Saudi Arabia considering pricing oil in YUAN instead of DOLLAR

I listened to Beck back in the early 2000s when I was on recruiting duty and putting in a ton of windshield time. He was pretty normal back then, he has since then gone totally off the wall in efforts to garner ratings
That's when I listened also. He was pretty good at digging into who was behind the Obamacare agenda, and several other issues.

The GOP controlled both sides of Congress during Trump's first two years.
So Trump told Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and Moscow Mueller to run a Fake Russian Collusion Investigation over a Fake Never Occurred Crime, based on So Called "Evidence" they knew was fake and manufactured, and then Impeach him twice over a Nothing Burger that Never Happened?

Looks more like a Bloodless COUP in a Banana Republic to me.

Last edited:

Saudi and Chinese officials are in talks to price some of the Gulf nation’s oil sales in yuan rather than dollars or euros, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The two nations have intermittently discussed the matter for six years, but talks have reportedly stepped up in 2022, with Riyadh disgruntled over the United States' nuclear negotiations with Iran and its lack of backing for Saudi Arabia's military operation in neighboring Yemen.

Nearly 80 percent of global oil sales are priced in dollars, and since the mid-1970s the Saudis have exclusively used the dollar for oil trading as part of a security agreement with the U.S. government, according to the Journal.

Welp, it's all over for America now. Thoughts?
Biden and the neo-marxist Democrat $$trillion dollar$$ looting spree has devalued the dollar and is causing hyper inflation.
Fugg every one of you stupid Biden voters.

Countries have tried for many years to break the benchmarks of the dollar and sterling pound.
Ya, however, unlike others, this is only the second time that the countries have an opportunity to achieve a meaningful non-dollar/pound ecosystem.

Saudi and Chinese officials are in talks to price some of the Gulf nation’s oil sales in yuan rather than dollars or euros, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The two nations have intermittently discussed the matter for six years, but talks have reportedly stepped up in 2022, with Riyadh disgruntled over the United States' nuclear negotiations with Iran and its lack of backing for Saudi Arabia's military operation in neighboring Yemen.

Nearly 80 percent of global oil sales are priced in dollars, and since the mid-1970s the Saudis have exclusively used the dollar for oil trading as part of a security agreement with the U.S. government, according to the Journal.

Welp, it's all over for America now. Thoughts?
You must be thrilled. Fuck Joe Biden.

Glenn Beck? Now I'm not so worried. lol

Seriously, the debt we ran up under Trump in an expansion actually argues for abortion ... of Trump. But, the yuan is not really an issue. The chinese don't allow it to float, so no one in their right mind would use it as a reserve currency. We'd be better off with gold, and that didn't work out well.

MbS is stamping his feet for attention. And people in biden's admin somehow think he's worse then Iran

China to Russia. We will accept your dollar.

Are you so sure no one will?

Being a good, obedient, non-thinking lib, of course you did.

But did you, for even a single nanosecond, consider the fact that something set into motion by Trump could've been stopped by Biden?

No, of course you didn't...

Of course he could have but getting us out was the right thing to do.

China to Russia. We will accept your dollar.

Are you so sure no one will?
come on. We both largely agree that with the US's current fiscal approach, the dollar is doomed. But china wants the money its owed, and will take in yuan.

That's not the same thing as countries saying China can maniputate it's currency to gain advantage in currency exchanges, and they'll tie themselves long term to that arrangement.

come on. We both largely agree that with the US's current fiscal approach, the dollar is doomed. But china wants the money its owed, and will take in yuan.

That's not the same thing as countries saying China can maniputate it's currency to gain advantage in currency exchanges, and they'll tie themselves long term to that arrangement.

I have no idea but I understand that Russia has a scad load (rough estimate) of gold.

Of course he could have but getting us out was the right thing to do.

And if you break your leg, setting the break is the right thing to do.

But you want it done correctly.

In his haste, Biden fucked up the withdrawal. There's very little argument about that among intelligent folks...

And if you break your leg, setting the break is the right thing to do.

But you want it done correctly.

In his haste, Biden fucked up the withdrawal. There's very little argument about that among intelligent folks...

That has nothing to do with what they were arguing. The argument was S.A. wanted us to stay.

They will be getting Russian oil and then selling it to us. We are in a bad position, that Biden put us in.
Nope. We don't import oil from China. Trump put sanctions on Venezuela in 2018 so we increased imports from Russia.

Forum List

Back