didn't know much.

no...... you don't know much about anything-----do you? I do hope that if it does reach such high temps ----people who are out in the open----
get excused
Wow well thanks for the unnecessarily bitchy comment. But yeah let's hope they stay indoors.

there was nothing "bitchy" about my answer ----fart ass. Muslims can be excused from the fast for medical need ------ask me how I know-----fart ass cock sucker ----never mind----I have been CONSULTED ON THE ISSUE

get excused

there was nothing "bitchy" about my answer ----fart ass. Muslims can be excused from the fast for medical need ------ask me how I know-----fart ass cock sucker ----never mind----I have been CONSULTED ON THE ISSUE
Whoa what an important issue to be consulting on. Good job... fart ass. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back