Saudi Arabia give Israel clear skies to attack Iran

Gotta love those Saudis, they sure know how to use others to do their dirty work for them.

They used us to rid themselves of a hostile neighbor to the north and now they're going to use Israel to rid themselves of hostile neighbors to the east.

“They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren’t scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [US] State Department.”

Wow!

just.....WOW

From the OP link:
******Passing over Iraq would require at least tacit agreement to the raid from Washington. So far, the Obama Administration has refused to give its approval as it pursues a diplomatic solution to curbing Iran’s nuclear ambitions.*****

Would Obama let American forces shoot down Israeli jets?

From the OP link:
******Passing over Iraq would require at least tacit agreement to the raid from Washington. So far, the Obama Administration has refused to give its approval as it pursues a diplomatic solution to curbing Iran’s nuclear ambitions.*****

Would Obama let American forces shoot down Israeli jets?

if saudi arabia gave permission, we'll give permission when it's necessary.

or maybe not

Saudi Arabia: We will not give Israel air corridor for Iran strike - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Saudi Arabia: We will not give Israel air corridor for Iran strike
Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf refutes Times of London report saying Saudi Arabia practiced standing down its anti-aircraft systems to allow an Israeli bomb run.
One of my ass-pains about this instant news world we live in.

We have one outlet citing an "un-named source" and, yet, another quoting Saudi royalty.

For now, I'll side with NRA's link that quotes an actual person until I see otherwise.
:eusa_eh:

Well, it sure would be nice of them. It seems like Israel has friends all over the Middle East. :lol:

Well, it sure would be nice of them. It seems like Israel has friends all over the Middle East. :lol:

its a case of "enemy of my enemy is my friend". Iran is hated by the rest of the middle east. Iraq was a great barrier to them and we took that away and now let iran control iraq. This is why turkey is having to make a scene earlier than expected since its the last hope to keep iran from fully controlling the middle east.

It's the US that should do it's own dirty work and take out Iran's nuclear facilities.

Wait a sec, here!

ISRAELI NEWS did the interview???

Hmmm...

Belief could go either way, on this one.

They wouldn't want Iran KNOWING, eh?

just saying...

Forum List

Back