Satisfaction with country higher than any point during Obama presidency: Poll

It's interesting that the three States that had the highest levels of job growth during the Obama Administration all voted for Donald Trump in this last election! Why? Because THEY understood that the jobs that were created were created despite Barack Obama...not because of him!
Oh? Which three states were those, lyin’ con tool?

https://gop.com/the-real-obama-stimulus/

Try again, Sparky...when you break down the Obama Stimulus and actually look at where the money went...it quickly becomes apparent WHY they didn't create many jobs! That money was a giant slush fund for Barry, Harry and Nancy to reward their political supporters.

You’re lying as usual, starting in February, 2010, the economy began the start of what would become the longest streak of consecutive monthly job growth ever recorded in the U.S. with a staggering 99 months...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

... that streak began almost a year before the GOP took control of the House and almost 5 years before the GOP took control of the Congress. Sadly for a lying con tool such as yourself, there is no credit to be had for the GOP who, when in charge of the Congress and the Executive branch, created the worst economic recession in generations.
"Staggering" is a good descriptive term for the Obama economy, Faun! It staggered for most of the eight years that he was in office as he tried to figure out how to create jobs.
You progressives keep trotting out that "consecutive job growth" statistic trying to make Barry's record on the economy look better, Faun and it's laughable! Yes, he oversaw the longest streak of consecutive monthly job growth ever recorded in the US but all of those months saw only small job gains. It's why he's responsible with overseeing the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression!
LOL

Spits the imbecile who actually called my post “dumb”, where I [accurately] said the GOP took control of the House in 2011 — while the real dumbass here [inaccurately] said the GOP took control of the Congress in 2010. :badgrin:

Regardless of what a lying con like you thinks, the private sector began its unprecedented 99 month long streak of job growth in the private sector almost a year before the GOP took control of the House. Democrats get the credit, not Republicans. Although I will give Republicans credit for not fucking it up after they took control.

Of course you can provide the Obama economic policies that created those jobs...right, Faun?
Already gave you that list.

LOL...SURE you did!
Of course I did. And the second time you asked for those policies, I told you then the same thing I’m telling you now — that I already gave them to you. You pulled the same childish bluff then as you do now. So to prove I gave you those policies, I challenged you to a wager, which had you taken, I was fully prepared to post a link to my earlier post.

You wouldn’t take the bet.

It's interesting that the three States that had the highest levels of job growth during the Obama Administration all voted for Donald Trump in this last election! Why? Because THEY understood that the jobs that were created were created despite Barack Obama...not because of him!

That would be North Dakota, Utah and Texas, Sparky!

"Staggering" is a good descriptive term for the Obama economy, Faun! It staggered for most of the eight years that he was in office as he tried to figure out how to create jobs.
You progressives keep trotting out that "consecutive job growth" statistic trying to make Barry's record on the economy look better, Faun and it's laughable! Yes, he oversaw the longest streak of consecutive monthly job growth ever recorded in the US but all of those months saw only small job gains. It's why he's responsible with overseeing the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression!
LOL

Spits the imbecile who actually called my post “dumb”, where I [accurately] said the GOP took control of the House in 2011 — while the real dumbass here [inaccurately] said the GOP took control of the Congress in 2010. :badgrin:

Regardless of what a lying con like you thinks, the private sector began its unprecedented 99 month long streak of job growth in the private sector almost a year before the GOP took control of the House. Democrats get the credit, not Republicans. Although I will give Republicans credit for not fucking it up after they took control.

Of course you can provide the Obama economic policies that created those jobs...right, Faun?

LOL...SURE you did!
Of course I did. And the second time you asked for those policies, I told you then the same thing I’m telling you now — that I already gave them to you. You pulled the same childish bluff then as you do now. So to prove I gave you those policies, I challenged you to a wager, which had you taken, I was fully prepared to post a link to my earlier post.

What you provided was the usual laundry list of "accomplishments" that Barry's devotees claim for him! What I've asked for REPEATEDLY and what you've never provided is a list of the economic policies that the Obama Administration used to create jobs and grow the economy.

With Trump it's cutting regulations and giving tax cuts to Americans. See how easy that is!

https://gop.com/the-real-obama-stimulus/

Try again, Sparky...when you break down the Obama Stimulus and actually look at where the money went...it quickly becomes apparent WHY they didn't create many jobs! That money was a giant slush fund for Barry, Harry and Nancy to reward their political supporters.
LOL

Your gop.com source is either a satire site like the Onion or it’s lying like you. It’s a fact that much of the stimulus camd in the form of tax benefits yet your gop.com link says nothing about that.

FF1A4460-9D86-41B2-9072-6A1D72D26A3D.png
The wages are not higher .

Obama saved us from a Great Depression . Trump is riding his wave.

How can Trump be riding Obama's wave when it was Bush's fault for 8 years?

Here’s a nice graph for you. Notice the trend that started about 2011???

Oh I forget . THOSE stats were lies that suddenly become truths when Trump is elected.

The Real Obama Stimulus

LOL

Your gop.com source is either a satire site like the Onion or it’s lying like you. It’s a fact that much of the stimulus camd in the form of tax benefits yet your gop.com link says nothing about that.

