Satisfaction with country higher than any point during Obama presidency: Poll

You’re so fucking brain-dead, ya poor, loser. First, you demonstrate abject ignorance in not knowing the payroll figures are always revised. Getting caught in your own ignorance, you’re stupid enough to think you can lie your way out by falsely claiming the numbers were always revised upwards while Obama was president.
Your fake news BS swamp links won't work here fauny....you should know that by now......its the wallet butthead...not the numbers from some lying pinhead like you.....

Opinion Polls Don't Matter
The Hard Numbers Prove America Is On The Mend
After 8yrs Of The Sophomoric Buffoons Of Obama & Co

'You didn't build that!
No, Barry (Or Whatever Your Name Really Is...)
You Couldn't Even Build A Proper House Of Cards

He saved the auto industry and extended unemployment benefits until people were able to find work .

What did trump do?

You mean other than cutting taxes and regulations? Pretty much nothing that Barry did?
Why should Trump have the same policies as Obama when the two presidents were dealing with diametrically different economies?

Obama was handed the worst economy in generations and passed policies to prevent us from sliding into a full blown depression.

Whereas trump is riding the wave of the good economy handed to him.

Obama tried to spend his way out of a recession while at the same time increasing regulations at a historically high rate...calling for higher taxes...calling for higher energy costs...and calling for a health care overhaul that also increased costs for businesses.

Trump on the other hand decreased regulations...cut taxes...encouraged energy development...and got rid of Obamacare.

There is a reason that one man is riding a WAVE that has prompted the Fed to propose another four rate increases this year (after four last year!) to slow down the economy and the other man rode a tiny ripple that had the Fed only increasing interest rates once from the time he was elected until Trump was elected.
In reality, the government did the absolute right thing spending money since many people couldn’t after Bush’s Great Recession locked up the credit markets. And he didn’t raise taxes until well after the recession ended and even when taxes did go up, it was out of his control.
Bush's great recession?????...you are completely leaving out the fact that the dems had control of the house and the senate.....

How Chuck Schumer Caused the Second Largest Bank Failure in US History

Federal officials aren’t supposed to cause bank runs. In fact, much of the New Deal bank regulatory apparatus was set up for the purpose of eliminating such panics. When FDR was hit with a massive set of bank runs shortly after taking office, he gave an address in order to calm terrified depositors, assuring them that the banks would reopen shortly, and that everything would be fine. But Chuck Schumer is no FDR. He doesn’t stop bank runs; he starts them. Or, at least, has started one. The collapse of Indymac bank, the second largest bank failure in American history, began with a letter from the office of Senator Charles Schumer on June 27

Faun you are a dishonest fucking liar to blame only Bush....and you know it!!!!

He questioned the viability of the bank. When a senior senator who is in a number of influential posts regarding oversight of bank regulators directly attacks the confidence of a depository institution, it matters. Not surprisingly, the director of the Office of Thrift Supervision concluded that the collapse of the bank immediately following the Senator’s comments was not a coincidence. Director Reich concluded that Senator Schumer had ‘given the bank a heart attack’.
LOLOL

Did you really think the forum needed more evidence that you’re a raving lunatic??

:lmao:

Bush’s Great Recession started in 2007 but the causes of it started years earlier when people were being given subprime loans they could no longer afford when interest rates rose in 2005 and 2006.

New Century, the largest lender of subprime mortgages, went bankrupt in April of 2007, just 3 months after Democrats took control of Congress. You’re beyond brain-dead to think the 110th Congress caused that in just three months when it was actually the result of years of writing toxic loans.

:cuckoo:

You’re so fucking brain-dead, ya poor, loser. First, you demonstrate abject ignorance in not knowing the payroll figures are always revised. Getting caught in your own ignorance, you’re stupid enough to think you can lie your way out by falsely claiming the numbers were always revised upwards while Obama was president.
Your fake news BS swamp links won't work here fauny....you should know that by now......its the wallet butthead...not the numbers from some lying pinhead like you.....
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Even after I prove you’re an idiot, you double down.

