Satellite photos show uncomfortable truth

Were you aware that these data ALSO came from satellites?

asina_N_stddev_timeseries.png

Figure3.png

That doesn't correct for your lies. Show us where I made the statements you've claimed I made. Show us where the experts I use have made the statements you've claimed they made. Show us where it says the False Dilemma is not a logical fallacy.
I did show you. I quoted them. Are you posting from a mental hospital?

That doesn't correct for your lies. Show us where I made the statements you've claimed I made. Show us where the experts I use have made the statements you've claimed they made. Show us where it says the False Dilemma is not a logical fallacy.

Scroll right up there and let us know what post number you believe has these quotes. That'd be the little number in the upper right corner. This post is #124. We'll be waiting.

Scroll right up there and let us know what post number you believe has these quotes. That'd be the little number in the upper right corner. This post is #124. We'll be waiting.

Are you mentally handicapped? Yes or no? If you are a mental patient I'll just leave you alone.

This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem.
Most American families have two or three cars, and big ones at that. America creates a huge amount of air pollution. There's a place to start. And I don't think we should be telling other countries what to do until we are doing the right thing ourselves.

This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem.
Most American families have two or three cars, and big ones at that. America creates a huge amount of air pollution. There's a place to start. And I don't think we should be telling other countries what to do until we are doing the right thing ourselves.
Why?

So how do you suppose those picts prove manmade global warming? Are you claiming that such things have never happened on the earth before?

I made no such claim. What I wrote is clear:

"This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem."

What part of what I wrote do you find offensive? I don't know if the current weather phenomenon is a natural occurrence not caused by man, or if some of it is caused by man or all of it; and, I don't know if man's pollution of the environment is a catalyst creating this phenomenon or its primary cause. Nor do you!
It's better to be safe than sorry and, thus, make the corrections needed to prevent further damage to the environment. As well, it makes a better place to live in...clean air, clean water, etc.

So how do you suppose those picts prove manmade global warming? Are you claiming that such things have never happened on the earth before?

"This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem."

What part of what I wrote do you find offensive? I don't know if the current weather phenomenon is a natural occurrence not caused by man, or if some of it is caused by man or all of it; and, I don't know if man's pollution of the environment is a catalyst creating this phenomenon or its primary cause. Nor do you!
It's better to be safe than sorry and, thus, make the corrections needed to prevent further damage to the environment. As well, it makes a better place to live in...clean air, clean water, etc.
Based on what? And why?

Y

Based on what? And why?
You are just a fucking idiot. Go play out on the freeway.

Y

Based on what? And why?
Based on what? I know, you don't have a clue! oooooooooooo. :badgrin:

Why?
fig2-web-08.jpg

Define air pollution.

map of deaths from air pollution:

air_pollution_map-s.jpg

Why?
fig2-web-08.jpg
why?

Y

Based on what? And why?

Based on what? Why?

Y

Based on what? And why?

Based on what? Why?

LOL, anyone can play your game. It's no wonder she went off on you, you deserve it.

Why do you go out of your way to prove you're an asshole? Everyone who has read your posts knows that to be true, that and the fact you're not very bright (in that assessment I'm being kind to you, Brown).

Forum List

Back