What part of that source do you want to take issue with, Faun?

View attachment 199975

Oh I forget . THOSE stats were lies that suddenly become truths when Trump is elected.

Funny how your own graph shows how badly Obama did with job creation right up until he lost the 2010 midterms and then once the Private Sector had some confidence that Barry, Harry and Nancy couldn't pass things like Cap & Trade legislation they took money that had been on the sidelines and started to invest some of it!

View attachment 199975

Obama saved us from a Great Depression .
Trump is riding his wave.

Funny how your own graph shows how badly Obama did with job creation right up until he lost the 2010 midterms and then once the Private Sector had some confidence that Barry, Harry and Nancy couldn't pass things like Cap & Trade legislation they took money that had been on the sidelines and started to invest some of it!

Then you admit unemployment was already dropping for years before Trump walked in.

LOL

You mean 3 states, none of which have voted Democrat since the 60's? That was Texas. Utah has't voted Democrat since 1948 and North Dakota since 1936; that's once in the last 20 elections. But that's about Obama, right, ya lyin' con tool? :lol:

View attachment 199975

What happened in 2010? America repudiated Obama and his policies. Republicans retake the House. Trump put the trend over the top and beyond. And by the way, it was the Democratic housing crisis that caused the shit anyway.

LOL

LOL...SURE you did!

What you provided was the usual laundry list of "accomplishments" that Barry's devotees claim for him! What I've asked for REPEATEDLY and what you've never provided is a list of the economic policies that the Obama Administration used to create jobs and grow the economy.

With Trump it's cutting regulations and giving tax cuts to Americans. See how easy that is!
LOLOLOL

You nimrods were giving Trump credit for job growth before he passed any policies. So according to you, policies have nothing to do with it.

And again.... the rate of growth has remained constant since 2010. Nothing Trump has done has changed that...

View attachment 199975

What happened in 2010? America repudiated Obama and his policies. Republicans retake the House. Trump put the trend over the top and beyond. And by the way, it was the Democratic housing crisis that caused the shit anyway.
They took control of the House in the 11th month of the unfathomable 99 consecutive months of job growth in the private sector.

The Real Obama Stimulus

LOL

What part of that source do you want to take issue with, Faun?
I just told you. Are you hard of reading, lying con tool?

More than 1/3rd of ARRA went to tax benefits. Nothing in your link mentions that.

View attachment 199975

Why do you keep lying like that, lying con tool?

I already showed you, the private sector turned around in February, 2010 and has posted gains every single month since then.

Despite your mind-numbingly ignorant claim that the GOP took control of the Congress in 2010, they actually only took control of the House in 2011, 11 months after the private sector started posting gains...

LOL

You mean 3 states, none of which have voted Democrat since the 60's? That was Texas. Utah has't voted Democrat since 1948 and North Dakota since 1936; that's once in the last 20 elections. But that's about Obama, right, ya lyin' con tool? :lol:

If Obama had been the one responsible for creating all those jobs in those three States...then YES...it would be about Obama! My point...which you can't seem to refute...is that the people in the three States that had the highest levels of job growth during Barry's two terms...didn't vote for the person who was going to continue his agenda...THEY VOTED FOR THE OTHER GUY! Which tells me...they knew all to well that Barack Obama wasn't responsible for the jobs that were created in their States.

View attachment 199975

Why do you keep lying like that, lying con tool?

I already showed you, the private sector turned around in February, 2010 and has posted gains every single month since then.

Despite your mind-numbingly ignorant claim that the GOP took control of the Congress in 2010, they actually only took control of the House in 2011, 11 months after the private sector started posting gains...

Gee, what happened in 2010 that could have spurred the Private Sector to start investing? Was it an overwhelming Democratic victory in the mid terms? Ah...not so much! It was the biggest swing from one party to another in modern election history! THAT is what brought Private Sector investment off the sidelines! The GOP "shellacking" the Democrats and taking back control of the House! That was the tipping point...the place when jobs started to slowly but surely be created in States now run by Republicans! What you forget to mention, Sparky is that it wasn't just a huge GOP sweep in the national races but they took over unprecedented numbers of Governor's seats and State legislature seats. THAT'S what got the economy growing again.

View attachment 199975

Obama saved us from a Great Depression .
Trump is riding his wave.

Then you admit unemployment was already dropping for years before Trump walked in.

Admit it? I've explained it, Timmy! What you can't seem to grasp is that unemployment going down had little to do with anything Barack Obama was doing because for all intents and purposes...he quit even trying to stimulate the economy after Larry Summers and Christina Romer left.

LOL

If Obama had been the one responsible for creating all those jobs in those three States...then YES...it would be about Obama! My point...which you can't seem to refute...is that the people in the three States that had the highest levels of job growth during Barry's two terms...didn't vote for the person who was going to continue his agenda...THEY VOTED FOR THE OTHER GUY! Which tells me...they knew all to well that Barack Obama wasn't responsible for the jobs that were created in their States.
As I pointed out, those states vote Republican no matter what the economic conditions and no matter who's running. It's not about Obama. Red states voting for red candidates is not a shocker.

Forum List

Back