Saudi Arabia may face 65°C (149° Fahrenheit) temperatures during Ramadan

Are they allowed water in the day time during ramadan?

no...... you don't know much about anything-----do you? I do hope that if it does reach such high temps ----people who are out in the open----
get excused
Wow well thanks for the unnecessarily bitchy comment. But yeah let's hope they stay indoors.

there was nothing "bitchy" about my answer ----fart ass. Muslims can be excused from the fast for medical need ------ask me how I know-----fart ass cock sucker ----never mind----I have been CONSULTED ON THE ISSUE
Whoa what an important issue to be consulting on. Good job... fart ass. :cuckoo:

I will help you------I have written many letters asking clergy to "excuse" this or that person from a religious fast--------now go ponder

Are they allowed water in the day time during ramadan?

no...... you don't know much about anything-----do you? I do hope that if it does reach such high temps ----people who are out in the open----
get excused
Wow well thanks for the unnecessarily bitchy comment. But yeah let's hope they stay indoors.

there was nothing "bitchy" about my answer ----fart ass. Muslims can be excused from the fast for medical need ------ask me how I know-----fart ass cock sucker ----never mind----I have been CONSULTED ON THE ISSUE
Whoa what an important issue to be consulting on. Good job... fart ass. :cuckoo:

I will help you------I have written many letters asking clergy to "excuse" this or that person from a religious fast--------now go ponder
Oh whoa-ho-hooooooo!!!! You've written to CLERGY?! How..... lame. :cuckoo:

Shit those little faggy rugs they pray on are gonna be hot as hell. No wonder that part of the world is in a perpetual state of misery and hysteria.:2up:

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts Allah thinks all this climate change shit is ghey.:boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back