Satellites earth is nearly in its 21st-year without global warming

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Finally some good news to report, and yes GW is political.

After September of this year, the Earth will be entering its 21st year without statistically significant warming trend, according to satellite-derived temperature data.

Since September 1994, University of Alabama in Huntsville’s satellite temperature data has shown no statistically significant global warming trend. For over 20 years there’s been no warming trend apparent in the satellite records and will soon be entering into year 21 with no warming trend apparent in satellite data — which examines the lowest few miles of the Earth’s atmosphere.

Read more: The Earth Has Entered Its 21st Year Without Global Warming The Daily Caller

Finally some good news to report, and yes GW is political.

After September of this year, the Earth will be entering its 21st year without statistically significant warming trend, according to satellite-derived temperature data.

Since September 1994, University of Alabama in Huntsville’s satellite temperature data has shown no statistically significant global warming trend. For over 20 years there’s been no warming trend apparent in the satellite records and will soon be entering into year 21 with no warming trend apparent in satellite data — which examines the lowest few miles of the Earth’s atmosphere.

Read more: The Earth Has Entered Its 21st Year Without Global Warming The Daily Caller
The Daily Liar and Christy and Spencer 2 deniers caught lying, great sources you got there.

Every year this non-warming trend grows by 2 years. Near the end of 2012 it was 16 years and and now in 2015 it is 21 years. My how time flies.

This thing is fucking me up! What is it? GW..no GW. GW…no GW. What the fuck I am going to do with my tractor inner tube stash??? My raft is almost ready to float. Fuck this shit...

Pity the poor deniers. Their "hiatus" scam was debunked, but they're still desperately cherrypicking anything they find, vainly trying to cling to it. Comical. And sad. But then, if they didn't deny all the actual data, they wouldn't be deniers.

Back in the real world, 2014 was the warmest year on record, and 2015 will almost certainly be even warmer. The "there's no warming!" position is too loony for even deniers to hold, so most of them are retreating to "but ... but ... it's a natural cycle!".

Pity the poor deniers. Their "hiatus" scam was debunked, but they're still desperately cherrypicking anything they find, vainly trying to cling to it. Comical. And sad. But then, if they didn't deny all the actual data, they wouldn't be deniers.

Back in the real world, 2014 was the warmest year on record, and 2015 will almost certainly be even warmer. The "there's no warming!" position is too loony for even deniers to hold, so most of them are retreating to "but ... but ... it's a natural cycle!".
So, I am ok right? I mean I can keep building my raft, right?

This thing is fucking me up! What is it? GW..no GW. GW…no GW. What the fuck I am going to do with my tractor inner tube stash??? My raft is almost ready to float. Fuck this shit...

The thing is this, in the 70s it was predicted that the world would end way before 2000. Genetics in animall husbandry was going to end our food supply. We would be out of oil by 1990. The Earth was going to enter an ice age, or warm up whomever you chose to believe. Yet here we are fat, dumb and happy.

Bottom line, I don't know what the GW fearism is all about. We know that when science started to look at the numbers they concluded that the world was going to warm out of control, that has not happened. Yes, if we look back through time it looks like we are warming greatly but if we look back through time to about 1990 we, the US at least, has not warmed at all we have cooled.

So considering the treats were great, and they didn't come to pass then why do things that put your Dad or yourself out of work? Especially considering you, yourself, can't do much about it and we know liberals will not do a damn thing except expect YOU to do it for them.

Warmist on record, where?

Anyhow, I donated all my extreme cold weather gear to Goodwill and bought Hawaii shirts and shorts.

Here in California.

Every surface data set. NASA-GISS, NOAA, the British Met's HADCRUT, the Japanese Meteorological Agency, all of them. And they all use independent methods.

And if anyone claims a global conspiracy, they need to go sit at the kiddie table and not bother the grownups with such stupid babbling.

Here in California.

Now granted maybe California had a warm year, I don't know cause I can find the data, maybe you can help. But for the continential US the facts paint a different picture. The following is from a NOAA site, it seems to me that 2014 was not even close to the warmist in recorded history. I count 13 warmer in the last 15.

upload_2015-7-17_22-24-52.png

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us

Every surface data set. NASA-GISS, NOAA, the British Met's HADCRUT, the Japanese Meteorological Agency, all of them. And they all use independent methods.

And if anyone claims a global conspiracy, they need to go sit at the kiddie table and not bother the grownups with such stupid babbling.

I provided a NOAA site that shows that the continental US has not warmed in at least the last decade. Are they lying? You provided what? Your opinion?

Nope. You are wrong. U.S. Temps have dropped so far this decade by about 1/2 a degree. Please stop talking out of your ass. :)

Nope. You are wrong. U.S. Temps have dropped so far this decade by about 1/2 a degree. Please stop talking out of your ass. :)

Talking out of one's ass causes global warming.

Here in California.

Now granted maybe California had a warm year, I don't know cause I can find the data, maybe you can help. But for the continential US the facts paint a different picture. The following is from a NOAA site, it seems to me that 2014 was not even close to the warmist in recorded history. I count 13 warmer in the last 15.

View attachment 44800

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us

I provided a NOAA site that shows that the continental US has not warmed in at least the last decade. Are they lying? You provided what? Your opinion?

I found a different (though highly reputable) data set that says the same thing NOAA does.

She is lying. :(

Forum List

Back