You idiotically claimed the BLS always revised the jobs numbers upwards and I demonstrated you’re a moron.

Calling the numbers you cited, “fake news” only serves to highlight just how rightarded you really are.

:dance:

No wonder the MSM is unhinged with the latest immigration border media campaign...

More Americans are satisfied with the country’s direction than at any point during the Obama presidency, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

The survey found that 38 percent of the population is content with the way things are going — the highest rate since 39 percent of the country reported they were satisfied in September of 2005.

The satisfaction rate, which Gallup began tracking in 1979, is also back in line with the historical average of 37 percent.

And it’s the first time since 2005 that Gallup has recorded consecutive months with satisfaction above 35 percent. Last month, 37 percent of the country said they were content with the way things are going.

One’s satisfaction with the country largely depends on one’s political party, the poll found.
And with Trump’s job approval rating in historically low 40’s, it reveals most Americans don’t give him credit for the good economy we’re enjoying.

You've obviously not been paying attention, Faun...the poll numbers for the economy are higher for Trump now than they were for Obama at the same point in their first term. Ouch...all that negative coverage by the MSM and the people aren't buying it any more?
You’re an idiot, that’s plain to see. Did I deny polls on the economy were up? No, of course not.

I’ll repeat what I actually said and not what your conservative brain translated. Hopefully, this time you’ll understand. Despite a strong economy, Trump’s approval rating is historically low, indicating many Americans don’t give him credit for an economy he inherited. And what makes it historically low JARs even though presidents have dipped lower is that no president on record had JARs this low with an economy this good.

And not just his job approval rating. His rating on his handling of the economy is below 50% on the recent polls.

Americans understand what eludes USMB rightards.

LOL...how can his approval rating be "historically low" when they are higher than Barack Obama's were at this point in his Presidency? Do you not grasp the problem you have with that...Faun?
To post that, you must be too retarded to understand what I said, when I said, ”what makes it historically low JARs even though presidents have dipped lower is that no president on record had JARs this low with an economy this good.”

At this point in Obama’s presidency, the housing markets were still gasping for air as millione of people or were forced to foreclose; the job market had just started to post regular monthly gains; and the country was still reeling from the Great Recession. So of course Obama’s JAR was under 50%. Trump inherited a good economy and the economy continues to improve. His JAR should be way higher than it is. It isn’t because many Americans understand he didn’t build this economy.

So at this point in Obama's Presidency the economy was still getting worse instead of better despite spending a trillion plus dollars in stimulus...unemployment was still getting worse and investment capital was sitting on the sidelines because of uncertainty about the cost of Obamacare for businesses...threats of higher taxes and a push for Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs dramatically! The reason Obama's JAR was under 50% is that he was doing an AWFUL job with the economy. Even with a fawning Main Stream Media that worshiped the ground that Barry walked on...people KNEW they were still out of work and that the idiot in charge was proposing things that would make that linger on!

Trump inherited an improving economy but with his policies turned it into an economy that is booming! The Fed is projecting another 4 rate increases for this year, Faun! That will bring the total to 8 since Trump was elected...7 more than Obama had from when he was elected until Trump was elected! Of course Trump "built" this economy! Has he gotten credit for that from the Main Stream Media? Absolutely NOT!

No wonder the MSM is unhinged with the latest immigration border media campaign...

More Americans are satisfied with the country’s direction than at any point during the Obama presidency, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

The survey found that 38 percent of the population is content with the way things are going — the highest rate since 39 percent of the country reported they were satisfied in September of 2005.

The satisfaction rate, which Gallup began tracking in 1979, is also back in line with the historical average of 37 percent.

And it’s the first time since 2005 that Gallup has recorded consecutive months with satisfaction above 35 percent. Last month, 37 percent of the country said they were content with the way things are going.

One’s satisfaction with the country largely depends on one’s political party, the poll found.
And with Trump’s job approval rating in historically low 40’s, it reveals most Americans don’t give him credit for the good economy we’re enjoying.

You've obviously not been paying attention, Faun...the poll numbers for the economy are higher for Trump now than they were for Obama at the same point in their first term. Ouch...all that negative coverage by the MSM and the people aren't buying it any more?
You’re an idiot, that’s plain to see. Did I deny polls on the economy were up? No, of course not.

