Satellite photos show uncomfortable truth

but where was the freon in the atmosphere coming from?

We already told you. AC and refrigeration units across the world. Which leak. Come on, this is the most basic stuff. If the common sense concept of "leaks" is beyond you, then you're beyond help.

I do understand how the hardcore denier cult requires that its members declare ozone depletion is a myth, and you're just trying to fit in with your cult. That's just one of the many batshit crazy beliefs your cult mandates. As a new cultist, you'll also be required to believe that DDT is harmless, and that abiotic oil exists in vast quantities, so get to work on those beliefs as well.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, leaks. That is your story eh, leaks. how many parts per million were leaks? Come on now you're acting like every pipe in the world had cracks in them everyday. The systems wouldn't work if that were true. So you lie. Lie, lie lie, that's all you know how to do to justify your position. That is pure :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:find another story moot!!!!!

All freon gases are "manufactured" They are not "naturally" occurring. Freon is a molecule dupont makes. New freon compounds break up quickly in the atmosphere. Old freon compounds used to stick around high in the stratosphere for some 50years and had the bad effect of breaking down O3.

We already told you. AC and refrigeration units across the world. Which leak. Come on, this is the most basic stuff. If the common sense concept of "leaks" is beyond you, then you're beyond help.

I do understand how the hardcore denier cult requires that its members declare ozone depletion is a myth, and you're just trying to fit in with your cult. That's just one of the many batshit crazy beliefs your cult mandates. As a new cultist, you'll also be required to believe that DDT is harmless, and that abiotic oil exists in vast quantities, so get to work on those beliefs as well.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, leaks. That is your story eh, leaks. how many parts per million were leaks? Come on now you're acting like every pipe in the world had cracks in them everyday. The systems wouldn't work if that were true. So you lie. Lie, lie lie, that's all you know how to do to justify your position. That is pure :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:find another story moot!!!!!

All freon gases are "manufactured" They are not "naturally" occurring. Freon is a molecule dupont makes. New freon compounds break up quickly in the atmosphere. Old freon compounds used to stick around high in the stratosphere for some 50years and had the bad effect of breaking down O3.
how much freon was in the atmosphere? You do know the use of the product was in closed loop systems where the refrigerant was in pressurized copper pipe right? It wasn't floating in the atmosphere. Holy crap I can't believe you all.

how much freon was in the atmosphere? You do know the use of the product was in closed loop systems where the refrigerant was in pressurized copper pipe right? It wasn't floating in the atmosphere. Holy crap I can't believe you all.

As far as I know they only did lab tests and models. I'm not "personally" aware of any "actual" testing of how much of these various freon labeled compounds are currently roaming around up in the stratosphere. IOW we're doing something that is not natural.. in this case manufacturing a pollutant that anyone with half a brain would classify as a semi-toxic pollutant when not contained... so we're limiting how much we are doing it as a pre-caution. That's always the way I read it. When I was 15 we used to spray cans of Freon on hot computers to keep them running. he he Hell my A/C in my car when I was 16 leaked so much I had to put a new can of freon in it each week. Closed system my ass :)

Last edited:

As far as I know they only did lab tests and models. I'm not "personally" aware of any "actual" testing of how much of these various freon labeled compounds are currently roaming around up in the stratosphere. IOW we're doing something that is not natural.. in this case manufacturing a pollutant that anyone with half a brain would classify as a semi-toxic pollutant when not contained... so we're limiting how much we are doing it as a pre-caution. That's always the way I read it. When I was 15 we used to spray cans of Freon on hot computers to keep them running. he he Hell my A/C in my car when I was 16 leaked so much I had to put a new can of freon in it each week. Closed system my ass :)
So how much do you supposed your call leaked PPM into the atmosphere. Hahahahaahahahaha....what a hoot!!!

So how much do you supposed your call leaked PPM into the atmosphere. Hahahahaahahahaha....what a hoot!!!
The more proper question is how much was manufactured. I'd guess most of it was being dumped directly into the atmosphere pre 1980. No one gave a shit. No different than using hair spray. Why do you need to know the PPM are you a freon denier?

Prior to the 1980s, the standard method of working on an AC or refrigeration line was to vent the whole thing to the atmosphere, do your work and then fill it back up. That goes a little beyond leakage.

You're also forgetting that Freon used to be the propellant in almost every aerosol can.

JC is forgetting nothing. He never knew, and still does not know, anything to begin with. All one has to do to understand the problem is read the why of the ban.

JC is forgetting nothing. He never knew, and still does not know, anything to begin with. All one has to do to understand the problem is read the why of the ban.
I think you all are nuts. I'll agree to disagree with you all. There was not an influx of freon in the atmosphere, so what was the PPM of it? Again, here i am discussing with you k00ks proof, which you don't have and only spewing the warmers dialog. LOL :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

I think you all are nuts. I'll agree to disagree with you all. There was not an influx of freon in the atmosphere, so what was the PPM of it? Again, here i am discussing with you k00ks proof, which you don't have and only spewing the warmers dialog. LOL :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

The reason you are not getting the answer you repeatedly keep asking is because we all know the answer you are looking for does not exist. What part of no one knows how much of said various freon molecular compounds are floating about various portions of the stratosphere is confusing you? Why do you keep asking that question? Do you think it makes you look smart?

