SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

I ask again how your double standard works.....
There is no double standard because what you call black racism is not even racism. But when Asians here post white supremacist bullshit, thats racist.

Wrong as usual.
I’m right as usual

starting with your headline that failed to mention that the cheating was among foreign students from china and south korea

RetiredGySgt
If blacks can not be racist cause they are not in power then explain how Asians are racist while not being in power?

How are Asians racist to white people ?

I guess you never heard of the Bataan Death March, or Pearl Harbor, where Orientals attacked or abused white people?

No, they had mostly other Whites helping them, a few Asians, and even a couple of Blacks.
Yeah because for years whites excluded anyone who was not white. That's why I am laughing at what you're trying to claim. What you have done is prove my point.

I guess you never heard of the Bataan Death March, or Pearl Harbor, where Orientals attacked or abused white people?
They were acts of war.

You don't even live in Poland. Yet call yourself "Polish Prince" if it's so great go back ?

Yeah because for years whites excluded anyone who was not white. That's why I am laughing at what you're trying to claim. What you have done is prove my point.
Blacks weren't up to par with Whites at the time, mainly because of inferior schooling at that time.

I bought a new bottle of aspirin yesterday and had to pick the cotton out of it. I suddenly got an urge to listen to some Motown and drink a Colt 45 malt liquor.

It's time to shut the mouths of white racists and the Asian wannabes in here.

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.

And it is primarily the Chinese who have filed suits with that racist Bloom to try ending AA.

China and South Korea: Students Given Answers to Repeat Tests​

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud

By educationrealist
To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians:

Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to America, work hard, and look how the system screws them.
But that reaction ignores the stereotype.

The stereotype, delicately put: first and second generation Chinese, Korean, and Indian Americans often fail to embody the sterling academic credentials they include with their applications, and do not live up to the expectations these universities have for top tier students.

Less delicately put: They cheat. And when they don’t cheat, they game tests in a way utterly incomprehensible to the Western mind, leading to test scores with absolutely zero link to underlying ability. Or both. Or maybe it’s all cheating, and we just don’t know it. Either way, the resumes are functional fraud.

Is it true for every single recent Chinese, Korean, or Indian immigrant? Of course not. I know far more recent Asian immigrants than most people, a fair number of whom effortlessly exceed their academic records, with style points to boot. That doesn’t make the stereotype any less relevant. Or less accurate, as stereotypes go.

This piece will focus on recent Asian immigrants and cheating. I hope at some point to put together a piece on Asian nationals and cheating, but the one that’s hardest of all is the second part of the stereotype, the one that says okay, so they don’t always cheat—maybe—but even if they don’t, their test scores don’t match what we consider reality.
I will include a number of reported stories that back up my own experiences, as well as excerpt from School of Dreams, by Edward Humes, the story of a few years at Whitney High, a selective California public high school that is almost entirely Asian (as early as 1987, it was 45% Asian). Note again that this behavior is of recent Asian immigrants, kids who either came here very young or were born to recent immigrants. Humes’ book specifices this, and the aforementioned Wall Street Journal article also specifies that the troubles are with recent immigrants.

See here's the problem dude..... ( not a white man speaking to you btw) The Chinese kids who take the tests are smart enough to understand the Cheat notes... It doesn't really matter if they cheat because....actually you can't. If I handed you a TI 84 and told you to graph a quadratic function on it and gave you a slip of paper that had the function spelled right out on it.....could you do it? See....you really can't cheat you still have to know what you're doing.

Now don't get me wrong.....hired gunmen are a theft to the system and I think they should be jailed....but your plaintive cry of foul does little to explain the massive intellectual gap that exists between Asians and Blacks and also Whites in this country. It's a waste of valuable time and you're destroying the lives of young black kids every time you open your poisonous mouth. Though you don't really see white people running around beating up old Asian people like the Bruthas do.....you have to admit it's a very curious phenomenon and does not bode well for the reputation of the Black IQ.

To be fair....there are parts of Asia where the IQ levels sink to dismal proportions....like Thailand and Cambodia for instance where childhood prostitution is almost a family norm..... Japan and China on the other hand are a bit more structured with China being the cake taker for drilling the importance of learning into the mind and head of a child....Japan is close behind them in that endeavor.....this is all very simple really. It's a family unit issue.

Here's another question for you Dude.....where are the black " Gunmen " ? It's pretty obvious that you can't send in an Asian Gunman to take a test for a black applicant....cuz if you could you know damn well the Gunman doesn't care where the money comes from. So....where are the black gunmen? See where this is going?

The natural world is full of Cheaters..... Look at the praying mantis for instance.... do you see any insect's rights groups out there protesting the fact that one of the fastests motions in all of the natural world is the Mantis Snatch with those incredibly powerful front limbs? Nope...it's a success story to be sure. So there is cheating eh? Well what if we redefined cheating as a faster road to success? Does it really matter how the success is gained? Why are the Asian kids smart enough to cheat and the black kids aren't......white kids too? In the mean time I'd like you to meet

Po Shen Loh

And...Terry Tao

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they both cheated on their SAT's

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back