I’ll repeat what I actually said and not what your conservative brain translated. Hopefully, this time you’ll understand. Despite a strong economy, Trump’s approval rating is historically low, indicating many Americans don’t give him credit for an economy he inherited. And what makes it historically low JARs even though presidents have dipped lower is that no president on record had JARs this low with an economy this good.

And not just his job approval rating. His rating on his handling of the economy is below 50% on the recent polls.

LOL...how can his approval rating be "historically low" when they are higher than Barack Obama's were at this point in his Presidency? Do you not grasp the problem you have with that...Faun?
To post that, you must be too retarded to understand what I said, when I said, ”what makes it historically low JARs even though presidents have dipped lower is that no president on record had JARs this low with an economy this good.”

At this point in Obama’s presidency, the housing markets were still gasping for air as millione of people or were forced to foreclose; the job market had just started to post regular monthly gains; and the country was still reeling from the Great Recession. So of course Obama’s JAR was under 50%. Trump inherited a good economy and the economy continues to improve. His JAR should be way higher than it is. It isn’t because many Americans understand he didn’t build this economy.
Trump has to fight through the TDS like no other president had to face. He could single handily cure cancer and his numbers wouldn't change.

So at this point in Obama's Presidency the economy was still getting worse instead of better despite spending a trillion plus dollars in stimulus...unemployment was still getting worse and investment capital was sitting on the sidelines because of uncertainty about the cost of Obamacare for businesses...threats of higher taxes and a push for Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs dramatically! The reason Obama's JAR was under 50% is that he was doing an AWFUL job with the economy. Even with a fawning Main Stream Media that worshiped the ground that Barry walked on...people KNEW they were still out of work and that the idiot in charge was proposing things that would make that linger on!

Trump inherited an improving economy but with his policies turned it into an economy that is booming! The Fed is projecting another 4 rate increases for this year, Faun! That will bring the total to 8 since Trump was elected...7 more than Obama had from when he was elected until Trump was elected! Of course Trump "built" this economy! Has he gotten credit for that from the Main Stream Media? Absolutely NOT!
Stop lying, ya lyin’ con tool. At this point, the economy was getting better. At this point, unemployment began dropping, GDP was improving, stock market was rising. But it had just started. And the increases to fed rate also began under Obama, showing then that the economy was already strong and growing. Trump is doing no more than riding the Obama wave. Many, many Americans know it which is why his job approval numbers are lower than any other president on record with an economy this strong.

Trump has to fight through the TDS like no other president had to face. He could single handily cure cancer and his numbers wouldn't change.
LOLOLOLOL

Tell that to the last gay Kenyan Muslim who was married to a tranny. He’ll get a good laugh at that one too.

LOLOLOLOL

Tell that to the last gay Kenyan Muslim who was married to a tranny. He’ll get a good laugh at that one too.
Remember when the MSM would slant whatever Obama said and never cut him a break? Yeah, me neither

LOLOLOLOL

Remember when the MSM would slant whatever Obama said and never cut him a break? Yeah, me neither
And that has what to do with the nutty right fighting every Obama molecule, usually, with made up bullshit like him not being an American?

LOLOLOLOL

And that has what to do with the nutty right fighting every Obama molecule, usually, with made up bullshit like him not being an American?
I never questioned where he was born. I was just against his socialist agenda.

LOLOLOLOL

I never questioned where he was born. I was just against his socialist agenda.
So? That was merely one example of how nutty the right was over Obama. Not every rightie subscribed to every nutty conspiracy. Still, the right obsessed as much over Obama as they did over both Clintons as much as the left is doing now over Trump.

Stop lying, ya lyin’ con tool. At this point, the economy was getting better. At this point, unemployment began dropping, GDP was improving, stock market was rising. But it had just started. And the increases to fed rate also began under Obama, showing then that the economy was already strong and growing. Trump is doing no more than riding the Obama wave. Many, many Americans know it which is why his job approval numbers are lower than any other president on record with an economy this strong.

