SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

Prison time for some Atlanta school educators in cheating scandal​

The cheating is believed to date back to 2001, when scores on statewide aptitude tests improved greatly, according to a 2013 indictment. The indictment also states that for at least four years, between 2005 and 2009, test answers were altered, fabricated or falsely certified.

A review that former Gov. Sonny Perdue ordered, determined that some cheating had occurred in more than half the district’s elementary and middle schools.

Michael Bowers, a former Georgia attorney general who investigated the cheating scandal, said in 2013 that there were “cheating parties,” erasures in and out of classrooms, and teachers were told to make changes to student answers on tests.

“Anything that you can imagine that could involve cheating – it was done,” he said at the time.

IM2 is this black culture?

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp
Whenever you find high concentrations of Whites or Asians you will find cheating in academics.

At colleges the Asian and white kids (especially those in frats and sororities) cheated like crazy! They would pass down their work from the previous semester to their friends. What’s scary is that many of them were pre med.

Look at the cheating scandal that went on at New Yorks elite schools

When exposés like this come out, it really proves that educational inequality has nothing to do with the racist thinking that whites/Asians are intellectually superior but everything to do with racISM and privilege... privilege to have the means to go to a "top notch" school, privilege of having people invest in your education, privilege of getting chance after chance after chance without losing your reputation as a "top notch" school despite the academic dishonesty... PRIVILEGE.

The elitism is a bullshit facade meant to facilitate racism in education. For every mediocre white/Asian student riding on the reputation of Ivy Leagues there's a Black student way more talented and mastered at w.e. field they're studying at a non-Ivy but they won't admit it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yeah, sellouts piss me off too. There is ZERO reason for blacks to have voted against that measure.

This is the real "white privilege". As a honky, I can embrace whatever political views I wish without being labeled as a "sellout".

That's why I really look up to Justice Thomas, he was literally crucified by Sleepy Joe and other radicals simply because he refused to toe the Marxist line while being black.

Naaaah, they aren't smart enough to cheat.
More ignorant whiteness. The only way whites have been able to achieve is by cheating. You can't win if the playing field is level.

Nah, it's got nothing to do with hate and everything to do with debunking white supremacist beliefs and the Asian supremacy a couple of Asians have adopted due to their internalized racism. I know racist like you love to try gaslighting, but these instances I presented are true. On top of that your racism shows in your description of Asians.
If blacks can not be racist cause they are not in power then explain how Asians are racist while not being in power?

This is the real "white privilege". As a honky, I can embrace whatever political views I wish without being labeled as a "sellout".

That's why I really look up to Justice Thomas, he was literally crucified by Sleepy Joe and other radicals simply because he refused to toe the Marxist line while being black.
You look up to Thomas because he toes the same fascist line you do. Thomas is a sellout.

RetiredGySgt
If blacks can not be racist cause they are not in power then explain how Asians are racist while not being in power?

How are Asians racist to white people ?

• Thanks
You show ,me any blacks that are going to the supreme court to oppose asian opportunity like some Asians are trying to do with AA.

Africa was doing just fine until it was colonized.

You might want to talk to some of the whites in Eastern Europe before you run your mouth.

And when you go to Africa you see plenty of whites. Same with Asia.
Africa was mud huts before Whitey showed up. Whitey built cities, but Africans weren't used to living in a real city, so couldn't maintain them after Whitey left.

Eastern Europe is on the upswing since joining the Western nations.

And sure there are Whites in Asia and Africa, the ones who couldn't make it the White world. Or volunteers, because Africa has so nothing.

More ignorant whiteness. The only way whites have been able to achieve is by cheating. You can't win if the playing field is level.
Ya, Whites cheated their way to land on the moon, and send rovers to Mars...

A fact about foreign students from china that you tried to smear Americans with since they all look alike to you
Wrong as usual.

Africa was mud huts before Whitey showed up. Whitey built cities, but Africans weren't used to living in a real city, so couldn't maintain them after Whitey left.

And sure there are Whites in Asia and Africa, the ones who couldn't make it the White world. Or volunteers, because Africa has so nothing.
If Africa is a shithole then why did they have to fight whites to leave ?

• Love
JoeBlow

And you're from Easter Europe. Right ? What part ?

Forum List

Back