As stated, NUMEROUS TIMES TO YOU, the rules were made as a pre-cautionary measure based on the lab observed evidence that freon breaks down ozone. Not because there is proof of how much o3 was being broken down by certain ppm of freon gases.

Last edited:

The reason you are not getting the answer you repeatedly keep asking is because we all know the answer you are looking for does not exist. What part of no one knows how much of said various freon molecular compounds are floating about various portions of the stratosphere? Why do you keep asking that question? Do you think it makes you look smart?
It was an example of what is happening now with CO2 and why you see the objection by the skeptics. You see, again no evidence or proof of what you're trying to sell. it just ain't so!!!!

The reason you are not getting the answer you repeatedly keep asking is because we all know the answer you are looking for does not exist. What part of no one knows how much of said various freon molecular compounds are floating about various portions of the stratosphere? Why do you keep asking that question? Do you think it makes you look smart?
It was an example of what is happening now with CO2 and why you see the objection by the skeptics. You see, again no evidence or proof of what you're trying to sell. it just ain't so!!!!

Not quite the same. In the prior case it was known that we need O3 as a barrier, skin cancer sucks. Freon being a man made compound was easy to manage.

In the case of CO2, a naturally occurring substance VITAL FOR PLANTS that is not a pollutant and could just as likely improve our lives than harm us..., in this case it makes no sense to manage human burps, farts, or any use of carbon based fuels for that matter.

Not quite the same. In the prior case it was known that we need O3 as a barrier, skin cancer sucks. Freon being a man made compound was easy to manage.

In the case of CO2, a naturally occurring substance VITAL FOR PLANTS that is not a pollutant and could just as likely improve our lives than harm us..., in this case it makes no sense to manage human burps, farts, or any use of carbon based fuels for that matter.
Nope, you just have to buy carbon credits to do so right?

One would have to be a COMPLETE MORON to buy permission to emit CO2.

One would have to be a COMPLETE MORON to buy permission to emit CO2.
And there you go!!!! Point to note!

Salt is absolutely neccessary in your diet. That being said, just down a quart of it at one sitting. It is neccessary, right? So it cannot possibly hurt you.

CO2 is neccessary. Both for the plants and the fact that it retains enough heat that we do not have the oceans frozen over. However, rapidly increasing the GHGs, CO2 and CH4, in the atmosphere will lead to rapid change in climate regimes all over the planet. A planet with over 7 billion people that depend on agriculter to survive.

In the geological past we have seen periods of rapidly increasing and decreasing GHGs. Both were periods of extinction.

At some point, there will have to be an emergency in order to get permission to burn fossil fuels. The emission of sequestered CO2 and CH4 are destabalizing the climate, and raising the level of the sea. As well as acidifying the oceans.

At some point, there will have to be an emergency in order to get permission to burn fossil fuels. The emission of sequestered CO2 and CH4 are destabalizing the climate, and raising the level of the sea. As well as acidifying the oceans.

Got any hard evidence of that claim? Anything that isn't merely correlation? Correlation, doesn't equal causation.

One hell of a lot more evidence than you have for your interpretation of the Stephan-Boltzman law.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

From the American Institute of Physics, the largest scientific society on earth.

Yeah...I have seen that before....it is your go to bit of dogma....I have read it all and I have asked before, which part of it do you believe constitutes anything like hard proof of anything? I expect, that as usual, you will not point to any section, or any link within that bit of drivel that is actually hard evidence of anything other than the fact that you don't have the slightest idea of what hard evidence is if you think it can be found in your link. If you believe anything there is anything like hard evidence that man is responsible for climate change it explains exquisitely why you have been so completely duped.

Salt is absolutely neccessary in your diet. That being said, just down a quart of it at one sitting. It is neccessary, right? So it cannot possibly hurt you.

CO2 is neccessary. Both for the plants and the fact that it retains enough heat that we do not have the oceans frozen over. However, rapidly increasing the GHGs, CO2 and CH4, in the atmosphere will lead to rapid change in climate regimes all over the planet. A planet with over 7 billion people that depend on agriculter to survive.

In the geological past we have seen periods of rapidly increasing and decreasing GHGs. Both were periods of extinction.
Wrong. Do you even know what the percent is of CO2 in the atmosphere? Do you not know how stupid you sound? It's not 1% its not even .1% it's 0.04%. That's 4 parts for every 10000 parts. 4 Needles in a haystack. More CO2 and warmer leads to more water ... all of which is better for plants and humans, not worse. Cold is worse, not warmer. An ice age is worse, not better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back