Increases to the Fed rate are going to total 8 since Trump was elected. Barry only had 1 increase from the time he was elected until the time Trump was elected. Let those numbers sink in! Eight in less than two years for Trump and one in eight years for Obama! That's how much better the economy is NOW then what it was back then!

Increases to the Fed rate are going to total 8 since Trump was elected. Barry only had 1 increase from the time he was elected until the time Trump was elected. Let those numbers sink in! Eight in less than two years for Trump and one in eight years for Obama! That's how much better the economy is NOW then what it was back then!
It matters not how many times they’re raised when the point is, like every other economic indicator, it’s a trend which started under Obama and was passed on to Trump. And it was raised twice under Obam. You’re such a lying con tool, you even lie about that.

It matters not how many times they’re raised when the point is, like every other economic indicator, it’s a trend which started under Obama and was passed on to Trump. And it was raised twice under Obam. You’re such a lying con tool, you even lie about that.

Your reading comprehension is laughable. Yes interest rates were raised twice during Obama's eight years in office but the second one was raised was AFTER Trump was elected. That's the Fed anticipating good things from an incoming President because of his proposed policies. Of course it "matters" how many times the Fed raises interest rates! It's one of the most reliable indicators of the health of the economy. The "trend" under Obama was a rate raise on average of one every four years...the "trend" under Trump is one every four months! Only the truly clueless about economics would claim that "matters not"!

Your reading comprehension is laughable. Yes interest rates were raised twice during Obama's eight years in office but the second one was raised was AFTER Trump was elected. That's the Fed anticipating good things from an incoming President because of his proposed policies. Of course it "matters" how many times the Fed raises interest rates! It's one of the most reliable indicators of the health of the economy. The "trend" under Obama was a rate raise on average of one every four years...the "trend" under Trump is one every four months! Only the truly clueless about economics would claim that "matters not"!
LOLOLOL

Imbecile, from the first hike, well before Trump was elected, it was already anticipated there were be more hikes...

"This is really just the beginning of the return to normalcy," said Peter Conti-Brown, a legal studies expert and financial historian at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. "There are years ahead of us where the Fed has to make decisions to put interest rates back at their historical norms."

Fed hikes interest rates for first time in a decade

LOLOLOL

Imbecile, from the first hike, well before Trump was elected, it was already anticipated there were be more hikes...

"This is really just the beginning of the return to normalcy," said Peter Conti-Brown, a legal studies expert and financial historian at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. "There are years ahead of us where the Fed has to make decisions to put interest rates back at their historical norms."

Don't have a response to the glaring disparity between rate increases under Obama versus Trump...do you, Faun!

Your title to that site sums it all up..."Fed hikes interest rates for the first time in a decade".

2 interest rate increases in eight years under Obama...an increase every four months since Trump was elected...show me which liberal economist predicted THAT was going to happen!

LOLOLOL

Don't have a response to the glaring disparity between rate increases under Obama versus Trump...do you, Faun!

Your title to that site sums it all up..."Fed hikes interest rates for the first time in a decade".

2 interest rate increases in eight years under Obama...an increase every four months since Trump was elected...show me which liberal economist predicted THAT was going to happen!
What increases? Here’s employment growth... show me where it grew at a faster rate under Trump than under Obama...?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

LOLOLOL

What increases? Here’s employment growth... show me where it grew at a faster rate under Trump than under Obama...?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif
Employment growth did go up from 2010, Faun but that wasn't because of any Obama policy...it was because the GOP had taken over Congress and had put a stop to the nonsense Barry was proposing to do! Fracking advances that led to an oil and natural gas boom fueled a large part of the employment growth throughout the middle part of Obama's two terms...something that happened despite Obama's coming out against it.

I'm amused by your graph, by the way! Why did you start it in 2010 when Obama took office earlier than that? Didn't want to show how the midterms kept us from the downward track that Barry had us on prior to that?

I'm also amused by your attempt to change the subject from Fed interest rates to employment rates. Can't blame you though...you were getting your butt handed to you in THAT debate!

Forum List

Back